PDA

View Full Version : Neg greys and Psychic Attack

23rd June 2005, 10:21 PM
A couple of people have asked me for an intro thread. I've finally decided to post it...was debating over whether or not to. It's long so hang in there:

I'm an abductee and the experiences from what I can remember started back in 1993 - but that's not what I came here to talk about. What I wish to get more information on are experiences that started with me in 1998, experiences that amount to a form of psychic attack. The story is far too long and complicated so I'm going to skip a lot of details. The next two paragraphs are just descriptive arguments to give a metaphorical background of what has been happening to me, but please read it, even as simplistic as it may sound. It's annoying but it was the only way I knew how to describe what was happening to me.

Besides the physical senses, thoughts and emotions are also senses of a sort that enable people to perceive reality. These mental and emotional senses are developed throughout your lifetime(s), and their use enables one to recognize that items in reality possess an assignable value. However, when things conflict in this perceptively linear existence, an individual cannot value everything at the same level of importance. Thus, valuable things are organized in an order of priority. Some things are considered low, petty, and inconsequential. This allows us to walk away from situations involving little things and allows us to place our attention on either medium level (normal life responsibilities) to high-level priorities (life and death emergencies requiring immediate attention).

Priorities are not assigned the same way each time because each situation is different depending on the context of the situation. I'll use the old Philosophy example of being at a stop light with a No Turn on Red posting. It's against the law to turn on red and during normal life when nothing else of equal or greater value is present to cause a conflict of interest, the law is given the highest priority. Let's suppose an ambulance with lights flashing comes up behind you while you're at the No Turn on Red stoplight. The context of the situation has changed with the introduction of a conflict of interest: the priority of the law versus the priority of a human life. Morality would dictate that you break the law and turn on red to get out of the way of the ambulance.

What has been happening to me is a kind of overwriting of the thoughts and senses. What you would normally associate with a situation is overwritten and a new thought or emotion is inserted, to a certain degree. What this successfully does is alter your sense of reality so the constantly changing context of reality is indiscernible (Imagine not being able to remember why it's important to get out of the way of the ambulance - this is an extreme example, and the only way I can describe what has been happening to me. The only other example I can provide - imagine somebody taking over your sense of touch and every time you touched a hot radiator, they made it so you're brain is saying the sensation is cold). Whoever is doing this seems to keep a person intact just enough so they can go about life, but attack on a level that deprives the target of an inability to interact correctly with life and cooperate and compromise appropriately with people. Suddenly, the people around you are treating you negatively because of how they perceive you, and you neither know why or how to change it. As people stop cooperating and compromising with you, your everyday life needs go unfulfilled and invalidated. Suddenly the little things become life and death and it causes the person to fall outside the protective social boundaries. The person becomes isolated and unable to function. This further puts them under the control of whoever is initiating the attack.

It's like you're kidnapped off the street, removed from your support systems and locked away in the cell of a dungeon. The perp holding you walks through the cell door, brings in a dog, and asks you to identify the animal in front of you. You reply "It's a dog." The perp says, "No, it's a cat." Well it sounds ridiculous, you know the animal in front of you is a dog and you begin to argue with the perp to prove your argument. But your thoughts and emotions aren't working correctly and you can't make the proper associations to support your argument. Instead you're feeling yourself flooded with thoughts and emotions that don't feel like yours and support your perp's argument that the animal is a cat, not a dog. As this process continues you begin to feel your "sense of self" fragment (totally aware, no anesthesia). Suddenly, you find yourself in a situation where you know the animal is a dog, but you cannot remember the reasons why. Contradictions no longer exist or have meaning. At last you're so confused and broken you concede that the animal is a cat, just to make the pain of the self-disintegration stop. Then your perp says, "No it's not a cat, it's a duck." By then there is a vague awareness of what is happening to you, but you can't remember why it was important to fight back, why your life had meaning, why you loved others or others loved you, why it was important to care, why it was important to cry. In the end, your emotions and thoughts possess neither value nor meaning, but your perp's thoughts and emotions hold all the value and meaning, no compromise. Personal boundaries, contexts, all meaning, all value is whatever the perp defines.

I suffered like this for 5 years, barely staying alive, many times almost dying or taking my life. Finally, in 2003, somebody (positive greys and other higher help) got "tired of watching you suffer" (as the phrase was said to me repeatedly). I underwent what some in the UFO community refer to as a Data Download, a massive, uninterrupted, powerful channeling of information. Again, very long complicated story, I am only going to relate several key aspects that have me a tad concerned. Please understand that in fighting for my life for 5 years and thinking like I was going to die, I wasn't really paying attention to current events, so treat me like someone who just got rescued from Gilligan's Island and has absolutely no clue what is happening today.

It started out with me hearing the greys (I'm assuming positive energy greys) telling me a story about them - there were two main groups of greys, one positive and the other negative. The negative group came about in part as a result of some kind of negative entity (or "neg" for short as Robert Bruce would say). This neg acted as a virus and infected some of the greys (altering their moods and personality) by jumping from mind to mind. For whatever reason, it was hard for the positive greys to find out who was infected and who wasn't. Meanwhile, the neg greys would go about unnoticed and assist in the further infection of the group mind (right terminology?). The positive greys, trying desperately to stop the spread of this neg, cut off the neg greys they had successfully identified from the group mind and quarantined them. However, the positive greys felt they could not just discard this group of infected greys ("they're our people"). They took the quarantined greys and placed them in tubes (I was visually shown greys floating in these tubes). The infected grey was then removed from his body and placed into a new body and this freed the grey from the neg influence. But with problems identifying neg greys - the infection continued.

It was alluded to during the download that I was being attacked by these neg greys for whatever the reason. At one point during the download I was caught in the middle of an argument ensuing between the two polarized groups. I heard what sounded like some sort of threat made against contactees and then heard the positive greys insist, "We will never let you do to our contacts what you have done to us."

Next thing I know, I'm being told (paraphrasing) "We're going to take you several years into the future and show you what may happen." I want to emphasize here that what was said to me is not set in stone. More likely I was presented with a set of absolute worst-case scenarios.

I was shown images of people I was told were contactees and they were suffering exactly what I had been through: sensory manipulation and channeling, sensory cloaking and deprivation, and self-fragmentation - it was ugly. There were "human helpers" assisting the neg greys and neg entity and they seemed hell bent on getting control over all the contactees. Contactees were followed, in some cases kidnapped, literally running for their lives. I listened in my head to three contactees being attacked in the manner I was. The first one was a male and reacted to the attacks in a belligerent, combative way, fighting as hard as he could. But I was shown as time passed how he got weaker and weaker until finally I could barely hear or feel him anymore. The second contactee was also male and this one tried desperately to get help for himself and others. But he was turned away repeatedly and shunned and that destroyed him faster than the attacks. He also over the passage of time grew lower and lower in energy until I could barely hear or feel him. The last contactee was a female and I tried talking to this spectre - all I could hear was this low, pathetic, dying whisper, "I can't think anymore."

The most bizarre thing that happened during the download was someone's attempt to teach me how to channel. I should say here that not all the information I received during the download seemed to be from a positive source. Often there was clashing of positive and negative fighting to get through, and in this case, I think my attention was captured by something or someone negative. I felt an impression to sit down and close my eyes. Upon doing so, I was inundated with swirling 3D shapes and numerous background sounds, very confusing, very disorienting. I mentally reached out to touch one of the swirling 3D shapes and I heard a sharp, commanding reprimand, "NO!" This would happen time and time again to the point where I would finally give up. Some time later I was drawn back to do this again, so I sat down, shut my eyes, and back came the swirling 3D shapes and background sounds. Remembering what happened the last time I sat and did not attempt to try to reach out to one of the shapes. Suddenly, I felt a nudge to specifically touch one of the shapes. I reached out and touched it and (hard to remember or describe what happened next), it opened up and I heard a voice say, "Good that is what I wanted you to do." After receiving the "praise" I was then presented with a question appearing in mid air and below were it floating flash cards with statements written on them. You know questions that ask things like, on a scale of one to ten, how would you rate this, I feel great, I feel fine, I feel awful. That's what it was like, an incomplete floating question with multiple answers of varying degrees of intensity. I was nudged to circle the flash card that would be associated best with the question (I should add that as the questions were asked, I was "learning" through the questions that the appropriate answers were not based on my thoughts and feelings). I would mentally draw a circle around the flash card with the answer. When I did, the other flash cards would fall away and the one I chose would fall last - .then rise back up again and shake up in down in a nodding yes fashion as if to confirm.

I am writing this particular episode because I am concerned about the way it was put across, - the movement, swirling shapes and noise, I couldn't concentrate. Everything to overload your senses so you just shut down, but open enough to receive the nudge and feel the praise when selecting an option based on someone else's thoughts and emotions (and boundaries). Like, good doggie, good obedient doggie. That's how it came off. I eventually got tired of not being able to concentrate and left this unpleasant teacher behind.

Today I have hooked up with some people I am getting help from, but I am concerned because of what they have described encountering while providing assistance. They have encountered neg greys, tall (9-12ft) black robed entities, and human perps sitting in a chair and hooked up to a machine of some kind (the people helping me are individuals working alone and not part of a group. Each individual reported seeing the same odd thing). One of the people helping me has described the humans hooked up to the machines as acting as a sort of anchor for the negs involved to manifest their intentions in the physical. The human perps, with the assistance of the negs and the machine, form neg energy attachments in their targets which start in the spinal column and go as far as the will centers in the back of the neck (I was told I had such attachments when I was first getting help). There is also manipulation of the crown chakra, blocks of the third eye, and other forms of energy manipulation affecting flow (and in turn affecting thoughts and emotions). One individual giving assistance has expressed to me his shock at how far into the auric sheath my perps have gotten, basically, unwanted things coming and going through my aura as it pleases, unabated. Please note that the above is a very generalized interpretation of what has been seen by the people helping me.

There is so much more to all this, but this post is long enough. Has anyone heard of anything similar to this, or heard/seen human attackers hooked up to some kind of machine (and where are they coming from). One more thing (also from the download), has anybody heard of the grey leadership passing on to 5D?
Just more stuff I have been posting with regards to what my perps have been doing to me,...in the event someone out there sees themself in me.

When you stay perfectly still, you'll notice a flow to your thoughts. They drift to events past, present, what you may want to do in the future...usually the thoughts that pop up do so from some stimuli present around you (something reminding you of something, got it?). Part of what is happening to me is that there is no flow to the thoughts...like a block appears, and it's a very fake feeling. And I realize you can't know what I'm describing in terms of sensation because you would need some kind of reference standard to compare to, and you don't have any. All you can do is read my account here. My thoughts don't flow or drift to whatever the stimuli would normally have it associate to. Emotions work in a similar fashion and the same thing is happening. The emotions don't flow to whatever association it would normally go to. What IS happening is that I am flooded with emotions/thoughts that would NEVER be associated with whatever stimuli I am encountering (there is a feeling coming from my back, like my back is opened up). Like I said, putting a hand on the hot radiator (stimuli) and the message to the brain (associated thought) is "This is what cold feels like." You would never associate a cold sensation to an operating radiator. The experience is very artificial in feeling, but you don't understand for the life of you why this is happening and why you can't associate properly (that causes the most damage). You can't walk away from a problem like this because the only way to do so is to completely dissociate from your senses - permanently. Doing that completely destroys the self.

How is all this playing out in my life? If someone does something to you that comes off as annoying, you feel the irritation for a bit then it washes off. The only way it can stay is if you hold onto and deliberately dwell on it. I've had experiences where someone will do something annoying and the sensation of irritation I experience is 100x larger than it should be without me providing any assistance (no logical reason or source for the amplified sensation). Normally to get past such a situation, one places their focus on something new to allow new stimuli to be experienced. This creates new mental/emotional sensations and associations that cause the old sensations and associations to pass and be replaced. That doesn't happen with me...the flow of new sensation halts and new associations cannot be made (memories of associations from previous, similar experiences are blocked and cannot be recalled). Instead of the irritation passing or being replaced when I try to place my focus on something else, the sensation of irritation stays. Then on top of it, I am flooded with over exaggerated thoughts and feelings promoting the 100x irritation sensation to extend even higher (again, no logical source of stimuli). There is no rest, and all this hell is done to me 24/7.

tyciol
24th June 2005, 10:53 AM
I would like to know, do you have friends or family or any associates who provide a statement to you of your whereabouts from 1998 to 2003? These are the years you were kidnapped, yes?

If so, what do they say? Were you gone? Were no missing persons reports ever issued?

