PDA

View Full Version : Hits that work (i-Doser)

psionickx
16th June 2011, 12:46 PM
Sexual (VERY VERY Strong) / 30 Minutes / This is NOT for the faint of heart. ! (First, it forces the brain and body to release numbing opiates at a 2.5hz range, sending pleasure opium-like waves through the body) (right on the money) . Just when your entire body falls numb, we surge you with hot beams of ecstasy where users have reported near-orgasm-like feelings finally, just as your body is wilting in sexual bliss, we administer the pain: .20-.26hz causes pain in the body. Reports of pings of pain in your teeth (like drilling,) under your skin (feeling as if you were getting a tattoo,) and vice-grip like sensations on parts of your body are not uncommon mixed with the euphoria and ecstasy, make this a very powerful, sexual experience that is NOT intended for all users. Use ONLY if you want an intense experience like no other. POWERFUL BEYOND BELIEF!

ADRENOCHROME / Recreational (Very Strong) / 30 Minutes / Adrenochrome is an oxidation product of adrenaline (ephinephrine, norepinephrine). It has achieved mythical status as a deliberately-ingested psychoactive -- boosted by H.S. Thompson's Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. It is reputed to cause disorientation and hallucinations. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
This one gives me great visuals

:arrow:http://www.i-doser.com/storev3/index.php?main_page=index

Astral Dynamic's rules regarding drugs/conduct/psychoactives/substance control : What are the rules of conduct at Astral Dynamics? (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php?faq=boardrules)

iadnon
29th June 2011, 07:45 PM
What the heck! I have to try this out...

Beekeeper
30th June 2011, 01:59 AM
Even legal mind alterers may come with their risks, so remember Psionicx's warning,
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

iadnon
3rd July 2011, 10:27 PM
Booooh, that i-dose thing doesn't work at all...

psionickx
3rd July 2011, 10:40 PM
all the more reason to stay far away from it.

Beekeeper
4th July 2011, 07:04 AM
This thread has become a little weird.:lol:

psionickx
4th July 2011, 07:29 AM
tell me about it ...but better weird than backfired.

iadnon
4th July 2011, 06:25 PM
I've been having good experiences with the BW, as some sudden astral projections. That's why I thought the idoser could be good for something. The drug thing is completely mysterious for me, as long as I don't and I haven't had any drugs, but I do know what an orgasm is, and that precise "hit" didn't do anything but wasting my time. I also tried the peyote (heard of it in Carlos Castaneda's books), but it was also in vain.

In fact, wouldn't all drug dealers go to bankruptcy due to such software? :ยด-D

ButterflyWoman
4th July 2011, 06:45 PM
I've had mixed results with i-Doser. I like the "French Roast", which is a short but quite effective beta wave inducer, but most of the others I've tried are average to pointless.

I will say "Marijuana" was interesting and induced some quite potent effects (visions, specifically, and deep relaxation), but it didn't seem very like actual marijuana (I grew up in the 70s, okay? nuff said ;)), and to be honest, I'm prone to visions, anyway, so it's not like something happened that hadn't happened to me hundreds of times before.

Personally, I strongly suspect that a lot of the i-Doser effect is due to suggestion, i.e., they tell you what it's supposed to do to you, and then, lo and behold, that's what it does. Only it doesn't work that well on everyone...

I prefer MindStereo by Transparent Corporation (http://www.transparentcorp.com/), and I use it very regularly. I also have their NeuroProgrammer2, and I use it often, though not as often as MindStereo.

darron
4th July 2011, 07:11 PM
changed my mind, im gona post a report on most of the doses effects on me and see what you think. :)

iadnon
4th July 2011, 10:42 PM
I've had mixed results with i-Doser. I like the "French Roast", which is a short but quite effective beta wave inducer, but most of the others I've tried are average to pointless.

