PDA

View Full Version : Psychic Vampire Protection -- How to Charge Amulets or Protective Stones -- Magic?

Simmiah
27th June 2011, 05:16 PM
Hi everyone!

I posted some months back about a problem I was having. I was able to find a local healer who helped me with removing 3 entities I had picked up from a haunted house I had lived in this past year but I know that was not my only problem. I am now almost 99.9% sure I am being psi-vamped from a distance from an unconscious psi vamp who is unaware at least partially of what he is doing. I have gained some knowledge from google about psi vamps & confirmed my symptoms & the unfortunate part is now how to stop it.

I suspect the only reason those entities had access ways was because the guy started psi vamping me around the time I lived in the house. I met him shortly after I moved in. For all those who did not see my previous post long story short.

I was at a local climbing gym & was introduced to a guy there by another acquaintance I had met there. pretty soon within 3 weeks this guy made me seriously uncomfortable because he kept following me around. Piecing other events together make me suspicious of him too because I remember passing out at a party right after he touched me.. at the time I had thought I merely drank too much but almost immediately after he sat next to me I was out & my other good friend who was watching out for me put me up for the night at his place. Anyways, there are other instances such as I started experiencing strange burning sensations in my chest only when I was around this guy at an outdoor climbing trip plus the 2nd trip we had 2 other good friends with us & they were exhausted as was I. I remember C was so tired he passed out & couldn't eat dinner (not normal..C is an active guy who runs marathons)

In my research I found this link:
http://www.drinkdeeplyanddream.com/realvampire/vamp-magick.html

There are many others I read such as interviews with aware psi vamps who practice ethical means of harnessing energy. But I have also read other info which confirms my experience of problems with psychic shielding methods:

http://www.astralhealer.com/articles.html?option=mod_articles&task=view&id=15
Quote from this above article:
"Psychic vampires may be able to drain most shields but a filter will not allow them to take out or remove energies in a way that will help them. Either that or it will let them only get energies that they do not like such as illness or death energies."

I found with my psychic shields they seemed almost completely ineffective. I even had one put up by someone who deals with ghosts/entities/negs mostly & at that point did not know quite what I was up against other than picking up I've got feelers feeling me up all over my body especially my back all day... he said it was too far away to track which makes sense because this guy lives about 20 miles from me.

I put up shields (white light, steel shield, rotating shield, ...elemental shield....) & within about an hour they are gone. At first I thought it was because I wasn't doing it right but I realize now after this guy's shield was taken (which was effective against entities) that I suspect this guy based on the research can drain shields so now I'm left with other means of defense.

Nita Hickok's site suggests filters but I don't know what those are. Plus, even though I'm a strong empath I don't know shielding protective methods very well. My usual stuff was good enough for years. I suspect this guy targeted me unconsciously because of my pure energy ... I must give him some kind of high when he feeds which may be why he attached so heavily to me so quickly.

I cut him out of my life back in August of last summer & now we're almost on 1 year of me being attacked. The first day after I told him in person I was done with him as a friend since he was creeping me out by following me around everywhere I was so drained I could not get out of bed. He was very open with me about his mother dying of cancer & his sister being diagnosed recently & I have read that unaware psi vamps can drain to the point of destroying a person's energy systems to the point where diseases can take over. I was trained in qi qong (chinese energy work) by my mom & am aware very much of the importance of a healthy energy system which I had until I met this guy.

I was drained so heavily I was nauseous 24/7 plus I could not physically get up stand on my legs. This has happened many times over the past 10 months now. There were days I slept 20 hours straight. I also have read psi vamps can astrally attack victims sometimes cannot control this if they are starving. I have had this guy show up in my dreams (I normally do not dream about people unless they "visit" me to talk or something like family... or good friends) many times now. Two times was to threaten me. I had another one where I turned around twice in two separate dreams & he was there acting like he did at the gym..following me around. Which leads me to further conclude he is a psi vamp. I also know he used to astral visit me while sleeping & try to curl up to me which I could feel in bed.

When I met him, empathically I picked up a lot of anger, resentment, loneliness, self-pitying nature, & he definitely was low energy.  He even told me that I made him feel better :( I'm angry with him for doing this to me but I want to do something more than what I have.

I already did a magical ritual to banish vampires but I'm a newbie with magic. I have saged my entire house several times. ;I now burn it everyday. I started an aura cleansing daily in the shower. I have tried to charge my black tourmaline, smoky quartz, obsidian and amethyst with prayer to protect me but it seems to not be working well.

Nita Hickok has protection box plans she sells (which I emailed for but have not heard back...which is why I'm posting) so does anyone else here know about this sort of magical protection? I am aware I need round the clock protection with minimal upkeep (psychic shielding is a lot of upkeep for little defense against this guy as he is able to disarm it almost immediately by feeding on it) as this guy enters my home my dreams without permission. I am also aware he feeds through what I think is my root chakra which extends tendrils up towards my back.

One aura reader saw my back of my heart chakra was damaged which I know is the primary chakra targeted as I normally before this started had an abundance of energy from years of intense spiritual practice which is why I think this guy targeted me.. I'm like some kind of overly energized battery.

I am aware he subconsciously attacks me (or knowingly but I'm not so sure he knows he is doing this other than it makes him feel better) either with tendrils when awake or asleep... or astral travels & tries to sponge off of me when I'm asleep which is not as successful as I seem more psychically knowledgeable when I'm asleep & able to defend myself better.

My stones are good enough to keep him from getting into the core & sucking me to physical weakness like before but I am aware he is still feeding & gaining some energy as I'm not 100 percent back. I need a better way of protecting myself either via the protection box that Nita Hickok made but I have emailed for it but have not heard back yet... so I'm impatient & want to start on something new right away.

