PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Sydney

markinsydney
29th May 2011, 04:10 AM
Hi everyone

I have been interested in various spiritual phenomena most of my life but have always seen Astral Projection as the ultimate adventure or ability.

Personally I can't think of anything else that could be more important than to master this subject completely.

Ultimately my goal is to get in and out of my body with the same ease that I get in and out of my car,not sure if this is possible though even for the experts,but why not aim high?

I have studied various books etc on the subject for many years and a friend of mine bought me a copy of Robert's book "Mastering Astral Projection" a few years ago

I got up to day 12 and then one thing and another got my attention and I lost the self discipline to continue.

I have subsequently listened to many of Robert's interviews on Youtube and really enjoyed listening to them.

I decided about a week ago to go to the workshop in Melbourne in June 2011 so i'm really looking forward to that as a way to re-energise this unrealised purpose.

Aside from that over the last 3 years I have run a "Law of Attraction" discussion group with 400+ members also a group for people interested in Past lives and another for EFT.

I would like to take this opportunity thank Robert for all his efforts in helping me to understand this subject better.

Regards

Mark

Beekeeper
29th May 2011, 09:41 AM
Welcome, Mark. I hope you find what you're seeking and have fun on the forums. :D

greytraveller
29th May 2011, 01:44 PM
Hallo Mark and welcome.
Patience may be the greatest asset when it comes to learning how to have OBEs. It took me 6 months to have my first conscious deliberate OBE. It has taken many other people that long or even longer. So try not to get frustrated and keep plugging away at it. Most people find that their patience Is eventually rewarded with OBEs.

Good luck 8)
Grey

ButterflyWoman
29th May 2011, 02:09 PM
G'day, Mark. Welcome. I hope you find what you're looking for here, and more. :)

CFTraveler
29th May 2011, 05:45 PM
Hi Mark and welcome to the forums.
I know you'll enjoy the workshop; and if you decide to continue the MAP practice we have a subsection of the forum dedicated to it.

markinsydney
31st May 2011, 05:15 AM
Thanks to everyone for your kind welcomes.

It's good to be able to discuss this highly esoteric subject with others that are on the same path.