PDA

View Full Version : U.F.O. Encounters

sonoftellus
23rd June 2011, 03:21 PM
I've seen a number of ufo's over the years, some fairly typical and some downright mind-boggling. Apparently ET seems to have a fondness for me since just about every time I go out seeking a ufo encounter sooner or later one shows up. Not sure why, maybe I'm an alien hybrid sent here on a mission to scope out the earthlings and one day return to the mothership with something or other of import. :lol:

Anyway, it all started a number of years back when I had driven down to my friend's place to rescue him from a suicide attempt. When I got down there everything was kosher, he was in better spirits then when we had spoken on the phone and I was relieved that he had calmed down. We spent a while cleaning up his ungodly mess of a trailer for a number of hours before deciding to take a break to go out on his porch for a cigarette. I happened to be gazing up at the sky when I suddenly noticed a large orange orb floating across the horizon. I couldn't tell the distance but if I had to guess, I'd guess it was less then a mile away. I gestured to my friend to look up in the direction of the object and asked him if there was anything he could think of that it could possibly be that we knew of and he answered that he couldn't. It was interesting that it put off no illumination at all but instead just glowed softly, changing mildly in brightness almost imperceptibly. The way it moved was likewise interesting in that it hovered along slowly, at a set pace, bobbing up and down slightly as it went. It was completely noiseless and I assume wasn't noticed by anyone else but us in the trailer park since it was late at night and no one else appeared to be outside at the time.

We talked for a while afterwords about what it could have been and concluded that it must have been a ufo. This would have been the first time either of us had experienced this kind of phenomenon, so for days afterword I had a feeling of excitement at having seen something I never thought I would have gotten the chance to see in my lifetime. I should add that my friend was a total skeptic and still scoffs at almost every ufo sighting anyone else mentions.

The second experience I had happened years later and was all together different. This time I had been watching an interview with a man that had claimed to have been having contact with pleadians for years, but face to face unlike my own. So on a whim, I got the crazy idea in my head to go out seeing if I could make that happen in my own experience. It was some time after midnight when I headed out to a field close to where I was staying at the time, not knowing quite how to make this happen. I was familiar with the idea of telepathy, so I decided to try sending thoughts up at anything that might be a ufo up in the atmosphere.

After waiting a while I noticed a few objects moving around, two of them were obviously aircraft with typical blinking lights. Another looked like a sattelite appearing to be very high up in the sky so I decided to give it a go and send some thoughts and see if anything happened. I sent a request for any extraterrestrials somewhat similar to humans, benevolent in disposition, to come down and land in the field where I was. I offered to meet them or to be taken on board as long as they returned me without harm.

At this point I went to the darkest corner of the field and sat down by an old dilapidated stone building, hoping that if I was out of sight of any passers-by, they might be more likely to take me up on the offer. After waiting a moment there, I began having doubts as to the likelyhood of anything transpiring since if I had been using telepathy, it must have been a rather weak rendition of it. I began walking off in a different direction hoping maybe if I was a bit more visible they might be more likely to spot me.

It was at this moment that I turned my gaze toward my apartment building and to my utter shock (and this is putting it mildly), there was a cluster of orbs hovering in the tree line not a hundred feet from where my apartment was located in the building. For a moment I just stood there in disbelief, unable to come to grips with what I was seeing. There seemed to be five of them in perfect formation, lined up side my side, one in front, two to the sides just behind them, and another two likewise. For a moment I wondered if what I was seeing was actually physical, because they didn't seem to be solid, liquid, gaseous, or plasma in their state of matter. They seemed to be composed of millions of particles that somehow held the shape of an orb quite soundly, large enough for a small person sit comfortably. The objects changed from whitish to yellow-gold in color and although they were surrounded by tree branches full of leaves, they illuminated absolutely nothing around them. Again they made no sound like before and hovered in one spot.

The seconds I stood there seemed to pass like hours and eventually I came to my senses and realized that what I was seeing was a ufo in the flesh, no less then 500 feet away from where I was standing. I remember having the sudden realization that they obviously responded to my thoughts and took no more then a minute to travel from far up in the atmosphere to just above ground level. Concurrently, my beliefs of being alone in this universe were shattered quite suddenly and somewhat uncomfortably. It was about then that I noticed the left most orb was separating off from the group in an automatic and apparently mechanical fashion. I figured that they were answering my request and preparing to send one of them down to the field where I was still standing. I felt that I needed to make a decision of whether to stay and see what happened or to go home without knowing something that I had wanted to know for much of my life. Unfortunately, the fear of the unknown got the better of me and I passed out of sight and headed for my apartment taking care to keep out of sight the entire way there.

I still wonder to this day what would have happened if I'd stayed. The next few days were rather uncomfortable for me, knowing that I had a seen a ufo which had responded to my thoughts not a hundred feet away from where I was staying.

A few days later I went to my friend's place (the same one that had seen the other ufo with me) and talked to him about it for a number of hours. On the way back home I was thinking about how I wished I had stayed to see what might have happened. When I was nearing the field I turned my gaze toward the area where the sighting had occurred. Just then, a blue firework-like flare came down from the sky just above the field. Like the orbs, it seemed to be made of the same material and didn't illuminate anything around it as it fell. I took it as an indication that something would transpire if I walked into the field but I decided to just head home instead.

I have other experiences I'd like to relate on this thread but I don't have the time right now so I'll have to post them at a later date.

CFTraveler
23rd June 2011, 03:46 PM
Thank you for sharing, sonoftellus, and welcome to the forums.

psionickx
23rd June 2011, 07:21 PM
I was familiar with the idea of telepathy, so I decided to try sending thoughts up at anything that might be a ufo up in the atmosphere

...then theres the one where the noobes feel free to share their telepathy techniques as a sign of good will shared.:D

sonoftellus
24th June 2011, 02:53 AM
...then theres the one where the noobes feel free to share their telepathy techniques as a sign of good will shared.

Being my first attempt at non-verbal communication, my "technique" -if it could have been called that- was necessarily that of a true nub. However, what works, works.

Since then I've developed the ability to use nvc when I need to and needless to say have learned where and when not to. That very experience taught me quite a bit, precisely because of my ignorance. Live and learn, the more you know, the more you realize how much you don't know.

Coincidentally, good to meet you and hope to hear more from you on the forums. o.oy

Beekeeper
24th June 2011, 09:56 AM
I very much look forward to your further posts on this topic!

psionickx
24th June 2011, 12:58 PM
welcome to the forums and ditto to what B says.