Xap
24th June 2005, 03:23 PM
Tyciol,

I believe Flew was referring to a kind of psychic or spiritual kidnapping rather than a physical one, but I'll let her answer how she wants.

Flew, I've read your posts on several forums now and I always regret that I'm unable to help. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers, though. Good luck.

Xap

Dsmoke
24th June 2005, 04:41 PM
Hi Flew,

Thanks for sharing your story. I'm sorry you're having to deal with such horrible experiences. Why do you think you were singled out for this?

Are you doing anything specific that deters these entitites from bothering you? I know you said you have friends helping.

FWIW, some of your things remind me of events that occurred in PJ Gaenir's account "Bewilderness" at http://www.firedocs.com/bewilderness

kj

mick
24th June 2005, 05:53 PM
http://www.firedocs.com/bewilderness.

The full stop or period as some will call it :) at the end of the url is causing an error, have started reading it which will take some time. :) Looks interesting this far.

Dsmoke
24th June 2005, 05:58 PM
The full stop or period as some will call it :) at the end of the url is causing an error, have removed that in the browser and started reading which will take some time. :) Looks interesting this far.

Thanks, Mick, I didn't notice it there. I'll take it out.

24th June 2005, 10:29 PM
Hi, I have had a bad day and got beat up pretty good. I'll answer better tomorrow, but, Tyciol...ugh...Xap is right, I meant spiritual kidanpping not a physical one.

And no, my family has no clue what is happening to me, not the abductions or the attacks, nothing.

25th June 2005, 03:47 PM
OK, answers in general, I do things that give these creeps a hard time and slows them down. It very rarely flat out stops them. Attachments are pulled out and nearly immediately re-inserted with a vengenance.

The Mega Salt bath that Robert has listed on the site I do with a combination of Pickling and Sea Salt. I have been doing upwards of 16-18lbs of salt and lying in it for anywhere to 90min - 120 min.

Peppermint and lavendar seem to be the only things strong enough to put a dent in this whatever it is. I burn a ton of peppermint oil and need to order more soon (when I can, I also get sandalwood incense which seems to work as well, too). I also get lavendar massage oil from Bath and Body works and apply it on my feet which makes life hard for them to get in. I also alternate with a peppermint foot lotion.

In the winter, I will wear socks and slippers and shove them full of hematite and garnet. They seem to shove stuff up in through my feet and the stones slow them down (but I use a lot of stones, one isn't going to be enough to stop them).

When I can get my hands on it, I get a ton of Holy Water and energize my crystals in them which I place around my living space. I also have Holy Water running through a fountain which also contains stones. I mix Holy Water with my shampoo, soap, and even my laundry detergent. I have used Holy Water to literally clean my old apt...when I was done, my apt was CLEAN. It makes them upset and weakens them, but it doesn't stop them.

Shampoo/soap that I recommend that is really strong and effective is Dr Bronner's magic Soap. I go to the local Health Food store and pick up one quart bottles of Peppermint and Eucalyptus liquid soap. It's great stuff, real strong and really upsets the cretins placed in me. I use the stuff to wash my skin and hair. Only downside...it does dry out and stiffen your hair, so I use a conditioner when I am done.

I take Garlic Oil tabs, Flax Seed Oil, and Primrose oil.

When I had my own place, I used to grow my own herbs which I would water with Holy Water. Then I would take cuttings dry them, and use them as smudge. Currently I am growing chammomile, peppermint, and rosemary. I intend to try the rosemary in a spray recipe given to me by Liz McCal of the AstralPulse. This is what she suggested:

Make a mixture of Rosemary Tea (Just boil Rosemary for 15 min and get the water) sea salt and lavender oil (great energy cleaner) in a spray bottle. Clean my area's with the activity (You can use this on wood and any thing as a cleaner even glass) while cleaning saying " I call in my angelic Guard's to remove you. You are not welcome
here you will go back to whom sent you or your proper dimension".

And I pray, but the prayers I think should be set aside for another thread.

25th June 2005, 03:53 PM
If you're interested in Dr Bronners soap, you can find it here: http://www.drbronner.com/

It's strong and the negs on my case don't like the stuff.

And Dsmoke, thank you for the info and the link, Mick is right it is interesting.

violetsky
25th June 2005, 07:56 PM
Dear Flew,

Huge hugs. So glad you feel safe to share here. I know you have made progress in regaining control over your life and this is important for others to know.

Lots of Love,
violetsky

25th June 2005, 09:58 PM
i think anyone with enough experience in these areas knows better than to feel safe! no offense, but this is an open forum. there's no idea who it's being used by, or for what purposes! but as usual i salute DK for having balls.

sister soul
:wink:

26th June 2005, 12:43 PM
I guess it's coming out day, eh Violet?

Violet has been working on me and helping me out and I have made some improvements along the way.

Muse333 wrote
i think anyone with enough experience in these areas knows better than to feel safe! no offense, but this is an open forum. there's no idea who it's being used by, or for what purposes! but as usual i salute Flew for having balls.

sister soul

Muse, I think what Violet meant was that it was safe to share HERE...maybe the sharing will help other people.

And I'll comment on the other part you mentioned too...yes, I am sure I am an "active asset" and get used without my knowledge by the perps on my case. I worried about that for a long time....and then stopped.

Muse, it's not that I don't care, it's that I can't do anything stop what is happening in the current moment...I CAN learn as best in my power to do so. It's not fun being used, especially if being used involves inadvertently hurting someone else. But I know I am doing the best I can in a near impossible situation. I have a choice, I can engage in a battle I can't currently win or I can admit defeat for now in that one battleand channel my energy into battles I can win...gain ground that way and then gain power for the last big battle.

I am smarter than the average bear...I learned what a lot of the tactics were while they were being inflicted upon me. The best I can do is learn, share what I have learned with others, and listen to the other smart ones out there suffering the same as me (I can learn from them as well).

Maybe turn the light on one by one and eventually the darkness will depart.

Alex wrote:
I don't think theres anything DK's attackers can find out here that they don't already know.

I have been following your "case" (the word seems too objective) for some time, to be honest you have come such a long way, you must be doing something right. Don't lose hope, they want you to feel helpless but the fact that you have come so far already shows that this can and will be beaten in time.

Take care as always,
Alex

Alex is right muse...there is nothing my perps don't know...where I post, who I email, what I do. I've gotten lewd comments while taking a shower, going to the bathroom, or getting dressed. It's anything to denegrate you, anything to destroy human dignity, anything to remove your sense of self respect.

Gypsy
26th June 2005, 04:17 PM
DK, some of the things that they did to you remind me of some things i had forgotten that happened to me. one instance is that at one point as i was presented with a traffic light in my bedroom (this must have been through a projection of some sort) and as i would think things it would light accordingly to i suppose their intended way of thinking.

I've been under attack by neg greys too and i have all those wordy symptoms such as bipolar and depression but for me the matter is my entire life and the enjoyment i once got out of it is totally gone and there are constant stopping forces keeping me back from even doing something i know would help.

i also relate to the 100x over annoyance thing, especially around close relatives i am constantly around. i've lost myself and do not know how to interact with these people, let alone strangers, and yet i can distantly imagine being outgoing and energetic as i used to have the ability to do.

i was wondering about that virus you mentioned that got into the greys. was this virus inflicted on them by the watchers so as to recruit the greys for their bidding? so the greys are jsut as in need of help as me or you too? how unfourtunate.

i guess i don't really have any relevance but i just remembered the traffic light testing several hours after reading this whole post today and wanted to get something public, i've been gone a while. :?

i'm constantly feeling fragmented, so much of my self is just a memory of the "bigger" person i was a year ago. i would fight, but i don't know the means, i have a lot of trouble feeling motivation and i don't really feel any progress with tactile imaging so i can't even do my MAP exersices without getting overly frustrated at myself. recently at night something has been tapping into the base of my spine and causing some kind of energy i've never felt, and it's worked its way to solar plexus too.

333, i agree that we are constantly exposed and naked too :shock: that's part of what is too greatly ignored, not by any one group, but everyone is just not informed at all, i wish the means to tell everyone would come caravan style.[/quote]

26th June 2005, 05:29 PM
guess i don't really have any relevance but i just remembered the traffic light testing several hours after reading this whole post today and wanted to get something public, i've been gone a while.

It is relevant...I have met a few abductees who have mentioned the "sign" thing. I haven't experienced the stop light, but I have heard warning klaxxons whenever I did something they absolutely objected to...usually it had something to do with my own value, denigrating it in some way, so of course I did the opposite. Couldn't feel what I was doing, but I still did it.

Gypsy what I'm saying is maybe there are abductees out there that have had what described, but they would never know it if you hadn't brought it up.

Most of my emotions have been cut off and I haven't felt them in 7 years. What I do feel is often manipulated, intensified or outright blocked.

Gypsy, what I have to get through a situation where I can't feel anything or perceive reality correctly is this: I started to detach, literally detach from a lot of stuff in life and just examine what is going on. Then I would try to remember what life was like before all this crap happened. I have lived without my emotions for so long, many times that is hard to do. So I look at how healthy people behave and interact with each other. Then I do the only thing left available to me, I mimic. Emotion is a part of communication.

One word of warning...you can not detach from everything. This is why support among victims is so important. When you're in a situation you cannot detach from, this is when support from others is vital for survival.

I would suggest reading about the Mega salt bath on Roberts here site if you have the finances to do it. Lie in that salt with your spine buried in it and stay there for a while, maybe an hour or two. I'm not gonna lie, there will be retaliation, but they're gonna do that anyway.

26th June 2005, 05:41 PM
i would fight, but i don't know the means, i have a lot of trouble feeling motivation and i don't really feel any progress with tactile imaging so i can't even do my MAP exersices without getting overly frustrated at myself.

Robert's site is a start and his book Practical Psychic Self Defense I would highly recommend. I would also try saying the four of the ten names of God from the Kabbalah in a chant. Robert originally had it in his book as part of a very powerful LBRP, but I took it and turned it into a prayerful chant, just saying the names over and over. These things can't stand it and start to depart.

But I will not lie to you either. I did it for two hours...and I know about the emotional toil as they are bouncing you up and down. It's hard to do such a thing for such a length of time when that is being done to you. You may have to move through that hell and learn to detach in order to be successful. And I ahve been through it and let me tell you, the first few months you are crying endlessly because you can't hold your concentration or your emotions under control long enough (oh the two things they do let me feel: anger and sorrow).

I am wondering, if maybe saying the names in a chant while taking the mega salt bath may just work. it'll be hard for them to do this crap to you and fight against the salt at the same time.

The names of God:

YHVH (pronounced Yud-Heh-Vahv-Heh)
Adonai (pronounced Ah-Doh-Nye)
Agla ( pronounced Ah-Glah)
Eheih (pronounced Eh-Heh-Yeh)

if you get his book, it's on page 313. Please try to hang in there.

Gypsy
26th June 2005, 05:49 PM
Thanks for that advice DK! I'm going straight to Alchemists (store with books, crystals, salts, and stuff) to get Robert's other book, and that will mean i have all three. Ironic that the first one i needed is the last one i'm going to get. I'll pick up salt too for the bath, and work on preparing to drop inhibitions about saying those names over and over.

i used to be able to reallly get into chant like songs and things that after a while I would be able to really be in another universe of my own song but i've never gotten into the groove of feeling compfrtable chanting, but i'm going to do this as soon as i get a chance. thanks again,

gypsy

26th June 2005, 06:11 PM
If you need additional instruction like on the Mega Salt bath or other techniques, it's here:

http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=10

It lists the other techniques as well.

Take care and hang in there.

26th June 2005, 08:49 PM
Gypsy, I almost forgot something...you asked about the virus...

I don't know really, this was just info channeled to me at an unbelievably powerful rate during the download. Some of the download was positive and I believe I am alive because of it. But some of it was not....it was like two polarities were fighting for my soul.

What I'm trying to say is that before the download, I had never heard of such stories out of the UFO community, so I didn't know what to think. I typed down what I could in a short period of time and started posting it in different forums to see if other abductees had heard of the same things. I keep hearing of the attacks, among other things, but no one has heard of a neg infilitrating the greys like a virus.

When you get Practical Psychic Self Defense, read it carefully.I had my download between Nov/Dec 2002 and it lasted until Feb/Mar 2003. I didn't get Robert's book until the end of August 2003. In his book, Robert describes a neg capacity for replicating itself and infecting or possessing multiple people at once. In fact, there was a lot in Robert's book that was given to me in the download...that shocked me considerably.

viper555
26th June 2005, 11:28 PM
So if god names work why not permantly invoke god? That could possibly work. Just an idea.

