PDA

View Full Version : energy tools

okie
10th May 2011, 01:24 AM
What kinds of constructs do you find work the best for stimulating the energy body and clearing blockages?

I think it would be nice to see how my "tools" work for other people and vice versa.

Windmill: The windmill is derived from the full body wrap/plank technique. I imagine a cylinder like structure about two feet long with a body sized sheet of energy that spins around it. I usually position this about six inches below my feet and let is spin around my body in any direction (front to back, sides, etc)

This technique causes strong sensations and flutters in my feet and tends to clear the legs of stale energy rather quickly.

The most profound exercise that always produces good results for me comes from this breath exercise. On the out breath I expand my tactile awareness in all directions through space as far as I can imagine. Then on the in breath I let whatever intention I am focusing on saturate my entire field. Then I push it back out into infinity and bring it back again. If I want to "shift" my reality into perfect health, or dinner with a friend I will just breathe in this manner and let all of the space I can imagine resonate with my desire. This has become so incredibly powerful to me I am eager to know if anyone else does this, or can tell me where it came from.

After doing energy work for about a year and a half I decided to start using my physical hands in the stimulation process and it is like night and day in terms of usefulness. I think I should have started energy work using the guidance of my hands because my double was fairly sluggish. Thus, I request some techniques that utilize the hands :D

CFTraveler
10th May 2011, 03:07 AM
No hands here, just ball bearings.
I sometimes used to use ball bearings instead of a sponge (this was before Robert started using Violetsky's 'blue energy balls' for this exercise.) They gave me more feedback when things were getting nonresponsive.

Archimedes
11th May 2011, 11:44 PM
Humm I like the idea of ball bearings. The physical reality makes sense to help get strong feelings instead of using something subtle like an energy ball.

I use most of the techniques in NEW and have made some of my own, you need to experiment to find what works best for you. I like using pumping actions in my arms and legs but this is more or less energy balls. I also like pulsing energy balls throughout areas of the body as well.

Randy
25th December 2011, 02:29 PM
A bit late, but I use a big vacuumcleaner.. To suck out any negativity. Afterwards i try to fill the whole up with positive energy.. I also use an etheric sword.. Which is good for all kinds of stuff,.. Including clearing blockages.

Your techniques sound very good, ill try them out.. Thanx :)

iadnon
26th December 2011, 07:27 PM
For chakras I use the hungry chakra feeling. I imagine it devouring the energy surrounding it. Sometimes it changes its colored ball to a vagina or the like. It's very potent if you use it at the end of the other movements.