PDA

View Full Version : Question about my OBE expirence

JoSac
21st June 2011, 04:16 PM
Hello,

I noticed that when I take a nap around 12 I can feel vibrations almost 100% of the time. It comes very easy and I dont have to do anything at all. When the vibrations come, I relax let them increase and it feels like I should be projecting but I dont. Do you think I actually do project but just can not remember it?

Also one time, Im not sure if I did actually project, but I remember looking at a wall where my shoes are and I could not see that from where I was laying down. Do you think that was a projection?

CFTraveler
21st June 2011, 04:30 PM
Hello,

I noticed that when I take a nap around 12 I can feel vibrations almost 100% of the time. It comes very easy and I dont have to do anything at all. When the vibrations come, I relax let them increase and it feels like I should be projecting but I dont. Do you think I actually do project but just can not remember it? It's hard to tell, but are you clicking out? I only get vibes upon reintegration, so if you're napping, chances are that you fell asleep and came back to as you were reintegrating. But that's just a guess.

Also one time, Im not sure if I did actually project, but I remember looking at a wall where my shoes are and I could not see that from where I was laying down. Do you think that was a projection? Yes, I think so. I have had that happen before.

Jake
21st June 2011, 04:40 PM
Hello,

I noticed that when I take a nap around 12 I can feel vibrations almost 100% of the time. It comes very easy and I dont have to do anything at all. When the vibrations come, I relax let them increase and it feels like I should be projecting but I dont. Do you think I actually do project but just can not remember it?

Also one time, Im not sure if I did actually project, but I remember looking at a wall where my shoes are and I could not see that from where I was laying down. Do you think that was a projection?

Hello, Josac. A couple of Brilliant questions! :) I have some pretty good success with afternoon naps too.

I have experienced what you are talking about with regards wondering if I have exited. It is a good example of the 'mind split' phenomenon that Robert describes. While your waking/physical mind is laying there wondering if it has projected, the 'projected mind' is off on its astral journey. Now, it will be a matter of keeping yourself still and quiet. There will be a 'memory download' during re-entry, and if you can remain in a steady relaxed trance, you may be able to 'download' the experience seamlessly, when your 'projected mind' re-integrates. You generally won't experience the Astral Projection as a memory, remember, the 'projected mind copy' is still YOU, and YOU DID experience it. Once re-integration has occurred, (assuming the 'download' went okay) It will be the 'laying there and wondering if you projected' that will be difficult to remember. Kinda hard to wrap your brain around.

As far as being able to see your shoes: It may not be a full exit projection, but the mechanics are the same. Being in an altered state, and being immersed in the non-physical, your sight and perceptions become more adaptive and aware of existing in this non-physical. Which means that your natural ability to read the information fields that surround us is becoming quite sophisticated.

You and I have chatted a couple of times in the past. I used to go by the name 'earthborn'. CFT was nice enough to change it to my real name for me. I am glad to see that you have not given up! Some folks do! I am also glad to see that you have been able to be successful at 'finding' or 'locating' the vibrations. Good onya!

Sounds to me like you are on you are having some pretty sophisticated experiences. Cheers, Jake.

Alienor
21st June 2011, 08:39 PM
What do you do when the vibrations are strong?
Next time you might try to move without using muscles. You can try to start to rock your body, as if you were a boat, or think of letting yourself slide down your bed, or like floating slowly sideways. Or allow your hands approach each other and then start rubbing them. The rubbing might give lots of tingling or vibrations - that means you are "projecting" or in a kind of lucid dream.

GRANT
22nd June 2011, 12:24 AM
Hi,
You may or may not have projected.
If you did project, you forgot the experience, so don't worry about it.
It you can recall anything at all, you probably did project.

Aren't the vibrations wonderfull!!?? I love them because they tell me a conscience projection is likely possible. (But not always)
I have found that if I try to grab something to "pull" myself out when the vibration timings are just right, you will pull yourself out and have no doubt that you're projecting---probably into the real time zone. Remember the rule: Don't stay out too long; maybe only a few minutes, or at first, a few seconds; this is extremely important in the beginning. If you stay out too long, you'll probably fall asleep. (Try to see, look at, yourself before reentry)

Unfortuneatly, my vibrations became less and less with projecting, and I miss them; since they were a definite sign a projection was likely at hand. I think, after a while you get used to them or they fade away with practice; almost like a muscle, which gets less sore with use.

Grant

JoSac
22nd June 2011, 06:20 PM
Oh ya Earthborn I remember you. And I havent given up at all, its just I started school and everything. I do have projections every now and then. Im just trying to master the "nap" time projections because its pretty much a 100% chance that I get vibrations every time and if I could master it it would be the easiest projections I get.

Yes I too was thinking that it could be the mind spilt effect, usually I can remember my projection but I just can not seem to do it when i take naps. when the vibrations come I relax and I can feel myself lifting out, but when the click should come, I can still feel myself laying there. I will wait and relax hoping the memories will flow in but they dont. Maybe I have to practice more on remembering my dreams. I never remember my dreams anymore because of my sleeping schedule, I usually go to sleep at 4 am.

JoSac
22nd June 2011, 06:37 PM
My best techniques are to either just feel myself moving up, or to picture my self walking out of my room.

In regards to alienators question