27th June 2005, 03:37 AM
So if god names work why not permantly invoke god? That could possibly work. Just an idea.

Permanantly evoking or better yet invoking as your saying god would require total ascension.

violetsky
27th June 2005, 11:40 AM
Dear viper and Spectral Dragon,

Please understand that one is not attempting to invoke God with God names. What is happening (to the best of my knowledge) is that over many, many years high level students and masters of the Kabbalah have been loading words (which are symbols) and symbols with energy. It is like building an energy storage center in the higher planes. Then when you call on these names you are drawing on this emmense storage center. Different names store slightly different energies. To a degree God is Energy and Consciousness. But all we can do is tap portions of this with methods that have been developed. It is vital to pronounce these words properly. Rawn Clark has MP3's on his site which allow one to hear how to properly prounce them. They are in the IHVH-ADNI section of this link.
http://www.abardoncompanion.com/MP3-Links.html
(Note: Hermetics uses a lot of Kabbalistic stuff.)

Also, as Spectral Dragon infers, we could not handle the massive energy of God. I suppose it would be much worse than being struck by lightening. :shock: Our energy bodies would not be able to handle it. That is partly why God has so many names in the Kabbalah. It allows us to sense the different aspects (energies and consciousness) of God in a way we can handle energetically and physically. At least, that is my understanding of it.

Best Regards,
violetsky

viper555
27th June 2005, 01:53 PM
Sorry, I wasn't to clear with that. I guess what I really meant was transvoke god(a part of him, not all of him of course)which would allow you to keep that part of him in you for how ever long you wanted. I figured maybe that could help some. I don't know too much about though. Either way, good luck.

mick
27th June 2005, 02:00 PM
What is happening (to the best of my knowledge) is that over many, many years high level students and masters of the Kabbalah have been loading words (which are symbols) and symbols with energy. It is like building an energy storage center in the higher planes.
I am sometimes of the thought that much of the non physical was brought about in this manner, archetypal structures conceived and re-enforced over time stimulating and seeding many aspects of what might be encountered and experienced by others in their travels.

27th June 2005, 05:59 PM
As a practitioner of hermetics, I would like to say that while kabbalah is used I myself don't study kabbalah, but when people explain kabbalah too me, as you allready noted, I tend to understand anyway because I have worked on some kabbalistic things. My "tree of life experience" is an example of this.

In my experience, however, invoking those energies is just that: invoking purifying energies. This does not work on all of the negatives out there though granted it does work for the weaker of them.

Gypsy
27th June 2005, 08:05 PM
Violetsky, thanks for that mp3 link you posted, i was about to get worried that i wouldn't be pronouncing it correctly and figured it would definately make a difference if i even doubted how i was saying it that that wouldn't be good enough.

~gypsy

Lion
28th June 2005, 09:14 PM
Dissociation is the best kown means of mind control, and if I'm not mistaken, there are flavors of the game called good cop / bad cop in your description. Is it OK to ask what is expected of you by either "side", Flew?

28th June 2005, 09:46 PM
Dissociation is the best kown means of mind control, and if I'm not mistaken, there are flavors of the game called good cop / bad cop in your description. Is it OK to ask what is expected of you by either "side", Flew?

Yes it is, do you think it was easy for me to detach from almost everything? It sucked, but it was either do that or be channeled non-stop. I didn't and still don't have the power to stop the channeling completely and what emotions I feel are not only not mine but all over the place.

It was either detach and function as best I could or go insane from the channeling...and yes I thought for a while that total detachment was something my perps wanted. But I have a life I need to live NOW, I have responsiblities and people in my life that need me NOW. I couldn't wait until I was free, I've been under attack for 7 years now.

28th June 2005, 09:51 PM
Gypsy I don't know if you're reading this, but there is one more thing I forgot to mention. If they're treating you the way they are treating me, the constant channeling, up and down extreme emotions, and inability to cope drives you deep into your skull. By doing this the perps accomplish two things: 1) going so deep in your skull cuts you off from society, support systems, and outer influences and 2) it puts you in an isolated position where your perps can talk to you non-stop. That's what they did to me.

I know this is going to be hard, but somehow, you have to come out of your head. I know how hard that is especially if you're like me and your senses are shut off. Your senses make you aware of the outside world and enable you to interact with it. Without them, it's like trying to feel around in a dark room.

You've got to get out of your head, even if starting out is only by talking to people here. Just get out of your skull so you're not cornered like a rat and isolated from life.

29th June 2005, 12:13 AM
something profound happens as well when under attack that makes it more than difficult. i personally see all the same things going on around me in the phsyical as i do in the astral. lots and lots of manipulation all round, which makes it twice as disheartening...if not completely! thanks to these forums, which i never had the luxury of up until lately...i am noticing a strong character trait for those under attack...that is highly defensive and absolute. i don't consider myself to have much of this left...just another thing i've had to give up. anothering thing that wasn't working for me.

still i see it. i see it like a red flag waved in front of my face. every single time someone steps over that line...something in me is ready to strike. it took a good long while to learn that striking back was just another way of giving away my power, another sign of weakness, but now i'm dealing with something that bothers me more than manipulation...that's dealing with victims who like to lick their wounds in public. not that i'm speaking about anyone here (i'm not)...it's just a blatant display that they're "hooked" on the drama of it all. it's no easy feat to ascend the ladder while you've got a hundred and one demons hanging off your back, but it will make you strong. you have to keep going with the things that make you stronger and not fall into the fantasy of proving your position. that's weak. that's claiming your weakness while screaming all the while that you are fighting it every step of the way.

then again...i'm too tired to try and make sense...so don't take any of that to heart if it doesn't feel right.

soul

Lion
29th June 2005, 08:40 PM
...do you think it was easy for me to detach from almost everything?

Absolutely not.

A technique of conflict resolution (so effective that it works for hostage negotiators) is to keep talking. Ever hear of a frog being put in a pot of cold water? It could have jumped out of the water, but never realized that it was slowly warming to the boiling point. The person's mind is altered in minute degrees until they don't know which end is up. The term for breaking you of one opinion at a time, is called dissociation.

An approach with which I am familiar is to break you down, and then build you back up. Bad cop can say that you're in deep trouble. Good cop tells you how you can get out of it. The approach is used by militaries and other cults.

It is the case with spiritual control that the party driving a person crazy tells him how to make it quit. Supposedly, it would be his choice to experience the torture, because he did not want to make it quit by doing as he was told. Of course, this is rather like presupposing the Divine Right of muggers', who shouldn't be making such propositions in the first place.

So, I would like to know what was expected of you. Were you given any ultimatums, any suggestions which would make it quit?

30th June 2005, 04:05 AM
Lion, you hit the nail on the head.

They did this psychological torture you described, among many other things, to the point where she can't remember her past.

McArthur
8th July 2005, 04:35 PM
any suggestions which would make it quit?
This is why I think a lot of "psychological addictions" may be neg related. It's just the people with addictions don't know about negs. An alcoholic knows what will stop him/her feeling so damn ill with delirium tremens... and what are those things they feel crawling over their skin or the "hallucinations"?

8th July 2005, 05:06 PM
Huh? Did I miss something.

Lion
8th July 2005, 09:03 PM
What did they want?

12th July 2005, 05:10 PM
This may sound odd, but I have had some pretty crazy experiences myself, and from what I have been "told" and have surmised, I am the center of the universe and everything that has ever happened is about me. I was placed on earth at this specific time in this specific place because it was the most perfect place in the universe for me to grow up in. Everything that has ever happened on this planet is to prepare it for me. And, alot of people experiencing things that I am experiencing is to provide a cover. I am going through what you are going through Flew, but for a different reason. I could be wrong though.

They think I have schizophrenia. I am just resembling it. Time will tell. I feel for you deeply Flew. Talk later.

Abe

12th July 2005, 05:52 PM
I was being sincere in my post. It was meant to inform and help people. I do not appreciate it being removed. That was not right.

Ides
12th July 2005, 08:12 PM
Some thoughts on setting up backround interference to negs.

We used a recording of this "Kodeesh, Kodeesh, Kodeesh, Adonai Saboth" (sayboth)

Burned it to a cd, and set that on continuous play for months. It worked very well. A pastor that lent us a hand told me it was part of a passage used in some excorcisms he had been involved in. Another friend had given us the passage.

Drawing crosses on the back of all your wall hangings works well for more backround deterents, and nobody sees them for questions (PPSD). Used this, and it worked so well, I felt the irritated reaction from the source(s) of our troubles.

Bloodstone makes a great stone to absorb the bad energies coming at you. Favorite is a cross worn on the neck, after asking the four Arch Angels to bless it and protect you. Once it breaks get a new one. They break when full.

The comments about isolation are hitting the nail on the head, if you can be isolated from what is good, you forget it and the help that comes from it.

We are all here at this place and time because we have things to do. There are ones who would try to stop our tasks. And as many to help us with them. Everyone is the center of the universe, and just as equally we are all insignificant.

Forgetting either one of those things will slow you down a bunch.

PeterPan
13th July 2005, 01:35 PM
This is a very important message for Flew and Futureguy.

I have some friends with schizophrenia and I have read a lot about it. It's true that psychic attacks may resemble schizophrenia but at closer inspection you can tell if the subjects are just being attacked, are just schizophrenic or both.

I am being very honest in telling this but knowing the illness very I'm almost sure Futureguy suffers from schizophrenia and Flew as well. Futureguy... it's very very typical of schizophrenics feeling they are the center of the world... I remember having collected this account from a schizophrenic somewhere on the internet:

"It seems that the whole world and every tiniest instance of anything within it is speaking to the schizophrenic of his/her singular destiny. Every utterance, whether by friends or the TV, every reported news item, every passing vehicle or fluttering leaf provides the schizophrenic with another piece in the jigsaw of the design that destiny has decreed for them. This perception is due to a dying or dead and lost ego. The normal perimeters between the individual and the rest of the world have cracked or broken, and the self finds itself identifying with anything and everything within its scope of consciousness".

Futureguy be rational: you are not THE ONE, there are others like you who think as firmly as you that THEY ARE THE ONE. But there is only one 'THE ONE'. So which one it is? Milton Erickson a great psychologist treated two psychotic patients like this: they both believed they were Jesus Christ. So Milton Erickson put them together so they could finally discern which one was the true Jesus Christ (there can only be one!!!). They spent days and days saying: I am Jesus you are just a fool... for which the other would reply: Never you liar I AM JESUS you are just a charlatan etc... etc... Guess what? after a few days like this one of them told the Doctor that now he understands he is not jesus as much as the other guy isn't.

But the other guy continued to beleive he was jesus. So Milton Erickson put another psychotic discussing with him to see who was the real jesus... guess what? The guy gave up and accepted treatment.

Futureguy you are a very special person... and probably very gifted spiritually... but you are not THE ONE... you are just like the rest of us... you are as wonderful as the rest of us...

Flew: your desintegration of self, confusion in thoughts and emotions, loss of touch with reality and all the rest you told... seem to me to be schizophrenia as well. I have a friend with schizophrenia that has that kind of things. He says really weird things come to his mind... things so weird that is difficult to put in words... sometimes he feels pressure to say this bizarre thoughts to others, so he starts telling me about this yellow snail that is doig this and that bla bla... very ramdom and very bizarre.

He also feels pressure (sometimes voices telling him) to do socially unacceptable things like undressing in public or telling everyone that he is a prostitute. It's very sad... but today with medication he is doing better (I know medication sucks but temporarily can put you back on track).

Please Flew I beg you tell your parents and tell a doctor... tell a friend or someone you trust... my firend tried to commit suicide so much it was horrible the confusion and torture happening to him. Accept the illness... I know it's not easy... and sometimes it's easier to believe it's aliens, but it doesn't hurt to try the medication for a few months... you can always quit if it doesn't help.

I love you all and hope you make through it.

Ides
13th July 2005, 02:06 PM
A couple of thoughts on Peter' post.

Awakening can reremble a mental condition, no doubt. It can also trigger them as you assimilate the new info. The amount of energies available to EVERY human is so staggering (if even partially realized) it is easy to get a "big head" about it all.

Now through in negs who's whole job is to distract you from your real goal of advancement, ascension, and helping as many others as you can on the way.
Easy enough for them to fertilize your ego, and point to all the call things you can do as proff that "you are special".

I am not hot on modern psychologists as if it is not in a book then it is all in your head. I went to one for a few months when things first started to really break for me. Let's just say my Pastor provided a lot more assitence the the psychologist.

