PDA

View Full Version : New to all this

CraigWill
22nd May 2011, 10:40 AM
Hi everyone I'm looking for some advice / help,

I have always been able to focus on a point on / in my forehead and get a tingle or pressure making it grow with concentration. I have only just realised that this isn't a strange thing I can do to myself. I have never really done what most people would call meditation but can fall into myself and reach a kind of restfull state. I have been reading about serpent fire is this what I am doing? It is usually a really nice feeling but sometimes it makes me feel a bit sick, I can't even remember when I started doing it but must be 20+ years.

I am a complete novice and know little about these sort of things, I have had more than my fair share of unexplained experiences and kind of nervous about opening the flood gates. Feel slightly crazy putting this out there but I feel I can't supress all this any longer.

Any advice or even a discussion around these subjects would be helpful.

Thanks.

psionickx
22nd May 2011, 12:24 PM
I have always been able to focus on a point on / in my forehead and get a tingle or pressure making it grow with concentration
Could be that your thrid-eye or Ajna chakra responding to the tinkering of it.

I am a complete novice

when I started doing it but must be 20+ years
I like your contradiction - has the appeal of humility.

I have been reading about serpent fire is this what I am doing?
If it is the Kundalini you're refering to as the serpent of fire , the subforum for it is
viewforum.php?f=10 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewforum.php?f=10)

welcome to AD.

CFTraveler
22nd May 2011, 12:29 PM
Hi Craig.
I would say that you are just doing fixed-point meditation, could even be considered energy work, just on your brow chakra.
Please browse through the forums- a look at the Meditation and Energy Work subforums will give you more information.

CraigWill
22nd May 2011, 11:21 PM
Thanks guys,

I'm a novice in the fact I have no idea what i'm doing and how I should use it, just know I can do it lol.

I'll search the forum is likely that the answers I'm looking for are already here.

:D

Beekeeper
23rd May 2011, 08:07 AM
Welcome Craigwill and good luck finding what you're seeking. :D

greytraveller
23rd May 2011, 11:14 PM
Hallo Craig Will and welcome.
There are two forums on this site that should be of particular interest to you. Those are the "Kundalini And The Serpent Fire forum" and the "Energy Work". Check those forums out and post your experiences and questions there. There you'll probably get some answers.

Good Luck 8)
Grey