PDA

View Full Version : Not sure if i had an obe. saw spiders.

lamommy78
11th May 2011, 06:13 PM
I was trying to have a conscious obe which I thought was unsuccessful last night. I experienced some exit symptoms early this morning, but I got too excited and blew it. When I woke up this morning I had vivid memories of being in my living room and play room with several large black spiders. They were spinning huge webs on my daughter's toys and on the ceiling. My daughter was playing around them oblivious to their presence until I pointed them out. When I tried to approach one it flew away in a manner that reminded me of a ladybug. Think this was an obe or just a weird dream?

CFTraveler
11th May 2011, 07:19 PM
When you pointed out the spiders to your daughter, was she awake at the time, or sleeping?

lamommy78
11th May 2011, 09:35 PM
She appeared to be awake and was playing on her indoor slide.

CFTraveler
12th May 2011, 12:56 AM
Was there any continuity lapses? You get up, see her and the spiders, and then what? Did you go on with your day? Did you wake up somewhere else? Did you tell her about the spiders?

lamommy78
12th May 2011, 03:04 AM
There were no lapses. I saw her sitting next to one at the to of her slide and said, "move, baby there's a spider there." We made eye contact while I was speaking to her. Thats when she moved and the black spider flew with wings like a ladybug. Except they were black wings.. I didn't really see my daughter after that, just felt her presence out of my line of vision. We went.into the living room and that's when a woman with a broom knocked a spider off the ceiling and it was dead. I leaned in closer for a look at it and at first it seemed like the tail end was a long brown cylinder shape, then it changed into a cylindrical shaped black tail-end with raised red dots. One I got a good look the dream experience ended. I remember their webs were really big with thick white strands.

CFTraveler
12th May 2011, 03:30 PM
Ok, so it was a nonphysical experience. That's what I was trying to figure out, because in the original post, it seemed as if the spider thing happened after you got up for your day.
It's hard to tell what the experience was, it has elements of an RTZ projection, but it could have been a simulation, depending on what spiders mean to you and what you think was the best course of action regarding them, your daughter and the other person involved.