The idea that you guys need some outside help is valid, I just doubt the modern medical profession is the place to get it. It would be a good time to ramp down your stressing of things, and take a break. Something like transcedental meditation coule help a bunch. I also HIGHLY recomend asking for assistence from Arch Angel Gabriel. The mind is one of his(?) areas of "expertise" Do a little web search to gain an image, then do some honest heartfelt prayers to God asking for Gabriels assistence to get to where you need to be mentally.

As a last resort mental drugs actually provide some limited time defense against a pesky neg as it changes the structureing of your thought patterns, which they have to re-learn to be as effective. It will by a few months of some quieter time.

May the universe smile on you guys!!!

PeterPan
13th July 2005, 03:41 PM
Ides,

Schizophrenia exists and it's a diagnosed disease because many people have the same symptoms and actions.

Spiritual awakening/kundalini awakening etc... also have common symptons and so can be diagnosed.

Neg attacks also have comon symptoms and can be diagnosed.

Many times they are all overlaped in the same person at the same time. However let's take things for what they are! And if schizophrenia is present it must be treated not by someone telling you that you have been abducted or chosen by christ but by someone bringing you back to reality because ending up homeless or eating from rubish bins is not wishful for anyone even if they think are awakened ones. That person who helps you see things for what they are can be a psychologist, a priest, a friend, or someone in a forum...

I know what you're saying about some psychologists... they label you schizophrenic and anything you say about your experiences are rejected as paranoia. However these are not all psychologists and Jungian psychologists might understand you very well... however because their critical judgement is intact they might confront you about some of the things you believe... like thoughts are being inserted in your head... it's so typical of schizophrenics feeling their thoughts go BLANK and interpret it as aliens erasing their thoughts... it could be and probably that has happened but many times let's take it for what it is: schizophrenia.

As for medication it's not targeted to remove negs but to prevent worst things happening when your mind is way out of control. Medication sucks I know it cos I've taken it for panic attacks. It should only be a short term solution.

When mental illness is present many times so is neg attachments. That should also be treated with the apropriate methods: it's not medication or locking you in an asyum... it's appropriate treatments like salt. Everything at it's place! You see what I mean?

PeterPan
13th July 2005, 03:54 PM
Flew wrote,

"I've had experiences where someone will do something annoying and the sensation of irritation I experience is 100x larger than it should be without me providing any assistance ".

This is also very typical in schizophrenia. Emotions being dissociated from the reality they are connected to. They can be way too exagerated... but many times they can just be 'non present', that is there is no emotion. Or they can be disharmonious, you have a great desire to laugh when there is nothing to laugh at. My friend once told me that in one crisis he was listening to an album and one music he would laugh histerically and the next he would cry histerically... this same person once got so desperate from this chaos in his thoughts and emotions that he tried to commit suicide. That's the only reason I'm talking about schizophrenia in here... it's not to put anyone down... it's just to help!

13th July 2005, 05:36 PM
This is a very important message for Flew and Futureguy.

I have some friends with schizophrenia and I have read a lot about it. It's true that psychic attacks may resemble schizophrenia but at closer inspection you can tell if the subjects are just being attacked, are just schizophrenic or both.

I am being very honest in telling this but knowing the illness very I'm almost sure Futureguy suffers from schizophrenia and Flew as well. Futureguy... it's very very typical of schizophrenics feeling they are the center of the world... I remember having collected this account from a schizophrenic somewhere on the internet:

"It seems that the whole world and every tiniest instance of anything within it is speaking to the schizophrenic of his/her singular destiny. Every utterance, whether by friends or the TV, every reported news item, every passing vehicle or fluttering leaf provides the schizophrenic with another piece in the jigsaw of the design that destiny has decreed for them. This perception is due to a dying or dead and lost ego. The normal perimeters between the individual and the rest of the world have cracked or broken, and the self finds itself identifying with anything and everything within its scope of consciousness".

Futureguy be rational: you are not THE ONE, there are others like you who think as firmly as you that THEY ARE THE ONE. But there is only one 'THE ONE'. So which one it is? Milton Erickson a great psychologist treated two psychotic patients like this: they both believed they were Jesus Christ. So Milton Erickson put them together so they could finally discern which one was the true Jesus Christ (there can only be one!!!). They spent days and days saying: I am Jesus you are just a fool... for which the other would reply: Never you liar I AM JESUS you are just a charlatan etc... etc... Guess what? after a few days like this one of them told the Doctor that now he understands he is not jesus as much as the other guy isn't.

But the other guy continued to beleive he was jesus. So Milton Erickson put another psychotic discussing with him to see who was the real jesus... guess what? The guy gave up and accepted treatment.

Futureguy you are a very special person... and probably very gifted spiritually... but you are not THE ONE... you are just like the rest of us... you are as wonderful as the rest of us...

Flew: your desintegration of self, confusion in thoughts and emotions, loss of touch with reality and all the rest you told... seem to me to be schizophrenia as well. I have a friend with schizophrenia that has that kind of things. He says really weird things come to his mind... things so weird that is difficult to put in words... sometimes he feels pressure to say this bizarre thoughts to others, so he starts telling me about this yellow snail that is doig this and that bla bla... very ramdom and very bizarre.

He also feels pressure (sometimes voices telling him) to do socially unacceptable things like undressing in public or telling everyone that he is a prostitute. It's very sad... but today with medication he is doing better (I know medication sucks but temporarily can put you back on track).

Please Flew I beg you tell your parents and tell a doctor... tell a friend or someone you trust... my firend tried to commit suicide so much it was horrible the confusion and torture happening to him. Accept the illness... I know it's not easy... and sometimes it's easier to believe it's aliens, but it doesn't hurt to try the medication for a few months... you can always quit if it doesn't help.

I love you all and hope you make through it.

I know what you're saying about some psychologists... they label you schizophrenic and anything you say about your experiences are rejected as paranoia.

After reading through your comments several critical times it is my humble opinion that this is exactly what you just did.

Your not the first one to tell her this, and frankly I disagree.

How? What ways? Please be specific here as this might help people in the future.

I'm sorry but something doesn't fit here. If someone who had a high paying job they loved and a good family and generally good life suddenly starts getting voices in their heads and suddenly, without any explainable reason by skeptical scientists, goes into psychotic breakdowns, this tells me something is going on behind the scenes. Schizophrenia doesn't enter the picture at this point. Taking words directly out of the F's own mouth she was "dragged into this kicking and screaming."

Then I come into the picture. I confirm and see everything she sees and feels, I tell her what I see and she finds that they are the same things she is seeing. Does this sound like Shizophrenia to you?

Disentegration of self, this also doesn't fit. The nature of humans is to protect thier own beings, not destroy thier own psyche's. A partition of the mind would be how one protects from a damaged ego, not complete and utter destruction of who you are, such as is Flew's case.

Many times they are all overlaped in the same person at the same time. However let's take things for what they are! And if schizophrenia is present it must be treated not by someone telling you that you have been abducted or chosen by christ but by someone bringing you back to reality because ending up homeless or eating from rubish bins is not wishful for anyone even if they think are awakened ones. That person who helps you see things for what they are can be a psychologist, a priest, a friend, or someone in a forum...

So, on one side we have the individual who is telling someone who is scared, basically alone because of fear of people who suddenly decide that they are crazy based off very, very little information. If your going to label someone as a schizo, the best way to help them is one step at a time, not suddenly slamming the poor people with a demeaning label like "schizophrenia." The first step one would take would be to gain a deep understanding of how and why these conditions might have occured. Suddenly trying to force them to face thier deepest fears (demons) is akin to slamming someones foot with a sledgehammer. It hurts and destroys, and quite frankly at that point there is little left to destroy so you are doing more harm than good.

peterpan, please do not be like every skeptic in society and label people before going into the heart of the problem to find out what is really wrong. Had you done some more research into her situation I am quite certain you would not have come to the same conclusion. Scientific and psychological analysis I have found has always done more harm than good in situations such as DK's. At the end of it all, had she taken your advice, she would be institutionalized with nobody the wizer as to what her real situation actually was.

As far as futureguy's post is concerned, I can't speak for him. Flew I have worked with extensively. A question arises however: do you even believe that what you have been told is the truth, or do you believe that what you have been told is a lie?

Schizophrenia is classified as seeing things that aren't even there, well the psychologists will label "spirits" as not there and in most cases this is what is happening. A second way this happens is if one's own personal, self created demons becomes powerfull enough to take a large hold on the psyche. In either case the way psychologists label schizo is incorrect IMHO.

McArthur
13th July 2005, 05:38 PM
Futureguy be rational: you are not THE ONE,

Look within, thou art Buddha.

there are others like you who think as firmly as you that THEY ARE THE ONE. But there is only one 'THE ONE'. So which one it is? Milton Erickson a great psychologist treated two psychotic patients like this: they both believed they were Jesus Christ. So Milton Erickson put them together so they could finally discern which one was the true Jesus Christ (there can only be one!!!). They spent days and days saying: I am Jesus you are just a fool... for which the other would reply: Never you liar I AM JESUS you are just a charlatan etc... etc... Guess what? after a few days like this one of them told the Doctor that now he understands he is not jesus as much as the other guy isn't.

Two Zen monks sitting talking.

Monk1: I am Buddha!

Monk2: You can't be Buddha, I AM Buddha!

Monk1: You can't be Buddha, only Buddha is Buddha!

They both laugh.

----

A lot of altered/mystical states of consciousness can appear very similar to psychosis. In fact, one could probably say that all Mystical states are indeed a form of psychosis if we strictly follow psychology books. I think it was Dion Fortune who said that the only difference between a Mystic and someone labeled as 'mentally ill' is that the former is able to invoke and banish these states At Will, whereas the latter can not. It's a fine line.

For an example of a Mystic/Magician invoking these states of consciousness in a controlled way, try this:

http://www.geocities.com/alex_sumner/419.htm

"The mystery of the First Aethyr is the fact of the Fundamental Unity of all things. I am the Shekinah: the Shekinah is the inspiration of all the prophets throughout history; I am that Inspiration - I am One with the prophets. I am my Holy Guardian Angel [HGA], as I am everyone else's HGA. I am the Holy One (the Transcendant God) and "Blessed Be He" (the Immanent God). I let my Glory shine - I am that Glory - so that others may look upon Me and be led to Me. In a similar manner, I am also Love, and I am the source of Love for the whole Universe, so that many may experience Love and thus experience Me."

And a quote from Hindu scripture:

O rapture, O rapture, O rapture!
I am food, i am food, i am food!
I am an eater of food, i am an eater of food, i am an eater of food!
I am a maker of verses, i am a maker of verses, i am a maker of verses!
I am the first-born of the universal order,
Earlier than the gods, in the naval of immortality!
Whoso gives me away, he, verily, has succoured me!
I who am food, eat the eater of food!
I have overcome the whole world!
--Taittriya Unpanishad

Matthew 26:26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.

LVX

McArthur
-------
"a glowing ember
burning hot
burning slow
deep within I'm shaken by the violence
of existing for only you."
- Do What You Have To Do - Sarah McLachlan

PeterPan
13th July 2005, 06:04 PM
I don't think schizophrenia is the same as spiritual awakening or abduction, even if sometimes they might confuse the uncautious observer.

In schizophrenia you are delusional because everything is in your head and not reality. For example you say aliens abduct you but there are no aliens abducting you.

In real abductions you say you are being abducted by aliens and aliens are really abducting you.

I was once in a mental hospital and this girl came to me and told me to stop torturing the child next to us. Of course I wasn't torturing the little gir!!!! So how do you diagnose this person.... oh I'm sory I'm sory schizophrenia is a forbidden word because it is too narrow let's just say that that person is not schizophrenic!!!

I don't know DK case profoundly... I just asked to consider the hyposthesis of schizophrenia... is it that bad to consider that hypothesis? Could 3 months of medication be that bad? DK can always leave the medication if she wants... here in Portugal no one is obliged to take medication!!! But what if medication actually helps this torture? Is it that bad to try?

You say you have been working with DK. In what way? Have you experienced what she/he reports?

13th July 2005, 07:04 PM
I don't think schizophrenia is the same as spiritual awakening or abduction, even if sometimes they might confuse the uncautious observer.

In schizophrenia you are delusional because everything is in your head and not reality. For example you say aliens abduct you but there are no aliens abducting you.

In real abductions you say you are being abducted by aliens and aliens are really abducting you.

I was once in a mental hospital and this girl came to me and told me to stop torturing the child next to us. Of course I wasn't torturing the little gir!!!! So how do you diagnose this person.... oh I'm sory I'm sory schizophrenia is a forbidden word because it is too narrow let's just say that that person is not schizophrenic!!!

