PDA

View Full Version : Physical strength

alphadracooverlord
27th May 2011, 06:32 PM
Friend: You have to increase your physical strength or you will not be able to handle the intense energies. You're too weak.

Hmm?

So I've built a ok body but not really super muscular. It feels better. Damn the drugs however... They pull me in the opposite direction. It's like going steep uphill.

Currently I'm strong but I'm not big.

I do army pull ups easily 4-6x2. This would not be possible some months ago.

For example I do 70kg leg roll. A friend who has large legs does barely do 50.

This is ok, more is not so nice I think:

http://www.itusozluk.com/gorseller/boaz+mauda/76233

Notice how the guy tilts just like me in the same direction :( . He looks very similar to me as well. I need to get rid of that damn tilt. It's because of my old huge taekwondo bag. It's almost like scolios.

Almost there...

Hmm?

And another friend was really nice. He showed me like 4 exercises for the back which improve the kundalini. That's how I got the eyes in the neck activated. I can show you if you want.

Maybe we can discuss physical exercise here?

CFTraveler
27th May 2011, 08:52 PM
I'm fine with it. Kundalini Yoga is excellent for back problems, at least it makes mine feel better when I practice it.

ButterflyWoman
28th May 2011, 12:34 AM
I swim regularly, but that's about it. When I was experiencing the very profound effects of Kundalini (all those physical and mental and emotional symptoms people warn you about), I was actually getting very little exercise, because I was severely agoraphobic and couldn't step outside my own apartment by myself (and I lived alone, so I was frequently without anyone to accompany me).

I do think that physical exercise is good for your mental, emotional, and physical health, and that sets the stage for spiritual health, but I'm not personally convinced that being physically strong (something I am not and have not been since I was about eight or nine) is going to have much effect one way or the other on Kundalini and it's symptoms and signs. I could be wrong (I'm not holding this opinion up as any sort of great "truth" or anything), but that's my assessment at the present moment.

So, if I were to formulate advice, it would be: Get regular exercise because it's good for you, and that's one less thing you'll have to worry about or contend with if you're in the throes of a spiritual emergence.

Other than that, though, I am sure - because I have experienced it - that Kundalini will do its work with or without some requisite level of fitness or health.

(How's that for a non-answer? And I took four paragraphs to do it! LOL! :lol:)

psionickx
28th May 2011, 10:53 PM
true , i'm with C & C above.

mostly because they are the only 2 people ( i ) am aware of on this forum who have already had peak experiences/awakenings , sudden understandings and all such .... and are distinctly other than that K-awakened and risen .

&...secondly exercising is a very healthy thing to do.
Doing energy-work while exercising helps it become more of a subconcious process.So if your accurately trained subconcious manifests the imbibed aforementioned when your'e http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Sleepy/sleep-005.gif .......not a bad deal

...... and there are other some ways too of burning them kilojoules which are even healthier http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Laughing/lol-035.gif

Ann
14th June 2011, 01:36 AM
Hello, it's funny that I forgot all about this forum in recent years until I got a message in my email about the forum migration. I logged in to make the necessary changes and ended up coming to the K. forum and found your question.

I hope you are well in health, since this is very important. Kundalini will drain you of your faculties until you are a shell of you usual healthy self. I have undergone the spiritual purification, several energy spikes and a full on raising with enlightenment with the last bit probably lasting for about 3-4 years before it was resolved and burned out my health. Now I have many autoimmune problems that I'm still trying to recover from but these problems are Not only a result of the rising energy since I've undergone another spiritual initiation as well.

Forgive me if you already know many of these things but I feel that you might find a few resources helpful.
It would be a good idea to read El Collie's Shared Transformation site as well as the Biology of Kundalini site for information on how to deal with the physical side of the K. Is isn't a picnic but neither is it impossible to live with. Learning to surrender to the Wisdom of Shakti is the smartest thing you can do. Bob Boyd (Kundalini Survival & Support) used to recommend walking and gentle exercise to help siphon off the excess energy but be aware that over stimulation can cause excessive energy. Once the energy is starting to awaken then it is a good idea to stop or slow down with meditation since this will only make the rising stronger and harder to deal with. Just be aware of what your body is asking of you and take good care of your health. Don't be afraid to go see that doctor! Also be aware that the natural processes of the kundalini will create trance states and it will guide you through yogic positions which in turn will help release blockages that allow the energy to move more freely. I've also found that working directly with Nature and the earth helps ground the energy and has emotional & physical benefits as well. Being strong of body doesn't necessarily just mean athletic training.

Not sure what you mean by drugs?

Take care my friend.