PDA

View Full Version : Kundalini VS. The Human Body

Obsidian
8th May 2011, 08:19 AM
It's a wonderful thing. There are many growing pains for some of us. Ultimately, we are strengthened. Beastly workouts. Alcohol consumption. Society. Discuss. :)

Obsidian
9th May 2011, 08:15 PM
Vague thread is vague. It's kind of a general topic/share your experience thing.

K has been allowing me to listen to my body and hammer out my bad habits. Thanks to this wonderful book I've found (Kundalini Yoga - The Flow Of Eternal Power) I'm able to see/implement healthier sleep/eat/exercise patterns rather than relying on common misinformation and ignorance. I hope to be a full time vegetarian soon (I currently eat meat about 3 times a week). I have banned big meals and I'm teaching myself to graze. I've been doing some intestinal cleansing for months prior to get ready for this step.

I'm exercising quite a bit and I'm really toning up and building muscle. I'm trying to balance this with the fact that I can't just pig out after a good workout. As my final snack last evening I had tomato soup and an orange. I woke up much earlier than I thought I would with a vicious hunger. My metabolism, I swear, is nuclear powered. I'm very fortunate.

I'm so glad that summer is close. Nothing purifies me like the heat. It's about 95 degrees here in central Texas. Time for a bike ride :)

Peace and pleasure!

psionickx
9th May 2011, 08:35 PM
K has been allowing me to listen to my body and hammer out my bad habits
Hyper-awareness.Cool stuff.

I've been doing some intestinal cleansing for months prior to get ready for this step.
Wow..that sure is dedication alright :D

My metabolism, I swear, is nuclear powered. I'm very fortunate.
i think the same.

It's about 95 degrees here in central Texas. Time for a bike ride
with precautions taken against hyperthermia hopefully....or these could be fodder for "famous last words".

Peace and pleasure!
Thats the aim right?...though one is even better than the other hmmm 8)

Good to hear Kundalini updates as always!