I don't know DK case profoundly... I just asked to consider the hyposthesis of schizophrenia... is it that bad to consider that hypothesis? Could 3 months of medication be that bad? DK can always leave the medication if she wants... here in Portugal no one is obliged to take medication!!! But what if medication actually helps this torture? Is it that bad to try?

You say you have been working with DK. In what way? Have you experienced what she/he reports?

Have considered schizo upon reading her first posts at AP a while ago but also considered, like I do with all people showing these signs, that she is being negatively influinced from an outside source. I do believe it to be a bad idea to imediately write something off as this or that, as you are not trying to get a grasp on the situation. This is what psychologists do and the reason people are put in insane asylums here in america and force fed medications which in all actuallity do very little besides make the individual a vegetable :cry:

As far as the little girl is concerned, again your automatically labeling someone as this or that without really going into thier individual circumstances. How do you know she wasn't simply lying, for example? How do you know she wasn't simply observing a spirit in the etheric plane that wasn't taking on your persona? Or, perhaps, she was talking of your automatic opinion of the girl sitting next to you? These are all possibilities, and instead you jump to the worst possible conclusion about someone who more than likely needs someone around that understands her situation, or at least tries to.

I'm going to use extremes here. The reason for this is simple and should be made apparent as you read.

Let's say you start seeing spirits, and start talking to them. These spirits seem to be in and around the physical, and everywhere in general. You automatically assume that something wierd is going on. So you walk up to your parents and tell them all about it, and then say that you feel the end of the world is coming, because these spirits seem to be massing around.

You know what would happen, you would automatically be labeled as insane. Here is what is really going on though: your seeing the etheric plane, a plane overlapping the physical and where spiritual manifestation is abundant. In truth, you are NOT schizo, nor are you insane, you are quite sane, your third eye is simply being opened (and to a degree most people find hard to achieve in fact.)

Scenario 1: your father believed you were a schizo, you get institutionalized and you never learn the truth about your powers.

Scenario 2: having gone through this at your age, your father explain to you everything you are seeing.

Scenario 3: instead of automatically labeling you as insane, your father does the right thing and does some research into the matter. He finds the truth and shows you his findings.

Of the above 3 scenarios, you are showing to me that you have a tendancy to automatically take the first scenario action. There are, however (and as can be clearly seen above) other, better alternatives. Understanding is key to healing, but by automatically labeling things before going through things in depth is not the answer here, and not what a healer should do IMHO.

So how do you diagnose this person....

So to answer your question here, I don't. I take in as much information and understanding as I can, I then try and find more information based on that information, then I try to create understanding between myself and "this person." And finally, when I have as much information as I can get, I consider how best to handle the situation.

No negative labels necissary.

I will point above to my drawn out post on how automatically labeling someone like you have done in this post does more harm than good, If they are too far gone you are destroying what little there might be of themselves when you do this.

My final point: Your not being a cautious obsever. Read the above, and please don't take that the wrong way.

PeterPan
13th July 2005, 08:02 PM
I will point above to my drawn out post on how automatically labeling someone like you have done in this post does more harm than good, If they are too far gone you are destroying what little there might be of themselves when you do this.

I know the torture of mental illness... I have suffered from severe panic attacks for 2 years. When finally I decided to consult a doctor and was labeled it didn't destroy the little was left inside me (the rest was just despair), it actually was a relief. I started reading other ppl stories with the same diagnosis as me and it was a relief.

[/quote]No negative labels necissary.

That's the problem... ppl today consider mental illness as a negative label instead of an illness just like any other. I don't like to feel that telling ppl that I suffer from panic disorder is negatively labeling myself. I think everyone should accept mental illness just like diabetes or smth, without prejudice.

You are very right to say that the father (and society in general) should investigate cautiously before diagnosing someone. You are also right to tell that I don't know that much about DK case.
There is this professional medium I consult that when her mediumship started developing, shrinks thought she had schiz. Well it wasn't the case. If I was a doctor I would inform myself of all that can be. But I believe schiz is real! Sometimes it's not mediumship nor abductions nor spiritual awakening. We shouldn't be afraid of diagnosis because that's the scientific way of tackling the problem. Imagine someone saying we shouldn't diagnose a broken leg! Why is schiz different and not just like the other diseases? Why the stigma?

PeterPan
13th July 2005, 08:04 PM
sory... the last quote of my post is not a quote... oops :shock:

Ides
13th July 2005, 08:12 PM
Hi, Peter.

Do not get to offended by people not being supportive of asking either DK or FG to do a serious consideration on those levels.

You really seem to want to provide help, which is great.

Question though: Have you gone through an awakening that was forced through attacks and it was the only way to really survive?

My own was like that, combined with drug backed hypnosis, age regression to implant more truama at already difficult parts of my life, torture and a lot of other stuff. Not to mention all of the energetic and neg attachment stuff that was done. You go and spill your guts to the "average" psychologist and spiritual help is not what will come to there mind. I told him less than 20% of what we knew was going on, and had confirmation from others on a lot of it both astrally and materially, not to mention the physical "leftovers" of such things.

On my last visist I requested and got copies of the files on me. Paranoid delusional was his "expert" opinion, apply lots of drugs the answer. Having started getting help from others who could back up a lot of the expereinces I never took the drugs. Mind altering drugs were the last thing i wanted. but over the few months of visit his notes stated "responding well to medication". It was the other help recieved that actually had an effect.

To have ones eyes opened to the spiritual world if done quickly can prove unsettling enough. To have it done while being subject to brutal attacks to keep you from rising to all you can be has a lot of side effects that mimic a mental condition. People like that need help and love, not drugs and stigmas that will follow them through life.

Flew & Future Guy, My heart goes out to you. My own tasks at this point preclude me from becoming involved, for that I am sorry. Some people have shared info with me that has helped, I will share with you what I can.

Best

13th July 2005, 09:37 PM

I know the torture of mental illness... I have suffered from severe panic attacks for 2 years. When finally I decided to consult a doctor and was labeled it didn't destroy the little was left inside me (the rest was just despair), it actually was a relief. I started reading other ppl stories with the same diagnosis as me and it was a relief.

No negative labels necissary.

That's the problem... ppl today consider mental illness as a negative label instead of an illness just like any other. I don't like to feel that telling ppl that I suffer from panic disorder is negatively labeling myself. I think everyone should accept mental illness just like diabetes or smth, without prejudice.

You are very right to say that the father (and society in general) should investigate cautiously before diagnosing someone. You are also right to tell that I don't know that much about DK case.
There is this professional medium I consult that when her mediumship started developing, shrinks thought she had schiz. Well it wasn't the case. If I was a doctor I would inform myself of all that can be. But I believe schiz is real! Sometimes it's not mediumship nor abductions nor spiritual awakening. We shouldn't be afraid of diagnosis because that's the scientific way of tackling the problem. Imagine someone saying we shouldn't diagnose a broken leg! Why is schiz different and not just like the other diseases? Why the stigma?

Yes, Schiz is real, however it's not real in the way scientists portray it as IMHO. It is simply a way for them to cope with things thier minds cannot interpret correctly.

by definition a diagnostic is a description of the problem, however western scientists tend to describe the symptoms, not the problem. They do not understand sometimes that the symptoms are caused by this and this, so they treat the symptoms as if it were the problem proper, and this is why I say science and psychology do not work in this case.

mick
14th July 2005, 04:28 PM
Matthew 26:26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.

LVX

McArthur

Reminded me of the link that I provided earlier http://www.atributetohinduism.com/Hindu ... luence.htm (http://www.atributetohinduism.com/Hinduisms_influence.htm) referenced half way down the page at http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... ight=#1701 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?p=1701&highlight=#1701)

15th July 2005, 05:09 PM
Dear PeterPan,

Please don't ever call Flew Schizophrenic again. That is like saying that all the pain she is going through is made up and in her head. That is similar to the movie "The General's Daughter" where the general's daughter gets raped and her father tells her "it never happened" and it eats away at her, ripping her emotions apart. You must have a degree of empathy for people who are going through psychic attack or you will get the same respect as an animal. Because I have been under extreme attacks and felt what I believe to be more pain than being burned at the stake equals, or what most mothers feel when they have lost a child, at the way people have treated me by not understanding and in addition being malicious.

Ignorance is an epidemic that will destroy the world if not eliminated.

As for me you can say that I am truly Schizophrenic if you want, and I know that in my post I certainly sounded that way, I half intended to, just cuz I felt like it, but it is my personal opinion that I am not. You can call me this, I don't care, but please don't try telling that to Flew. She is my friend.

15th July 2005, 05:12 PM
Negs, devils, minions, and aliens fought and are fighting and will fight very hard to keep me from becoming powerful, because I will do ALOT for this world and ALOT for christianity. This is the final battle. When I am older and I see more how the world works, I will be able to explain to you and thus prove how and why I am the one.

15th July 2005, 05:15 PM
Awakening can reremble a mental condition, no doubt. It can also trigger them as you assimilate the new info. The amount of energies available to EVERY human is so staggering (if even partially realized) it is easy to get a "big head" about it all.

I am the world's father. I do not get a big head from knowing myself.

15th July 2005, 05:17 PM
I love all you guys though and I appreciate everything that younz have written (I will also try to sound less arrogant (if you consider it to be that, and not insanity :)))

15th July 2005, 05:18 PM
I agree with what you wrote though Ides and yes I do resemble a mental condition for awakening reasons and this is very frustrating esp. since my mother insists on attributing everything I say to "mental illness."

Greatoutdoors
15th July 2005, 06:54 PM
Folks, is it more important to trade philosophies or to try and help someone? IMO PeterPan has a valid point -- this may be astral or it may be physical. Clearly, no one knows for sure and so why not try both approaches?

I am going to use a couple of "labels" now, but whether they are valid is irrelevant. If the battle can be fought on another front, why not try it! Are we becoming as hidebound as we accuse mainstream scientists of being?

DK, I read an article about certain vitamins you can take that greatly improve "psychosis" and "depression." It's my belief they could also work for neg attacks. If you would be interested in knowing more, I can post the article here. (I intend to buy some for myself and "hubby" but have been to lazy to do it so far.)

If what you are experiencing is actually a neg attack, then perhaps those vitamins can change your brain chemistry to the point that they leave -- the result is still good, label or not.

By the way, back to the philosophical front, I have a cousin with Parkinsons disease. The drugs they give him for that cause him to see things that aren't there --snakes a lot, and sometimes people. When he is fighting a snake and someone tells him it's not there he will stop fighting it and it goes away. If he quits the drugs the snakes will stop appearing, but his disease will get worse. So, are the snakes "real"? Does it matter? The best solution to this situation would be some medication that doesn't cause snakes but also helps Parkinsons. I guess modern medicine isn't there yet.

Greatoutdoors
15th July 2005, 08:07 PM
DK,

I have one more suggestion I would like to share. I notice you mention you work with stones. Here is some information on a couple that could be of benefit:

KYANITE: Promotes clarity and understanding in dream work; stimulates psychic awareness; excellent for meditation and dream recall; enhances creativity; good for communication and mental awareness; protects against psychic attacks. This is one of only two stones which never need cleansing or clearing.

LAPIS LAZULI: Increases psychic abilities and aids meditation; it protects and gives great power to the wearer if sincere in spiritual development; enhances mental endurance; wisdom; and good judgment. It has purifying and healing properties. On the physical side it helps with anxiety, restlessness, insomnia, shyness, nervous system, speech, hearing, pituitary, inflammation, and pain. It can quiet the mind. The stone is a deep rich blue with pyrite inclusions. Be sure you are getting Lapis and not Sodalite.

JET: Jet dispels fearful thoughts and protects the wearer against illness and violence. It protects one during pursuit of business, and keeps others from intruding on your space. It can be worn as an amulet to ward off evil influences. Jet is a soft black form of coal. It is not rare but can be hard to find – beware of imitations.

You may already be aware of these but, if not, perhaps they can help. Kyanite and Lapis, along with Turquoise, are among my favorites.

Best of luck! :)

15th July 2005, 08:11 PM
Folks, is it more important to trade philosophies or to try and help someone? IMO PeterPan has a valid point -- this may be astral or it may be physical. Clearly, no one knows for sure and so why not try both approaches?

Actually, I am certain of which it is. I have been working on DK for well over a year now.

You make a good point, however I can sum up my answer by quoting one of my above posts: don't label anything untill you have all the information you can get, and I will also add that you shouldn't try helping untill you have gotten that information as well.

