PDA

View Full Version : Best ways to Fight Back!

Simmiah
13th May 2011, 08:38 PM
Hi everyone!

I found this board through another board I frequent & someone mentioned this place & Robert Bruce. I was reading a thread on psychic defense.

My reason for asking is I'm hoping there is another already posted thread or some new info I can read about this because I am almost 99 percent sure now my problem involves both a person & potentially negs that are attached to him. My problem began severely the day I stopped speaking to this person because he exhibited strange psychological problems & followed me around after I repeatedly asked him to stop that behavior. He somehow mistook obsession for love & thought I was supposed to marry him? In any case he was pretty freaky in just real life.

I'm aware I have psychic abilities, mostly I focused on empathy for the roughly 30 years I've been around here on this plane. I am sensitive to entities, energies of people in particular especially if they are angry/negative towards me but never has it been sustained as it is now.

One guy in particular helped me loads by placing shielding around me but I'm still sensing some things penetrate. I am practicing shielding as he taught me & finally trying to control my energy field which seems to be helping. Unfortunately he was not able to trace the attacker as the stuff was coming from far away. My sensation isn't that something is right around me but rather it feels like tentacles poking at me (the guy mentioned sensing this) & usually prod my back area either well, now I realize, my back left shoulder is the first point of contact but also the back of my base of my neck which I think when it is targetting my throat (the back of my throat chakra.. I didn't know there were back entranceways!) & my heart chakra.

Symptoms before the shield the guy place around me for protection:
Tingling in my back left shoulder
Constriction in my throat -- causes a sensation of being choked -- my gut told me this was related to someone attempting to control my will & I confirmed it by looking up the chakra & it's meaning
Pressure like my head is being squeezed
Sometimes the burning begins in my back left shoulder then spreads to my chest
I used to think it was my heart but now I am realizing with shielding the pain begins from the point of contact in my back
At one point the pain in my chest was so bad I had to sleep to get away from it
I could feel constrictions/blockages in my chakras themselves (heart, throat, head mainly) but now that has eased with the shield (thank God!)

But anyways, I was wondering since I'm fairly sure now it is human/neg related.. & not just neg... is there anything that is effective? I know I cannot go in & just destroy this guy. Speaking to him has not helped (I actually told him directly once about my symptoms & said please stop feeling anything for me. Obviously that did not work)

& background on him: I met him at a local gym through someone I knew there. He's harmless with men (mostly guys at that place & I was one of the few girls that was a regular) but follows girls around & it's normal behavior & everyone knew it. I think I was the single one so he somehow thought he had a chance? He gave me items but I have since thrown them away due to other people's advice. He followed me around & I repeatedly told him I was not interested but he continued to follow me from room to room until I told him I could not know him at all. I have not seen him in 9 months now but the symptoms still persist.

What I thought was strange was my symptoms were during the day for once. Normally I have experienced what Robert Bruce describes at night before... & that stuff almost never stays around me. However, this past year I dealt not only with this guy but a strange neg that showed up at a house I was renting. I wonder now if that was related to him somehow as Bruce's book mentions negs will follow/attack whomever their host is thinking of. I am almost dead sure now this guy was probably following me or noticing me prior to me being introduced to him for probably 3 or so months because I experienced strange "empathic symptoms" during that time period that did not correspond to anyone I knew when I asked.

I also felt drained strangely when I was at that gym at night. The symptoms would begin & still are on a day schedule except for some stuff at night. I have also had nightmares of this guy because I can sense a presence & I think it is him OBE visiting me during sleep. I have had this thing try to actually get in my face like it is trying to kiss me.

It's like basically having an astral stalker. & it's aggravating, annoying, & I'm beyond frustrated. Is there anything I can do to make him go away permanently?

I am currently reading Robert's book on Psychic Self-Defense but I find most of the info for Neg attack itself & not so much for this kind of attack from a person. Does anyone have suggestions?

I am hoping to rescind some contracts & have been doing affirmations for over a month now. The shielding has been amazing & definitely is protecting my core energy though I think some is still getting through. I am working through core issues (though I did this work prior to this year on myself anyways) in hope that maybe I'll be able to remove any vulnerabilities.

