PDA

View Full Version : negs and blockages now.. my crazy story

Alaskans
31st May 2011, 07:05 AM
it seems like i spent most of my life at 'high frequencies'. i nearly left modular existence to who knows. anyways, i was only allowed to take a fraction of my body. actually, i was so far distanced from some of my body that peices detatched and took on thier own intellegence (became negs) and were running around in the astral. the whole lower half of my body was tearing away, and if i let it, i would ascend(?) but leave behind a wreck. i dont know why i cared, i viewd my modular existence as unimportant and had no attachment to self, but i guess just didnt want to leave behind such a mess.
i began my vague (to me) mission of being a person by reattaching the lower half of my body, wich was a tear all the way through me accross the waist, almost in half. it took a lot of effort and help to fuze that huge wound (thanks Jesus!).
during my experiences i learned that the indestructable female neg that i had dealt with for a decade and who was immune to all counter-measures was actually not a neg, but part of my mind that left and became its own person (thanks to me), thats why i couldnt do anything vs her. she was trying to cut away the lower half of my body for the past 6 years because she wanted it (ahhh so thats what the pain was about). i actually had to go to hell to get her.. im not going to explain what that was like! but it was a learning experience as many of the people there were innocent and were victims of thier own self persecution.. very sad. anyways, with the re-aquisition of her, i wasnt able to channel because she would block it, she was a neg, negs hate truth (ah!! and i was one the last chapter! though i skipped half the book..). dont have to worry about her anymore, we had a wonderfull conversation and are finally united, very loving moment :) i am still working on the wound that she escaped through, isnt healing easily and still hurts (any suggestions?). i can channel again too! though at a different level.
after all that, i still had to be a person, i managed awkwardly. lowing my frequency summoned up a lot of negative energy that seemed to have been waiting for me. and i found being a speck of sand to be very lonesome and crappy. it was so intolerable that i wanted to return to floating around everywhere asap. i finally got some relief.
i became an avatar of something that i saw at a microscopic level, an expansive spirit that occupies all things, i found it extremely good i call it loving service. i knew for certain I had become what i was looking for (the being that i was looking for as opposed to the state of not being i had previously found).i fully and happily released 'luke' and embraced the true me. i went around loving the world and blessing everything. people hated it, were mean to me, and i used that to improve virtue and validate my intentions (great!). parts of my body began to slow my sprint and drag me down; some particles refused to integrate with the great spirit and worked against it, saying mean things. "I" was working from head down, clearing up these areas of the body that appeared as blockages to the charactoristic of loving service. eventually they confused things so bad i had to revert to old pre-realized me.
i always believed anyone can be anything or anyone at any time. its still true, leave your bodies as naked conciousness and you can be any being you want. but you cant be a great benevolent spirit in human form unless nearly all the particles of your body believe in benevolence. each particle is an intellegent being that needs to believe what you do. i guess thats the part that takes time and love.