Greatoutdoors
17th July 2005, 04:49 AM
Spectral and Alex,

I think you've read something into my post that wasn't there. In no way am I saying that the help being given is not valuable -- if you read that into anything I said point it out to me and I will clarify. All I was saying is that it can't hurt to look at all options. I cannot see how that can be taken as offensive. :?

As to drugs, again, I thought I made it clear that prescription drugs are not high on my list of favorite things. Did anyone read the part about my cousin? I simply found the article on vitamin therapy interesting and offered it in case of interest. The stones were offered likewise, just for information.

Last, you are right. I am not an expert in these matters; far from it. I should have stayed out of it in the first place. Point taken.

17th July 2005, 05:31 AM
Spectral and Alex,

I think you've read something into my post that wasn't there. In no way am I saying that the help being given is not valuable -- if you read that into anything I said point it out to me and I will clarify. All I was saying is that it can't hurt to look at all options. I cannot see how that can be taken as offensive. :?

As to drugs, again, I thought I made it clear that prescription drugs are not high on my list of favorite things. Did anyone read the part about my cousin? I simply found the article on vitamin therapy interesting and offered it in case of interest. The stones were offered likewise, just for information.

Last, you are right. I am not an expert in these matters; far from it. I should have stayed out of it in the first place. Point taken.

Actually, no offence was taken, I was merely pointing out that it's best to nab all the info you can before making decisions :)

17th July 2005, 12:44 PM
Geez, I've been on vacation for a week and this thread takes off.

I will say this much in the schizo department. I had already considered that option way back when I had no clue on Earth what was happening to me. Then two things happened and I dismissed it entirely. BOTH incidents happened during the download.

Let me re-iterate first what a download is...a data download is a massive, powerful channeling of information to an individual. It happens in the ET abductee community from what I have learned. In my case, the download seemed to be a fight of two opposing forces, one extremely negative trying to keep me, and one extremely posisitve trying to get me back.
Problem was, I was mentally, emotionally, and spiritually lobotomized at the time it occurred and couldn't immediately discern which side was which.

The first thing that happened that led me to dismiss the schizophrenia thing was that I was physically grabbed by something invisible and thrown up against a wall very forcibly. Something very short and very powerful got up into my face and screeched at me, "You're going to pay for killing our operatives" (Its words, not mine). It was very physical, very strong, and very, very noticeable, and the voice that spoke was not in my head...it was outside and sounded as clear as any person speaking to me in the same room as me.

The second incident I wouldn't have the capacity to take in and understand until months after the download occurred.

I had two white male sounding voices instructing me to create a fax and send it to several groups in the UFO community. Having most of my faculties gone at the time, any ability to discern why I was doing anything was gone. I was very easily malleable and manipulatable at this time. I created the faxes as instructed with some small portion of me hoping that I would unsderstand what was happening to me (that was the drive, I felt so mentally and emotionally lost and confused I did things as instructed with the hope it would give me information as to what was happening to me or why I was in that state. Nothing made sense and I was desperately in search of anything that made sense). After I got done typing the fax as dictated, I was instructed to stare at the screen. While I was staring at the screen I heard a white male voice reading the fax I had typed to check and see if I had typed it as commanded. Then I was given names to enter in the heading. Some I recognized, one was the name of a woman I had never heard of before. They kept telling me her name and I kept spelling her surname incorrectly. I thought they were saying a Japanese name (I used to study Japanese). Finally one of the white male sounding voices SPELLED the womans surname out for me.

Some time later during the download, I found out the woman actually existed!

I still didn't have any faculties at the time of the realization for it to have any significant impact on me. Months later, when I was slowly gaining more of myself back and could think a little clearer, I felt horrified, humiliated and extremely upset.

It also occurred to me later on that the people I sent the faxes to would be the same indidivuals I would try to seek help from as an abductee. So in other words, I believe it was a tactic to keep me isolated from people and from help.

17th July 2005, 12:50 PM
Look, I'm a pharmaceutical scientist, I had no interest in studying any of this stuff. I got dragged into it kicking and screaming the whole way. I had to re-define my entire sense of reality which did not make me a happy person. Actually it made me quite cranky.

But IMHO, sending a fax on instruction from some invisible white male voice to a woman I have never heard of before, but who in fact exists, is one heck of a "scizophrenic" hallucination.

Sorry, but I'm still a scientist and that situation defies any logic in reality. You can't convince me schizophrenia can cause that.

That and violetsky has been working on me, and my "schizophrenic" hallucinations had a nasty habit of retaliating on her while she was trying to help me.

violetsky
18th July 2005, 01:59 PM
It is almost impossible to believe this stuff until it is experienced or understood. I have studied Flew's situation in detail and am confident it is not genetic clinical schizophrenia. An interesting experience was when her pet was possessed (this can happen) and Flew was told exactly what the pet would do and the pet immediately did these highly unusual and out of character actions. This is just one small example.

Deepest Regards,
violetsky

18th July 2005, 02:05 PM
I apologize for when I posted that everything is about me. That was insensitive.

18th July 2005, 02:14 PM
Flew, certainly those are compelling examples.

There are many many such examples in the lives of her and I that rule out schizophrenia as the main cause of these things. While I admit that I may have a small amount of it, it is not a major factor in my life. That is just chance.

One morning I woke up at 5:30 am and the "voice" in my head (i experience claircognizance, hearing with thoughts) told me that saddam hussein would be captured that day, and at 9:30 or so local time he was. Just the other day I was sleeping when I knew I shouldn't be and something unseen pinched one of my fingers and it startled me so badly I got up and left the room.

Good things are happening. Your worst case scenario will not come true, Flew. Soon we will have confidence in this, and then it will truly be set.

18th July 2005, 02:32 PM

You just can't see. There is a reason why that girl said that. If you could see the real reason you wouldn't call her schizophrenic. Now, it takes some amount of prowess to see that clearly. If you don't possess that kind of prowess, you can still take the lit path by just realizing that the reason is there but you don't see it. The only people that benefit from diagnoses are the doctors that make them, the system, and the greys that run the system (But that's a whole 'nother can of worms) :)

18th July 2005, 02:44 PM
The neg's are very afraid of me and what they are doing is trying to get you guys (my human peers) to think that I am weak and inconsequential and a few other things, because a positive view on me would lift me up and give me accolades and positive energy. That would make me powerful, and the greys and the negs would deathly fear that. I represent the end. This is the Endgame. The endgame was born on May 4th 1979, and his name is Abraham David Stough. I am making slow progress toward the top.

IF YOU EVER REALIZE THE NEGS' FEAR FOR ME, IT IS ALL OVER. I WILL COMMAND TOTAL POWER.

18th July 2005, 03:07 PM
Imagine someone saying we shouldn't diagnose a broken leg! Why is schiz different and not just like the other diseases? Why the stigma?

Nothing is wrong with anyone's mind. Your mind is your representation of who you are. Accept people for who they are, don't tell them that who they are is wrong.

18th July 2005, 09:17 PM
Easy, people, easy...we can get through this.

One morning I woke up at 5:30 am and the "voice" in my head (i experience claircognizance, hearing with thoughts) told me that saddam hussein would be captured that day, and at 9:30 or so local time he was. Just the other day I was sleeping when I knew I shouldn't be and something unseen pinched one of my fingers and it startled me so badly I got up and left the room.

There is one warning I will give with regards to situations like this. I became psychic when my attacks started. I don't believe I'm really psychic, I believe abilities were activated so the negs could abuse it. I don't have control over my psy ability, it either clicks on by itself or (especially if something really bad is going to happen), I'll hear the negs say something usually with a gleeful cackle. They did it to me once before a public figure was killed and ran me into the ground after it happened.

What I have learned is this: Negs lie, but occasionally they will tell you a truth to entice you to listen to them. Once they know you'll willingly listen, the lies start. And the lies basically function to create a state of paranoia in the person and keep the individual under tight control. It's like, "Oh see, we were right about this and if you had listened, you wouldn't be hurting now."

It's all a scam. Yes some of what they have told me has come true. I don't care, I refuse to listen.

violetsky
19th July 2005, 12:22 AM
PeterPan, my diagonosis is you're Schizophrenic.

Feel good?

You're Psychotic Not Otherwise Specified with Delusional Leanings and Schizophrenic features and we will now all treat you as that such case and commit you to hospitals and even w hile you are out in the community. We don't care enough to take a true look at what's going on with you because we just don't care about you.

That would feel good wouldn't it? That's just the beginning of MY LIFE.

Dear Futureguy,

You have posted a series of confrontational, judgemental, insulting posts, most of which I have deleted. I quoted this one so people understood why I deleted some of your posts. Refrain from posting in this way in the future. If this continues your confrontational posts will continue to be deleted and if it happens too often you risk being banned from this site. Also, do not state that so and so is the slow person in the bunch or aiding a hideous crime etc. That is condescending and I am certain you would not wish to be spoken to in this manner. Everyone has their belief systems they are operating under. Try to work with people not insult them. Even if you perceive them to be confrontation please refrain from reacting in return. This does not help Flew.

Peter Pan does not know enough about Flew's case. Further discussion of her situation would help him understand. But confrontational posts do not help at all. We wish to increase understanding on these forums. This can only come through non-confrontational, non-judgemental discussions. Seek to understand by asking polite questions not by making opinionated statements. It is important to rise above reaction and seek to understand other people's belief systems and why they hold them. This applies to everyone on these forums.

Power is not what we may think. It is strong in its silence and does not boast or brag and resides completely in the Now.

Moderator,
violetsky

violetsky
19th July 2005, 12:52 AM
Dear Peter Pan,

Seek to understand Flew's situation. It is difficult not to overlay our own belief systems based on our own experiences on others. But when we do this we stop all opportunity to understand. Ask questions, and seek to understand before making any assumptions.

Regards,
violetsky

19th July 2005, 05:26 PM
Dear violetsky, my belief is that you were overcritical of my posts. I have no need to overtly disagree with you or fight you however as it would not serve any good purpose. I will follow your advice and pretend to believe that you are right for the purose of harmony.

19th July 2005, 05:28 PM
And violetsky, just as you ask me to be understand of others, please be understanding of me and of the fact that my aggression comes from things I am dealing with that rape my mind.

19th July 2005, 05:29 PM
Maybe I won't post at all anymore, and leave society again. Obviously I am the enemy

violetsky
19th July 2005, 11:28 PM
Maybe I won't post at all anymore, and leave society again. Obviously I am the enemy

Please do not over react. Reaction is hazardous for the health. It is not healthy to withdraw. It is healthy to learn to be compassionate and seek to understand others. You can do this and you are talking with a patient bunch of people. However, I cannot allow insults to fly in this forum. It is not good for the stability of these forums and does not benefit the topics.

You seem to see the world in a very US vs. THEM way. It takes time but eventually you will realize that we are all one just different aspects of the whole. When you insult another you are insulting yourself and in many ways dragging yourself down. There is an old adage. What we hate, dislike and fear most in others is what we hate, dislike and fear in ourselves. Karl Jung believes overcoming the us vs. them attitute is the first huge step towards making a deeper connection to people and all that is.

Each of us is given challenges. It is what we do in the face of such challenges that determines what we will become.

Take Care and Stay Connected to All,
violetsky

McArthur
20th July 2005, 04:46 PM
There is an old adage. What we hate, dislike and fear most in others is what we hate, dislike and fear in ourselves.
I think I would put this in the same folder as the "Like attracts like" saying. Neither of them are absolute. Like doesn't always attract like (two magnets for instance) and not everyone projects their inner emotions onto others. I'm not commenting on futureguy or yourself, I just like to comment on these sayings/old adages when I see them because people often quote them as though they are an absolute Truth(tm)/Universal Law when they're obviously not (not saying you were doing so). If I hate murder does this mean I have murderous tendencies within myself that I am surpressing because I hate them? Is everyone who hates, dislikes or fears child abuse doing so because it is something they hate or fear about themselves? Or terrorism? Or slavery? etc etc

It might be an interesting exercise to list everything about others/the world (etc) that we hate, dislike or fear and then to honestly and openly look whether it is because it is something we hate or fear about ourselves. I'm guessing that for the majority of the time the above adage won't apply. Sorry if I seem pedantic. :wink:

21st July 2005, 02:28 PM
Thanks for your help violetsky. I am doing well.

Ides
21st July 2005, 02:30 PM
Alex,

Do you practice shielding techniques?

There is an expansion you can add if you do. All of us cross link to a greater or lessor extent through threads. It looks something like a giant spider web to my minds eye. If you can get a feel for your own threads is this network, you can shield your "threads" from being influenced.

