PDA

View Full Version : Schrodinger's Cat is dead

sash
12th April 2006, 09:58 AM
Schrodinger's Cat is alive.

Cover yourself behind a veil. Here you can be anything and can exist in any possible state of being (until the essence of being is defined). 1 object can exist in multiple states until 1 state is selected. There are no limitations now.

Stop controlling, let what is Be, now anything can be. If control is present or some identification with an object exists the object is limited to its own perceived existence.
However letting go of perception of that object allows it to be present simultaneously in multiple states of existence - permit this, and select the more favorable possibility to make it an actual.

Perception limits understanding to a subjective notion, when perception is freed and observed as an objective a limit is no longer present.

To begin my first suggestion is to let go of what beliefs and non-beliefs are present and instead to observe what could be. To help this process occur begin to hold consciousness in the heart chakra. Do not try to control quantum particles and how they interact, let them be as they are, experience the fullness of infinite potential.

What are your ideas about other possible methods to accomplish this?

wstein
12th April 2006, 08:41 PM
I'm glad someone took the time to pay attention to the poor thing. Its been trapped indeterminately in that box for a long time....or not.

Strictly speaking, the cat can observe for itself its own fate. It is just that state does not actually 'occur' for outsiders until they look inside.

I've often pondered this situation. I have come to the inescapable conclusion that we some how choose which state to observe and 'follow' at each moment. I have not made much progress in understanding the nature of that choice.

I have tried with some success when projecting into the future to travel along multiple choices at the same time rather than one at a time.

Richard Bach's book 'One' examines this subject in a story format and is an entertaining read.

enoch
13th April 2006, 06:28 PM
I thought entanglement and decoherence a good theory. Which would explain why we never see an intermediate.

faerylight
15th April 2006, 03:27 AM
Sash - amazing, just amazing. Totally inspiring and right on time. :)

I'm going to have to read that a few times.

Osiris
17th June 2006, 09:59 PM
Cool beautiful way of putting the thought Sash . It always seemed everyone has a huge frustration with the fact that there is no "pause" button on life. A lever you can flip that makes everything just STOP to give you a moment to size up the situation to, get a grip, and once you get it and are ready go ahead and flip it again turning life back on.
But I think it is deeply profound, wonderous, and magnificent that everything (even our thoughts) is intricately inter woven with everything else.
When a person asks you , "Well, is Schrodingers cat alive or dead". The cat pivots his head inside the box to look at you ready to respond to your answer the moment it comes. I think they should rename it the Cheshire Cat... you know the cat in the box has got that grin.
I cant walk around in contemplation with out seeing that smile in every object, in every atom.
Will we ever balance the conflict we have between Ego and our utter failure to really understand anything. I hope Im clear.