PDA

View Full Version : New sensation while attempting obe?

lamommy78
25th May 2011, 03:46 PM
I haven't had any obes lately, but I've been using binaural beats to induce trance. I usually get intense falling sensations which makes me hyperalert and then I get this buzzing which feels like electricity stinging me throughout my body. Are these vibrations? I'm used to something more dramatic in which I feel like I'm having a seizure or something. I try exiting during the buzzing and I feel Luke I'm floating up, but I don't get the "peeling" exit sensation.( like peeling out of an eggshell). I get a racing heart sensation and then feel like my mouth is opening wide even though It's closed. This is a common sensation for me. Thoughts? I feel like I'm so close to an exit! I haven't been able to do it again:(

Beekeeper
28th May 2011, 07:08 AM
I haven't had any obes lately, but I've been using binaural beats to induce trance. I usually get intense falling sensations which makes me hyperalert and then I get this buzzing which feels like electricity stinging me throughout my body. Are these vibrations?
They are a type of vibration. Vibrations do tend to lessen as one becomes more experienced or when one is more relaxed.

I'm used to something more dramatic in which I feel like I'm having a seizure or something. I try exiting during the buzzing and I feel Luke I'm floating up, but I don't get the "peeling" exit sensation.( like peeling out of an eggshell).

Floating up sounds like an exit to me. I wonder why you're not registering it that way.

I get a racing heart sensation and then feel like my mouth is opening wide even though It's closed. This is a common sensation for me. Thoughts? I feel like I'm so close to an exit! I haven't been able to do it again:(

This sounds like you're exiting through the heart and/or throat chakras or, at least, activating them.

I suggest you keep at it. You're likely transitioning through a new stage and new developments are on the horizon.

lamommy78
29th May 2011, 09:31 AM
Thank you. The floatiness does seem like an exit, but I get to that point so easily and have done it so many times without successfully getting out that I just thought it was part of the process, but not an actual exit. I guess maybe I get too excited and aware of my body by these sensations and perhaps that is what is holding me back? CFT, do you exit during vibrations or after? I usually try exit techniques when I get the chakra sensations, but honestly the symptoms are so distracting I find it hard to concentrate. Perhaps I should try to relax and let the exit just happen and stop trying to force it? Thank you for your response.

Beekeeper
29th May 2011, 09:42 AM
Lamommy78, try waiting until the strong vibrations subside and see how that goes.

CFTraveler
29th May 2011, 05:50 PM
CFT, do you exit during vibrations or after? I don't get vibrations anymore. When I used to get them, I started energy body loosening while I was still having them, but I didn't move into an exit tech until something else happened, like visuals or movement, and I kept going even after all symptoms stopped.