It is a somewhat "advanced" technique, but not really hard, it is just finding the threads. Once you have them, shield them from any type of influence that is not in the best interest of you and everyone they affect/interact with. I try and say something like "in the best interest for the best outcome of the entire universe".

Taking a global perspective on what to block or not makes it so lessons you (or others) need to learn should not be affected. From there make the same sort of shield you would create around your personal self. It has proven handy to add specifics about your energy threads (not) being used as paths to harm others, and that their threads are not allowed to siphon bad things back to you.

As a side note keep an eye on dark influences, or even other people trying to infer what is "best". I sort of resign the whole thing to God. Knowing the grand plan is impossible (for mere humans, and probably all of the higher entities), but letting the God force (universe, Buddha, however you envision....) have control of the helm is ultimately going to give you the best options for this life and many others.

Can try and clarify more if anyone wants....

Best

21st July 2005, 02:30 PM
There seems to be too much for me to say on this forum. I am sure everyone will do well so I am just going to drop in and read once and awhile but I would rather not be a vocal participant here. We all have our futures and lets hope they all turn out well.

Ides
21st July 2005, 04:51 PM
I am glad that made sense and could prove helpful.

It would be advisable not to get much further than disconnecting yourself from the dark network. Having done some work myself on tracing it out there are some powerful cranky types along it. They get REALLY cranky when you try and take away their free meal.

One other trick is to specify what your own energies can be used for, with or without your knowledge. They are yours, you get to choose that. It is important also, as there appears to be karmic ramifications if others use your energies for bad things. It is YOUR energy after all. I have also seen people use energies like that to leave your fingerprints on their bad work. People have gone to astral combat, and friends distrust each other over energetic corruptions like that.

Best

mick
21st July 2005, 04:53 PM
I have noticed my own connection to the positive network I was party to has diminished recently and perhaps I should try to strengthen those bonds once more. The one thing that did strike me was that there are also dark networks, if you can call them that, which feed off each other and try to find new sources of energy to feed off. These networks are self destructive in that no new energy is created, it is merely transferred back and forth with a certain degree of loss, and in order for the network to grow and survive it must find new sources of energy to feed it.
This is very much how I see the means of some types of entities of a dark mind operating in our space and have presented this idea in other places. Interupting these networks is almost always beneficial as it inhibits many aspects of intrusive and parasitic behaviour local to the damaged network.
One aspect that I find particularly interesting is that for some entities these networks also provide a means of movement as well as for resources in that it provides anchorage.
Also following links that have been established to ones self via such networks provides a way to track back to the source.

mick
21st July 2005, 05:02 PM
I have also seen people use energies like that to leave your fingerprints on their bad work. People have gone to astral combat, and friends distrust each other over energetic corruptions like that.

Best
Interesting point and one that I have observed. From my observation, this happens frequently where one group is played off against another and round about the spillage is gathered up by parasitic types. I would also add the aspect where people are used either willingly or otherwise as anchor points thereby placing their location in the mix.

21st July 2005, 11:26 PM
One other trick is to specify what your own energies can be used for, with or without your knowledge. They are yours, you get to choose that. It is important also, as there appears to be karmic ramifications if others use your energies for bad things. It is YOUR energy after all. I have also seen people use energies like that to leave your fingerprints on their bad work. People have gone to astral combat, and friends distrust each other over energetic corruptions like that.

This I believe has also happened to me. I have a bad feeling I have used to gurt other people. My fault or not, part of me was involved, and I feel a sense of responsibility. Not to be punished severely like a person on deliberate intent, but as a person who should make an effort to learn how this evil was accomplished, so I can either hinder it's effect or stop it altogether.

violetsky
21st July 2005, 11:44 PM
Dear McAurther,

Absolutes very, very rarely hold true over the full spectrum of cases. Extremes cases and exceptions ensure this.

Personally I find there is a lot to the adage I quoted though. I feel it holds truth for me - extremes aside. Anything taken to an extreme can be made dismissable or even made to look ridiculous (not your intent but some people do use extremes to serve this purpose). Slavery is an extreme form of manipulation and control. Most people are guilty at some point in life of attempting to manipulate and control. Children are the most vulnerable group in society. It is horrible yet common for the strong to take advantage of the weak. And many people would be mortified to realize they are guilty of taking advantage, albeit never to the extreme that is completely socially unacceptable.

Hopefully this post is of some interest. But my thoughts are just an opinion. Wish you all the best.

Warm Regards,
violetsky

28th July 2005, 11:22 PM
i thought absolutes were absolute?!?

anyway in my humble opinion i think most people are well aware of how they manipulate to their advantage or survival, and more so than "occasionally" i think it's constant, possibly even a fundamental of our existence. it doesn't get any more basic than survival of the fittest. i think people are more mortified by being called on their behavior, rather than the actual behavior itself, and there's where the adage fits in where the passive-aggressive nature (where we've ended up in society rather than just taking out all we don't like) where we "project" what we find unacceptable in ourselves...onto others so we can view it on it's own, and hopefully, eventually come to terms with it. i've been thinking a lot about dependency, and the constant move from responsibility. i don't think people want to be held accountable for anything...they're always looking for someone or something to blame. not that this has anything to do with what DK, or any of the rest of us are going through directly. i just wanted to step in, comment and move back into the shadows. :wink:

soul :roll:

McArthur
31st July 2005, 05:56 PM
I became psychic when my attacks started. I don't believe I'm really psychic, I believe abilities were activated so the negs could abuse it.
Yes, I have experienced something similar also. The negs thrive on attention and where the attention goes the energy flows. They will use all sorts of things to get the attention/food that is their life-support. There are lots of people out there with neg trouble who don't realize it, the ones that do notice tend to do so because of psychic abilities being awakened and suffer more because of it.

We are all potentially psychic so you are too, it's just that the various psychic abilities in us have been awakened in an unbalanced way. If you read RB's NEW he advises not to work on main chakras until having done other energy body work first because it can result in unpleasant side-effects. What is happening with negs is that they will stimulate and attach to their victims' chakra points which will often result in the partial awakening of psychic abilities. What I think then happens is that a door is opened to the Astral via ones Astral body senses (hearing, touch etc 'The Doors of Perception') and the neg then puts its 'foot' inside this 'door' keeping it open in order to use one as a feeding station.

Have you read Carlos Castaneda's book, "The Active Side of Infinity" where he talks about 'The Flyers'? I have an ebook copy somewhere, if anyone wants a copy PM me. Some of it can be read here:

http://www.thedoor.hit.bg/castaneda/djintro.html

A quote:

"What I'm saying is that what we have against us is not a simple predator. It is very smart, and organized. It follows a methodical system to render us useless. Man, the magical being that he is destined to be, is no longer magical. He's an average piece of meat. There are no more dreams for man but the dreams of an animal who is being raised to become a piece of meat: trite, conventional, imbecilic.

This predator, which, of course, is an inorganic being, is not altogether invisible to us, as other inorganic beings are, I think as children we do see it and decide it's so horrific that we don't want to think about it. Children, of course, could insist on focusing on the sight, but everybody else around them dissuades them from doing so.

The only alternative left for mankind is discipline. Discipline is the only deterrent. But by discipline I don't mean harsh routines. I don't mean waking up every morning at five-thirty and throwing cold water on yourself until you're blue. Sorcerers understand discipline as the capacity to face with serenity odds that are not included in our expectations. For them, discipline is an art: the art of facing infinity without flinching, not because they are strong and tough but because they are filled with awe.

Sorcerers say that discipline makes the glowing coat of awareness unpalatable to the flyer. The result is that the predators become bewildered. An inedible glowing coat of awareness is not part of their cognition, I suppose. After being bewildered, they don't have any recourse other than refraining from continuing their nefarious task.

If the predators don't eat our glowing coat of awareness for a while, it'll keep on glowing. Simplifying this matter to the extreme, I can say that sorcerers, by means of their discipline, push the predators away long enough to allow their glowing coat of awareness to grow beyond the level of the toes. Once it goes beyond the level of the toes, it grows back to its natural size. The sorcerers of ancient Mexico used to say that the glowing coat of awareness is like a tree. If it is not pruned, it grows to its natural size and volume. As awareness reaches levels higher than the toes, tremendous maneuvers of perception become a matter of course.

The grand trick of those sorcerers of ancient times was to burden the flyers' mind with discipline. They found out that if they taxed the flyers' mind with inner silence, the foreign installation would flee, giving to any one of the practitioners involved in this maneuver the total certainty of the mind's foreign origin. The foreign installation comes back, I assure you, but not as strong, and a process begins in which the fleeing of the flyers' mind becomes routine, until one day it flees permanently. A sad day indeed! That's the day when you have to rely on your own devices, which are nearly zero. There's no one to tell you what to do. There's no mind of foreign origin to dictate the imbecilities you're accustomed to."

McArthur
31st July 2005, 10:00 PM
A song to listen to when the negs are grinding you down is "TNT" by ACDC at full volume. 8)

Oi, Oi, Oi, Oi, Oi, Oi, Oi, Oi, Oi, Oi, Oi, Oi, Oi, Oi, Oi

See me ride out of the sunset
On your color TV screen
Out for all that I can get
If you know what I mean
Women to the left of me
And women to the right
Ain't got no gun
Ain't got no knife
Don't you start no fight

'Cause I'm T.N.T. I'm dynamite
T.N.T. and I'll win the fight
T.N.T. I'm a power load
T.N.T. watch me explode!!!

I'm dirty, mean and mighty unclean
I'm a wanted man
Public enemy number one
Understand?
So lock up your daughter
Lock up your wife
Lock up your back door
And run for your life
The man is back in town
So don't you mess me 'round

'Cause I'm T.N.T. I'm dynamite
T.N.T.and I'll win the fight
T.N.T. I'm a power load
T.N.T. watch me explode!!!

T.N.T. Oi, Oi, Oi
T.N.T. Oi, Oi, Oi
T.N.T. Oi, Oi, Oi
T.N.T. Oi, Oi, Oi
T.N.T. I'm dynamite (Oi, Oi, Oi)
T.N.T. And I'll win the fight (Oi, Oi, Oi)
T.N.T. I'm a power load (Oi, Oi, Oi)
T.N.T. Watch me explode!!!

Visualize yourself being Invincible and invoke the 'feel' of it. It's all in the mind after all, the more positively convinced and certain you are that negs can't hurt you the less vulnerable you will be. Sounds simple doesn't it? Too simple to believe, right? Anyone who has experienced lengthy neg attacks will know that one of the main areas they attack you is through your self-confidence because it weakens you. Believe in yourself and your true potential of power over these things because it does help - don't let the negs make you believe otherwise. As U2 sang, "Don't let the bastards grind you down."

Pepper Rogers
29th August 2005, 01:36 PM
Yes, what you have described is very similiar to what has been happening to me. And it is true that isolation plays a role; and that the aliens (demons) do their best to see to it that we remain isolated.

I have not seen the "humans" hooked up to machines, but I know that the "aliens" have the abliity to transfer their consciousness (astral bodies) into human host bodies.

I have been physically abducted and astrally abducted. I am attacked every day just as you described. As a result my emotional, physical, and spiritual health has gone down hill, but I still keep fighting back as best I can.

I really need help but have realized that very few people are aware of this type of thing.

I must have a little time to think before I can tell you more about my problem, although I can say for certain that I can relate to what you are going through.

Gemma
1st September 2005, 10:17 PM
I've been under attack by neg greys too and i have all those wordy symptoms such as bipolar and depression but for me the matter is my entire life and the enjoyment i once got out of it is totally gone and there are constant stopping forces keeping me back from even doing something i know would help.

That sounds kind of familiar to me. :/

Lion
8th October 2005, 08:52 PM
I've been gone for longer than a week.

So, we have established that their modus operandi was to use Flew's spiritual ability against others. What, may I ask, has been their motive, please?

9th October 2005, 11:50 AM
See this thread here: http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=696

Lion
9th October 2005, 08:12 PM
( :wink: I'm a fan of Cowboy Beebop, too. )

I take it you are still in recovery?

This more explicit description of their modus operandi (mode of operation) is useful, but what was the motive(ation)? If the greys had a specific mission to affect the world at large using your kundaletic energy, what effect would they like to have upon everyone else?

Also, can I ask if you have seen a certain color of apparition? There is one kind I am wondering about...

9th October 2005, 09:50 PM
I have seen blue, black, and white whites, and I have seen full shape apparitions of tall, black robed entities, 9-12ft tall, I have seen greys, and I have seen these short, 2ft tall, mis-shapen, malformed, ugly, waddling/shuffling things.

