PDA

View Full Version : scary and weird experience

Katasmurf
22nd June 2011, 01:52 PM
Last night or last morning I was sleeping in my bed. After I woke up I tried to sleep again but I couldn't so i tried to have an OBE (never had one before just the tingling and vibrations but not a real OBE). I was beginning to feel sleepy again when the tingling came after that I felt asleep again. When I woke up again, 15 minutes later or so I tried it again.

Now I felt the tingling again, while I felt the tingling I tried to imagine myself rolling out of my bed. To my surprise I really felt like rolling out of my bed but I wasn't. I don't know if i felt asleep after that or how long it has been after the rolling ,but suddenly I was standing in my bathroom. The scary thing was I couldn't move at all or at least i thought so, it didn't feel like I was really there and at the same time I was. The sides of my visions were black and i could hardly concentrate myself. I tried going to my bed but I couldn't and woke up.

After that I tried just to sleep again cause i was thinking this is enough for today. While I was trying to sleep again i felt the tingling again and couldn't move. I tried to get up but when I thought I was awake I suddenly was standing in the living room.
I got the same feeling as the one before and couldn't move also. Then it looked like to black figures tried to reach me with there hands ( what was scary as hell). I was thinking in my head: "Plz I want to be in my body again, let me wake up!", I just kept thinking that while the hands were getting closer. It felt like some several minutes before i was back in my body again. After couldn't sleep any more.

When I had those experiences it felt like a dream but at the same time it felt like as real as in waking life. Somewhere between dream and waking life. Now is my question, does anyone had these kind of experiences to? And can someone tell me if this could have been an OBE or just a (lucid) dream?