PDA

View Full Version : New OBE's

defectron
16th June 2011, 02:48 PM
Since my OBE journal has mysteriously vanished I'll be posting OBE's here that I didn't back up. I have a few others besides this one but don't feel like writing much right now so I'll just post what happened today.

It started in a dream where I was by a parking lot and saw a big blue van about the size of a house there. For a moment I thought it was weird the van was there then it occurred to me this was a dream. I then went back to my body and rolled out. The first time wasn't anything special, I just came out and then got sent back. But then I came out again and went downstairs. I found a vacuum cleaner and asked it the purpose of the simulation. I then put the hose to my ear and listened. I then heard a voice say either "I'm alive" or "Were alive" or something to that extent. Maybe this simulation had to do with the nature of astral objects.

In one of the previous simulations which I will post later I also experienced telepathic communication with an astral rocking chair.

CFTraveler
17th June 2011, 02:52 AM
Did you get my email?

defectron
17th June 2011, 03:20 AM
Yeah I got it I'll be remaking the obe journal a bit later

Beekeeper
17th June 2011, 09:28 AM
Your dream seems to be reminding you that everything is consciousness.:-)

defectron
17th June 2011, 11:39 PM
Yeah I think you might be right on that. anyway I'm going to remake the obe journal now, I'll be posting my other new projections in that.