The current theory going is 1) they are trying to stop me from doing certain things in this life because they are afraid of my abilities and 2) will use my kundalini energy from me and others to survive the so-called transition that is coming.

For more detail, I would ask Spectral Dragon.

Pepper Rogers
12th October 2005, 11:44 AM
I am gioing to go out on an limb and what I am about to post will most likely provoke harsh criticism concerning what I am about to say.

The beings who abduct us have been doing this type of things for thousands of years. They have great powers of illusion and shapshifting. What you see is not always what you get when it comes to an adbuction, I have had 13 years of abductions, both physical and astral. I know how they operate.

These beings can even be considered the fallen angels that the bible tell about.

They also can be considered aliens.

They also can be considered demons.

They are all those things, and even more.

But I am just a nobody, and what I said are just my opinions.

12th October 2005, 12:08 PM
I am gioing to go out on an limb and what I am about to post will most likely provoke harsh criticism concerning what I am about to say.

The beings who abduct us have been doing this type of things for thousands of years. They have great powers of illusion and shapshifting. What you see is not always what you get when it comes to an adbuction, I have had 13 years of abductions, both physical and astral. I know how they operate.

These beings can even be considered the fallen angels that the bible tell about.

They also can be considered aliens.

They also can be considered demons.

They are all those things, and even more.

But I am just a nobody, and what I said are just my opinions.

Where have you been? Got a lot to talk to you about.

Pepper Rogers
12th October 2005, 01:01 PM
Spectral:

I have been sick lately. I also have been working on developing some type of barrier that will prevent the abductions, and have had some good results in blocking them. I am using a special material that has magnetic properties (among others) and have lined a helmet with the material. Due to lack of funds I have to go very slowely when it come to development of my ideas. My goal is to build a suit and helmet lined with the material I mentioned and incoperate an elcetrical crainal stimulator inside the helmet (to prevent the loss of consciousness associated with abductions) , also an electromagnetic detector which are will consist of two ear peices designed to pick up strange electromagnetic fields. I once had a tri field meter, and once when I was astrally abducted, as I was taken out of my body the tri field meter went off. It was set on detecting strange magnetic and electrical fields.

I am still trying to get messenger but have a hard time signing up for it.

McArthur
12th October 2005, 06:30 PM
Spectral:

I have been sick lately. I also have been working on developing some type of barrier that will prevent the abductions, and have had some good results in blocking them. I am using a special material that has magnetic properties (among others) and have lined a helmet with the material. Due to lack of funds I have to go very slowely when it come to development of my ideas. My goal is to build a suit and helmet lined with the material I mentioned and incoperate an elcetrical crainal stimulator inside the helmet (to prevent the loss of consciousness associated with abductions) , also an electromagnetic detector which are will consist of two ear peices designed to pick up strange electromagnetic fields. I once had a tri field meter, and once when I was astrally abducted, as I was taken out of my body the tri field meter went off. It was set on detecting strange magnetic and electrical fields.

Interesting. I have been trying to work out something similar to do with magnetic pulsers and things for quite a while myself. I too used to own a Trifield meter and was picking up all sorts of anomalous readings on the EM scale. I definitely think the stronger negs are somehow using subtle EM fields via the central nervous system to affect humans so something that can disrupt EM fields may possibly also disrupt their attacks.

I wrote some things about it on the old AP forums in this thread:

Other Thread (http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15637&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=40)

One interesting part was this:

http://www.harvardmagazine.com/on-line/050447.html

Researchers at McLean Hospital's Brain Imaging Center have found that the oscillating magnetic fields of an MRI scanner (a machine commonly used in medicine to produce high-resolution images of internal organs and tissues) can immediately improve the moods of depressed patients suffering from bipolar disorder, a psychiatric illness characterized by alternating periods of mania and depression. A controlled study recently published in the American Journal of Psychiatry indicated that 23 out of 30 bipolar patients (77 percent) reported an improved mood after receiving the scan—and that 100 percent of the patients who were not taking antidepressant medication indicated a better mood.

{snip}

In fact, researchers first noticed the scan's mood-enhancing effects by accident, while conducting an unrelated study of medications' effectiveness on bipolar subjects. During that study, many subjects emerging from their EP-MRSI exams remarked to the technician on how much better they felt than before the scan. Some were even cracking jokes as they departed. "There were enough patients who told us—and these were unbiased observations—that we thought we ought to pay attention," Cohen explains. For some, the elevated mood lasted for hours; for others, it persisted as long as a week.

I wrote:

"They don't know why it works, but I do!!!

They're inadvertantly zapping negs from people who don't know they have them!!! Depression, Bi-polar? Negs. Want a cure? Zap em with some strong EM pulses! (but do it regularly over a week or two to stop re-attachment, possibly getting Reiki healing for the auric holes where the negs are getting into the aura)

Now I just need one of these to test out my theory:

http://www.excel.net/~jaguar/MMP.html "

The above link isn't working now but it was to an EM pulse machine.

And:

http://www.christianity.com/partner/Art ... 40,00.html (http://www.christianity.com/partner/Article_Display_Page/0,,PTID4820%7CCHID103349%7CCIID260840,00.html)

Berman and his colleagues recently applied electromagnetic stimulation to schizophrenics who daily suffered with auditory hallucinations. Reported in the British medical journal, The Lancet, (March 25, 2000) Berman et al. was able to use electromagnetic stimulation to reduce auditory hallucinations in 11 of 12 schizophrenic patients over six-months.

More at the other old thread.

Planet_Jeroen
12th October 2005, 06:51 PM
Do you happen to know the frequency of the EM pulse they used ?

This is a long shot, but if you know the frequency, you could test brainwave
entrainment on that same frequency to see if that nag's the neg.

Regards,

Jeroen

McArthur
12th October 2005, 10:03 PM
Do you happen to know the frequency of the EM pulse they used ?

This is a long shot, but if you know the frequency, you could test brainwave
entrainment on that same frequency to see if that nag's the neg.

I'm not sure I follow what you mean?

I found out so far that an MRI machines magnetic field is somewhere around 5,000 to 20,000 gauss:

http://science.howstuffworks.com/question698.htm

Anyone want to chip in and start a Psychic Self Defense MRI Experiment Fund?

http://www.icsmedical.net/profile092805.html

I bet they are pretty expensive. Here's a cheaper version of something similar (nicknamed "Lightning in a Box") at around $50,000:

http://www.papimi.gr/

Or perhaps something a little cheaper is the handheld type, with the stronger versions giving off about 50,000 gauss:

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~aklemens/pulserak.html

Planet_Jeroen
12th October 2005, 10:19 PM
Expensive gear.

I ment, at which frequency is the EM field resonating. gauss is the 'volume' of the field I think, right?

I don't know much about EM fields, but it must be resonating at a certain frequency. Like a sine wave for instance would be xxxhz, at a certain volume. Is this true for EM fields as well ?

Jeroen

McArthur
13th October 2005, 09:45 PM
I ment, at which frequency is the EM field resonating. gauss is the 'volume' of the field I think, right?

I don't know much about EM fields, but it must be resonating at a certain frequency. Like a sine wave for instance would be xxxhz, at a certain volume. Is this true for EM fields as well ?

I'm not altogether sure to be honest. Perhaps the frequency of an EM field depends on how many pulses per second it has? I just came across something else associated with EM fields. I will just paste the link and title:

Our Conscious Mind Could be An Electromagnetic Field
http://unisci.com/stories/20022/0516026.htm

mick
13th October 2005, 11:04 PM
I'm not altogether sure to be honest. Perhaps the frequency of an EM field depends on how many pulses per second it has?
The gauss measurements will be for the main Electromagnetic field which needs to be constant therefore not pulsed as such. The main magnet is usually based on a superconductor and certainly in the earlier models was always powered. The smaller electromagnets are used to modify temporarily the polarity alignment of the main magnetic field may be being switched for comparatively short periods of time.

It does use sequences of Radio Frequency pulses shaped specifically for the task in hand which may play a role but usually the idea of a variation on a microwave oven in close proximity might have people concerned :) Of course lower powers than a domestic microwave are used.

Lion
17th October 2005, 01:41 AM
I have seen blue, black, and white whites, and I have seen full shape apparitions of tall, black robed entities, 9-12ft tall, I have seen greys, and I have seen these short, 2ft tall, mis-shapen, malformed, ugly, waddling/shuffling things.

The current theory going is 1) they are trying to stop me from doing certain things in this life because they are afraid of my abilities and 2) will use my kundalini energy from me and others to survive the so-called transition that is coming.

Ok, Spectral Dragon or Flew, when is what transition which demons/aliens/powers of the sky will have a hard time surviving? Why would Dark Night survive it in such a way as to be harboring these things?

17th October 2005, 04:13 AM

Ok, Spectral Dragon or Flew, when is what transition which demons/aliens/powers of the sky will have a hard time surviving? Why would Dark Night survive it in such a way as to be harboring these things?

Actually more accurate for my theory is "they are using her kundalini to artificially enhance themselves"

Pepper Rogers
18th October 2005, 03:48 AM
I agree the alien/demonic forces are using our energy to enhance themselves.

mick
18th October 2005, 07:01 PM

I also tend to the theory that people are of different natures (people can insert all sorts of grandiose reasons here :) ) and in some cases they perhaps inadvertently oppose the plans or natures of others so come in for some attention as a result. Such activities would I believe involves entities of some sentience and abilities as opposed to simpler interactions of emotion led aggravation.
Often the 'neg' activities tend to be lumped into one category and treated as such with differing results when in my experience there is a whole raft of possible interactions just as there are in other aspects of life including meeting with so called positive entities.

I agree the alien/demonic forces are using our energy to enhance themselves.
Some of them I believe seek a somewhat vicarious relationship simply to gives themselves some identity and possibly they also seek some apparently elusive human aspect. I would place such entities at the lower end of the scale, some of those at the other end when they do appear can often be in the context of observing the fruits or otherwise of their will...

mick
19th October 2005, 06:31 PM
http://www.harvardmagazine.com/on-line/050447.html

Researchers at McLean Hospital's Brain Imaging Center have found that the oscillating magnetic fields of an MRI scanner (a machine commonly used in medicine to produce high-resolution images of internal organs and tissues) can immediately improve the moods of depressed patients suffering from bipolar disorder, a psychiatric illness characterized by alternating periods of mania and depression. A controlled study recently published in the American Journal of Psychiatry indicated that 23 out of 30 bipolar patients (77 percent) reported an improved mood after receiving the scan—and that 100 percent of the patients who were not taking antidepressant medication indicated a better mood.

This link courtesy of the Daily Grail http://www.dailygrail.com/ might also be of interest re. the used of magnetic fields. http://www.nature.com/news/2005/051017/ ... 017-4.html (http://www.nature.com/news/2005/051017/full/051017-4.html)

McArthur
19th October 2005, 08:22 PM
Hi mick , I've started a separate thread for the EM pulse stuff Here, and replied to you there (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=1164&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=)

edi
2nd November 2006, 07:04 PM
Flew wrote:

They have encountered neg greys, tall (9-12ft) black robed entities, and human perps sitting in a chair and hooked up to a machine of some kind (the people helping me are individuals working alone and not part of a group. Each individual reported seeing the same odd thing). One of the people helping me has described the humans hooked up to the machines as acting as a sort of anchor for the negs involved to manifest their intentions in the physical. The human perps, with the assistance of the negs and the machine, form neg energy attachments in their targets which start in the spinal column and go as far as the will centers in the back of the neck (I was told I had such attachments when I was first getting help). There is also manipulation of the crown chakra, blocks of the third eye, and other forms of energy manipulation affecting flow (and in turn affecting thoughts and emotions).

This description reminds me very much of what i have been reading about Montauk project experiments. In a (alleged) secret military base a similar chair was used for remote mind control but also for timeline distortions.

I heard a lot of people who have been victims of neg attacks complain about timeline distortion too.
For example, one of my friend who is ill told me when the croc hunter died recently 'You know what's weird, i knew about it, I thought that he had died a year ago, I'm surprised to learn it just happened'.
On the other side, she doesn't remember a conversation we had the day before.

Negs experience timeflow differently, I'm sure of this. Their only reality is simultaneous decay, and that's the framework we have been raised to except.

I read that great persons like Jesus and Buddha have beaten this progressive illusional framework and have turned their faces towards the real future, that is the invincible source of light, true god.

I suspect this period when everything will be exposed soon will be about timetravel admissions. I'm not sure about this though.