PDA

View Full Version : Journal of the path of the fool

darron
18th June 2011, 05:16 AM
Hey everyone, don't know where this belongs, but I have decided to start a online journal of my path in mysticism, astral projection, and energy body development. Now this will probably kick up soon, but if not it will sink anyways. But the main purpose is for the (hopefully) helpful feed back. as of right now I can't post anything as im mobile, and im also working on the format, but when I get all this figured out im gonna start it up. Never really seen a journal on the journey of a mystic on here. So please bear with me.

CFTraveler
18th June 2011, 04:13 PM
Any place is a good place- I have recently started pathworking (had to take a break from it due to life issues) and since I already have an OBE and dream journal, I decided to make a blog out of it (thankfully this new format allows for blogs). So may I suggest it, but anywhere is fine.

darron
22nd June 2011, 06:46 PM
i figured out you could do it on the blog, but i probably wouldn't get any feedback, and if you wouldn't mind could you give a bit of an explanation of path working.

CFTraveler
22nd June 2011, 07:04 PM
I'm reading a book called 'Walkers Between the Worlds'. It describes the roles shamans have had in the past, and it takes you through exercises that are adapted from both 'native/animistic' religions (ancient mystery nature religions) all the way to the Western Way. (I am way oversimplifying this, BTW).
So basically you read the exercises and do them, as opposed to projecting to see what happens next- it is a prescribed path, which is what I need at the moment.
You could say that you see how consciousness starts out as collective, becomes individuated, and then expands out again. All in various nifty steps.

darron
14th July 2011, 03:10 AM
Not really sure where im going trying to find the road.

CFTraveler
14th July 2011, 03:26 PM
The same thing can be said of life, you know.
I don't know where it's going, but I know why I'm doing it, anyway. :)

darron
15th July 2011, 04:18 PM
Ha :)

Tutor
15th July 2011, 06:15 PM
without you, where is the road? without the road, where is this you? the road and you are One.

the road is life and you are that which lives the life. both life and that which lives the life, is living. because life is living this is why life would seem to be living us instead of us living life, why the road would seem as unfamiliar and foreign. the sojourner

"there is the life and there is that which lives the life" - this whole is Being, is the Union of two that are One Living Being as any "you". one is ever at home.

the degree to which one feels foreign within themself relative to "themself" is the same feeling as one feeling foreign to their life beyond themself seemingly without themself in it. this is the backwards glance if you will, ideated of that which lies without externally, for this either rests or is at unrest given the harmony of the inner relationship which is first and foremost as the sentient being. the foreigner identifies that which is foreign, and is for all intents and purposes just passing through.

the pilgrim from a sense of harmony, or from a working sense toward inward harmony, has/is taken/taking steps within, toward walking through life of and in a partnered mission, or calling.

if one is here with a life before them, then one has answered the call, has as the Living, joined together as meaning and purpose in a union. whether one chooses to honor that existant union is 'up' to them.

denying the prior agreements is what we forgetfully do, just as in life living us we often find ourselves denying following agreements. it doesnt take a shaman to relate to the totality of what is actually Living. no offense or condescending intent meant.

fact is that we all walk twain two worlds that meet as one. this One is each of us which individually walks in and of our own free wills. if these two worlds were not already in the former union, then neither of us would individually be here experiencing as we are.

the union is first, or the latter would not be as the two partners joined. the whole is a three. to say, that these two worlds are the two partners of the life and that which lives the life, together as the Living.

harmony between these two partners comes 'down' to a question. can i accept that what i am sensing as life outside myself is completely due to that which from within myself is sensing?

at any rate, one might come to this acceptance, returning to the prior agreement; however, we are many, and as many do we make that which would reflect to each, our every road.

it is a matter of realizing what is one's own particular and specific business. finding within the acceptance one's own inability to merely control themself alone, is also finding that so are we all individually beset as such. thus an understandable entirety of forgivable uncontrolability.

if i in my own marriage am not within a harmony, then how may i counsel another about their apparent lack of harmony within a marriage.

so the topic title is very appropriate - "...path of the fool".

Buddha - "a fool that knows his own foolishness is wise enough" - paraphrase

Paul - "even as i know right I would do wrong" - paraphrase

truth is, between my ways and my life, I suck, having no idea how to keep it all from becoming a state of unrest. acceptance

so, like within any marriage, the partners work together, come what may from either of them. for neither is more or less mature than is the other, as both are undeniable reflections of a central truth that the union of marriage aint easy, it aint supposed to be. tree of knowledge, where neither partner should pointed blame the other, for both are mutually accountable to what is of them made in the responsibility of choice.

i looked out, and my spouse came to me, just as i came to her. as well, CFT looked out, and her spouse came to her, just as she came to him. god bless these roads that bring us together walking hand in hand.

this not to have spoken of the road which we have all come through and from to get to this calling road called life, our mothers, whom as well allowed for the grafting in of our fathers. tree of life

imho, of course, shared

tim

darron
15th July 2011, 07:02 PM
thank you tutor.
Life living me, as I am living it, I have never thought of this, very interesting.

Oh can u please leave this, thank you.

Tutor
17th July 2011, 06:55 PM
hi darron,

there is an old saying that is used by soft brain tissue oriented fellows, "it is my way or the highway".

i am most often soft brain tissue oriented. I do however, occasionally utilize the highway as do we all, to get where we are going quicker, bypassing all that which slows our thoughted pace. but, in our occasionally doing so, we do miss all the wonder of the slower meandering back roads and historically bound streets of quaint little townships.

edit: in other words, freewill is a good thing. it lets us take life slowly where we can embrace what is ours. otherwise life goes by all too quickly in the feverish pitch to become.

darron
27th July 2011, 03:00 AM
lol i interpreted that a different i thought you meant that even though you may know the path, you miss all the little things and enjoyments that makes it all special.

darron
5th August 2011, 01:10 AM
Was meditating today and was just clearing my mind, then all of the sudden I saw the bright blue sky and tasted the air, and then it was gone, very strange.
laid down, and told my self I was laying down to trick my self into thinking I was going to sleep, knowing I was going to attempt a lucid dream. anyways I started dreaming and I was at a ferris wheel that was huge and vast, literally the height of the empire state building, And I was there with my parents and we was about to get on when this little girl came up to me and tried to lead me on, and my parents was begging me not to go, but I figured myself the more wiser of them, and walked up to her,(note: I was lucid) but when I tried to speak to her but she ignored me at first, And then the air turnecold, and this deep voice came out of her and I couldn't understand what she was saying, but I soon realized it was a spirit, and it started to harass me quite a bit, so I called upon micheal to help, and I did the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram, and in what I can only describe as one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen, everything faded and I was stuck in sleep paralysis for the first time.
(edit: I preformed the lbrp in the lucid dream/astral level)
(double edit: found out today i have a family history of sleep paralysis)

darron
15th August 2011, 03:59 AM
Going to try to connect daily with my higher self, or is it reconnect :p

darron
30th September 2011, 01:42 AM
A sad day today, was wandering outside around my house, and in the shade of the pines I saw a poor little orange kitten, just laying there in eternal rest, bout broke my heart, couldn't have been more than 6 weeks old, brought me to tears, so I went back and got the thing a shoe box, and buried it with respect, even gave it a tombstone.
Point of putting this is, if something so small and innocent enjoying life could just be taken away, and cut short, what lesson is in such harshness.

Beekeeper
1st October 2011, 06:29 AM
Kitten's soul is probably having a wonderful time right now.