I have found two other girls via similar forums who had the same thing. One of them it seems not long distance & the attackers were mainly people in her classes. The other one said she got lucky & he left her alone. I somehow am unlucky because it seems mine is still obsessing about me. & I'm unsure how to stop that. I have tried binding him also but that didn't work except for a day or so. I suspect a strong Neg is aiding him or encouraging him in doing this maybe to try to attach to me as a host ..? I don't know.

I was also informed by this guy that being psychic makes one vulnerable to this so I'm sure that isn't helping. Anyways I'd love to see if there are new suggestions I can use to permanently get rid of this problem. Thanks!

CFTraveler
13th May 2011, 09:20 PM
Hi Simmiah.
I moved your post to the Self Defense forum because I think you'll get more responses about your problem here.

Alienor
14th May 2011, 07:38 AM
Being psychic mostly makes you aware of this, other people might just feel watched and get headaches. Of course as an empath you feel the emotions of others much more - so it is important to learn to also close the aura.

A person who is obsessing like that will produce thoughtforms or constructs. That just happens and most people are not aware of it. These kind of thoughtforms are the most common Negs, but they are just created by people thinking and they are basically everywhere. For a positive/happy person it is rather easy to not be affected by this kind of Negs.

I do not know how your shield is made. For shielding I would recommend you to protect your home, so you can have peace at night. There is already something written on this forum about that. You can bless your home, clear the rooms and also ask the house to protect you.

Putting a shield around yourself does not always work to keep out energetic connections. After all, you have also build those connections. So I would recommend a clean up of energetic cords.

Empaths have their aura expanded and open, that is why they can pick up emotions so easily from others. So it is important to learn to pull the aura in.

One does pick up "trash" (emotional/energetic) during the day, especially as an empath. Therefore it is important to release all the "negative" energy regularly - just like one washes hands after returning home.

If you have questions to any of the above suggestions, how to put it to practice, I can point out some links.

beam
15th May 2011, 10:44 PM
i have some thoughts...

maybe the gym itself is involved. have you been back there??

one possible routine to address the attachment symptoms:

as for the neck and shoulder issue. get sunlight on there regularly (and all over you also). get soap with essential oils, try an get a good organic one (if you dont get any of that, use plain water. water has a property that allows it to pick things up and wash them away. this property can be enhanced with intent). wash yourself in it, think about washing him off of you. his scent, his feelings, whatever memories remind you of him...wash it all off. watch it go down the drain of the shower. mixed with the water. do it every time you bathe for a week and stop. try to stop thinking of him any other time. if it does nt work after a week, then stop. you should stop feeling like he is associated with you, and not be thinking about him. it should feel like its not a problem anymore.

this is how i deal with this stuff.

Simmiah
20th May 2011, 05:50 PM
Alienor my shielding is a mental thought construct type one:

One involves shielding my energetic body by imagining white armor. & the second uses a white orb. I also am learning this type of shielding...

http://www.lenwalker.co.uk/self_protection.html

But it definitely takes a lot of practice & I finally learned that all beliefs basically determine the effectiveness.

It seems that the core of my problem is an overwhelming powerlessness in the face of astral issues. My family is psychic but they chose to ignore stuff so for many years I watched entities pass through, had two haunted houses, in addition I've now found out entities target people who are open/unshielded & look like easy targets. I guess I was lucky to have made it to 29 without a significant entity bothering me.

Though now that I muse on it:..... I wonder, if the house I lived in this past year had a portal. I've felt something following me for many years but I felt I was very protected (probably through my guardians) but...

In any case my shielding is holding. I will ask my apartment to help in the night protection. I put shielding also (in the form of a white cube with a white orb to cleanse the entire place) & concentrate on it nightly as well as my own shielding (throughout the day)

I am working on releasing all my negative fears about the astral realm from years of seeing entities possess both my mom & my ex ... & I realize now they contributed directly to my feeling powerless in the face of the negative.

