PDA

View Full Version : sleep meds and obe

lamommy78
6th May 2011, 12:06 AM
I haven't had any experiences in a little while because I decided to take a little break, but I was just wondering if anyone has experimented with prescription sleep aids and obe? I did a search and nothing turned up. I know its not recommended, but does anyone have some input? Is it chemically/ physically impossible to maintain consciousness? I tried once and found that I only kept myself awake all night as if I had not taken anything. Thanks.

lamommy78
6th May 2011, 02:14 PM
I tried again last night and propped myself up to sitting position in bed once I felt it taking effect. Hypnogogics began immediately as I cleared my mind, but fought sleep. I saw large purple geometric shapes swirling and flashing. The image actually reminded me of the image on the book, AD by RB. Then, I had some unusual movement sensations . I felt like I was sitting on a merry-go-round with my back toward the outside as it turned around. Next, I had some full body vibrations which felt really nice. I was deciding which exit method to try. I started with the ladder, but it messed me up feeling the rungs in my hands while they were still at my side. So I aborted the laddier and went for point of awareness and imagined myself floating next to the bed. Then something really weird happened. I think I had dual awareness in which my torso fell over sideways and at the same time I was still sitting up and caught myself with my right arm. Consciousness then quickly shifted back to the sitting up version of me and soon after I gave up and went to sleep. I think maybe my sleep Meds could be a quick way to enter a trance, but its very hard to maintain wakefulness. I think I read somewhere that I could get stuck in my astral body for a little while because my physical would be in a deep sleep, but I'm not sure how true that is.

Ela86
8th May 2011, 03:24 PM
I had done that before and I have to say it took me very little time to project and I was even projecting without me wanting to but the problem was that my experiences were very altered like I never could get out all the way, my feet would be stock or I would just snap back within seconds and I definetly couldn't go further than my own bed so I did not like it at all althought that is just my personal experience I definetly don't recomend doing that.