I will say "Marijuana" was interesting and induced some quite potent effects (visions, specifically, and deep relaxation), but it didn't seem very like actual marijuana (I grew up in the 70s, okay? nuff said ;)), and to be honest, I'm prone to visions, anyway, so it's not like something happened that hadn't happened to me hundreds of times before.

Personally, I strongly suspect that a lot of the i-Doser effect is due to suggestion, i.e., they tell you what it's supposed to do to you, and then, lo and behold, that's what it does. Only it doesn't work that well on everyone...

I prefer MindStereo by Transparent Corporation (http://www.transparentcorp.com/), and I use it very regularly. I also have their NeuroProgrammer2, and I use it often, though not as often as MindStereo.

Thanks for the URL!

Guitarmaster72
9th July 2011, 05:19 AM
it's not free tho, is it?

ButterflyWoman
9th July 2011, 05:32 AM
I think you can download the software and a free "hit" with the i-Doser system, but then you have to pay for additional "hits" (which, of course, you can use over and over again; it used to be once you used them, they got deleted from your hard drive, believe it or not, but they changed the model). The free hit was and probably still is French Roast, but I haven't done much with i-Doser for years (other than use the software I do have, mostly for the French Roast).

None of the software from Transparent Corporation is free, but it's well worth the investment, IMHO. I bought some for my adult daughter, who was then a university student, and she got completely hooked on it, particularly MindStereo, which lets you listen to anything (music, recorded university lectures, you name it) as the carrier for the binaural beats. If you've got the money to splash out, it's well worth you (you can download a trial version of all their software as far as I know).

ThirdEye
30th October 2012, 02:08 PM
iDoser is pretty much a scam.
Facts that I am 100% sure of:
1, iDoser uses normal brainwave entrainment like binaural beats
2, iDoser contains some noise sounds in sudden bursts that more or less scare the crap out of poeple, or make them suffer from the hidious noise bursts.

What happens is people film "reactions" on put them on youtube. THese powerful reactions we are seeing is caused by iDoser first gently taking the listener to a very relaxed state through binaural beats and when they are at the deepest relaxation they insert screaming tones or bursts of noise causing the listener to really make a face, grimace, and to react in a powerful way due to the sudden "scare" from the unbarable noise. People see this on youtube and think : "Wow this is powerful stuff", but you get the same reaction from scaring the crap out of someone who is asleep. All the tension the listener had about what will happen is released. The thing is that brainwave entrainemtn DOES work, so of course people will say that they can feel that it is working, but it is not "digital drugs", it is normal brainwave entrainment.

When they say they are mimiking things like heroine or crack etc it is just pure lies. WHen the listener feels the brainwave entrainment starting to work they will think they are experiencing effects of the advertised "drug" and placebo will also kick in at this phase.

The ignorance in this subject is so huge that even mainstream news is reporting on "iDosing" as if it was a serious thing when in fact it is just people listening to binaural beats, getting tortured by horrible noises and putting it on youtube making it look dangerous.

So again.... of course it "works", as brainwave entrainment does, but it is NOT any drug. It is a combination of working audio technology, lies and placebo. PLUS the fact that drugs are exhiting for young people especially.

ButterflyWoman
31st October 2012, 06:13 AM
I think the effects are mostly (though not entirely) due to suggestion. They do use real brainwave entrainment, but they suggest to you what effect it's supposed to have, what it's supposed to do to you, and, unsurprisingly, people frequently have that reaction.

I haven't used iDoser in a very, very long time. I upgraded my computer about a year ago and found that NONE of the doses I had purchased would work any more, and I was not going to hand over any more money to these people for their questionable products, particularly since I've had such great results with Transparent Corp's products (as noted further up in this thread).

And, yes, I saw a newspaper article about "iDosing" as if it's some kind of real thing, and all I could do was shake my head. They did have some experts speak out, and they pretty much said what I just did, that it's a combination of actual entrainment and suggestion.

Brainwave entrainment is certainly real and it works. The rest of it, in the case of iDoser, is marketing.