I've been told now by someone else there is definitely an entity involved. I closed down my energy field & no longer feel the guy I believe except for very very rare instances now which are bearable.

I no longer go to that gym. It was haunted but the thing didn't really care people were there as long as it had the gym to itself at night. Even then, only certain areas were used. It didn't seem to want anyone in those rooms. So I don't think it's the gym.

I'm now working on making this stuff stronger.

Does anyone have tips on empowerment in this realm? Releasing fears & overcoming blockages that keep me from being protected?

My gut says I'm on the right track. That empowerment is the key to getting rid of this thing. That it was definitely attracted to my fear & I suspect was being used by the guy which is why I had such a hard problem getting rid of him. Also, I suspect even if the guy has long given up.. this entity is still going to act. :-/ Hmm!

Thanks!

Simmiah
20th May 2011, 05:55 PM
Hi everyone!

I'm realizing now that fighting back is an effective way of encouraging "negs" or other entities to dissuade them from attacking or bothering you.

I realize now that my entity problem & prior issues were probably related to me being dis-empowered from years of seeinng them, being scared, & feeling I had no tools to do anything about it.

What are the tools?

I've read about creating psychic swords, shields, armor, balls of powerful white light to fling at them if they try to attach, creating energy shields that charge & take on violet light that discharges damaging anything close enough to you, what else?

What exercises can I do to feel empowered & strong enough to face this thing head on?

I feel this is the key to making it go away & perhaps my lesson in having this attachment now.

Thanks!!!

CFTraveler
20th May 2011, 06:10 PM
I'm a big fan of affirmations and denials. You can use them to empower yourself (that is, accept the power that God gives you), while doing any other kind of countermeasure.
I would also say, to pick a specific countermeasure it's better to determine the type of neg you have. Is it a spirit, is it a thoughtform, an elemental? Once you think you know, employ the measure that seems would be most effective.

Simmiah
20th May 2011, 06:34 PM
I'm a big fan of affirmations and denials. You can use them to empower yourself (that is, accept the power that God gives you), while doing any other kind of countermeasure.
I would also say, to pick a specific countermeasure it's better to determine the type of neg you have. Is it a spirit, is it a thoughtform, an elemental? Once you think you know, employ the measure that seems would be most effective.

I've been told now by someone else (had it confirmed) I have a psi-vamp that targeted me then utilized a negative entity (I'm assuming demonic so not elemental & spirit form? I'm not familiar with all the terminology here) to drain me.

That or it's the demonic type entity that I think was harassing me at my last last house I lived in. Both are demonic.

Any tips on how to stop those? I've learned recently they used my empathy against me as it causes debilitating symptoms if it goes on long enough (this was from lurking at a psy vamp forum & reading a lot of posts) because they are overcharging my energy field to make me drop it. As well as the other mental shields I made.

The other guy said if you fight back they start to notice they can't mess with you. It'd be nice to have some months of peace so I'm hoping this will help eventually. :)

Thanks for the tip CF! I'm doing affirmations daily. What are denials? That might help.

psionickx
20th May 2011, 09:07 PM
Hi Simmiah,
I hope you dont find my post intrusive or pointful of your life.I dont have much to add here in way of advice , except to re-emphasize the importance of whats already gaining light within your psyche.

Sometimes learning to take victory from adversity is to claim and stake with absolute certitude the grounds of our own person

My family is psychic but they chose to ignore stuff so for many years

am working on releasing all my negative fears about the astral realm from years of seeing entities possess both my mom & my ex ... & I realize now they contributed directly to my feeling powerless in the face of the negative.

I realize now that my entity problem & prior issues were probably related to me being dis-empowered from years of seeinng them, being scared

let this person come out ,pure , powerful and entirely whole : -

empowerment is the key to getting rid of this

CFTraveler
20th May 2011, 09:19 PM
What are denials? That might help. Denial is a type of statement that establishes that you let go of anything that may diminish you, by denying it has any power over you.
You do this before an affirmation, and then do the affirmation.
They are helpful if you come from a belief system that is disempowering, so it all depends on the individual.

beam
21st May 2011, 12:30 AM
8)