The protection box was appealing to me as it offered round the clock protection that is not a shield & hence not dismantle-able. My stones seem to be the same but they also seem too weak to be enough protection against him. Either that or he can feed from that too.

My banishing spell so far doesn't seem to be working. But then again I tried those when he was stalking me & they didn't work either..it's almost like he can feed off of energy in all forms including spells? I'm not sure.

Can someone please offer a full proof way of getting rid of a psi vampire forever?

Thanks!

CFTraveler
27th June 2011, 09:31 PM
Well, Simmiah, I can tell you that I don't know of any foolproof way to do anything in the energy/magick department, mainly because energy is like a snowflake, every person is different. (God I hope I didn't plagiarize anything someone else said).
However, I have had some experience with psivamps, and what I have found is that to be a good energy source for the vamp you have to have some sort of psychological tie to them- that is, they have to be able to push your buttons in some way- harvest that anger, fear, desperation or sense of outrage, and the idea that you are looking for help and reading on the subject tells me that you are already 'tasty' in that you are investing a lot of your energy to protect yourself from the psivamp.
So I would say, that I much prefer cord-cutting to shielding for this purpose, and you have to try to get to a point in which you can become emotionally detached from the attacker, or from the problem even. I know it's not easy, but this connection that has formed has to be severed and you have to stop reacting to it- because emotional detachment will make you a poor source of energy, and the psivamp should redirect his or her attention elsewhere when their efforts yield no results.
The thing about magick and rituals is that it gets you in touch with your own ability to harvest your creative power, and if you use them as a means to feel empowered it should work, but if it causes even more anxiety then it's a double-edged sword.

ps. I'm sure we have some accomplished practitioners here in the forum who can help you with the particulars of charging a stone or an amulet, but that's probably better found in the Magic/Mysticism subforum. I'll see if I can find you a link and put it on edit.

Here's some 'general knowledge' stuff: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?10117-The-Secret-to-All-Magick&highlight=Magic*

ButterflyWoman
28th June 2011, 05:33 AM
I've charged a number of objects to act in certain ways. It's a pretty simple thing to do, though I don't know how effective my method would be for anyone else.

The first thing I do is go into a very light trance, just drop down into an alpha state.

Next, I hold the object in my hand and loosely close my fist around it. Then I cleanse it with white light, using a combination of visualsation and spoken word (something along the lines of "I do now bless and cleanse the object I now hold in my hand, releasing all energies, negative and positive, and making it clean and perfect" or whatever pops into my head to say; this is where being in a light alpha state helps, because the words and visualisation can come more easily and spontaneously).

Then I imagine what the object is meant to do, draw something or repel something. A protection object would be to repel, so I would picture something like beams of energy shooting out of the object and creating a field that completely surrounds and encases me (I like an egg-shaped one). I also make sure to specify that the object draws energy from a source such as the earth (neutral energy), and most protection objects I've made also have more complex features such as drawing in negative energy and neturalising it before discharging it safely. Some of this is visual, some of it is verbal. I occasionally write down the words I want to use prior to going into the alpha state, if they're complicated.

When I feel the object has been bathed in the energy and I've given all the instructions I want/need to give, I "seal" it with something like, "For highest good and harming none, as I will, so it be done, not to be undone. And so it is." Then you can do something like ring a bell or tap a piece of wood (like a table) or some other sharp, clear sound to signify the end of the trance and the end of the enchantment period, but that's optional, and I rarely do it. For me, just saying "And so it is" is enough to "launch" whatever it is.

I will say that while I've had pretty good results with this, it did take me a while to work out how to get the energy flowing, etc. And while all of the amulets (repelling) that I've made have been pretty effective, some of the talismans (drawing) have not worked. I believe this is because of very deep and strong beliefs on my part that cause a blockage, however.

And now, I'm going to say that while the above can and will work (it has worked for me!), what you're really doing with this is generating a strong belief, and the BELIEF is what really does the work. The object, itself, is an object. It is your invested energy and intention that causes the effect. I'm not going to say that the object doesn't have an unusual energetic signature (I have encountered some blessed and enchanted objects that really blew me away!), but the bottom line is that you are the one with the power, not the object. (I hope that makes sense.)

psionickx
28th June 2011, 01:39 PM
energy is like a snowflake, every person is different. (God I hope I didn't plagiarize anything someone else said).
much to their response of feeling flattered!

I posted some months back about a problem I was having
Honestly this post was somewhat disheartening since previously you had started extricating yourself out - seems like youre thinking about "psychic vampirism" a little too much for your own good.
You had a lot of great input in your intial post with the same problem , i suggest you re-read it and get back in the same groove and fight back.
This is the one : Best ways to Fight Back! (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?12135-Best-ways-to-Fight-Back%21)

that you are looking for help and reading on the subject tells me that you are already 'tasty' in that you are investing a lot of your energy to protect yourself from the psivamp
Sage advice - goes superbly fine with the point im made above.
Dion Fortune in Psychic Self Defence says something along the lines of :
Imagine 2 people to be under psychic attack.Read the scenarios and decide for yourself against whom will the aggressor manage to mount a successful attack :
Person A : is pacing about in his room very distraught and anxiously going over his mind over and over again about this "psychic attack" and how he should go about saving his peace of mind and sanity.
Person B : is at the movies hes watching one of his favorite comedies and laughing till his seat is shaking and fellow viewers complain.

The thing about magick and rituals is that it gets you in touch with your own ability to harvest your creative power, and if you use them as a means to feel empowered it should work, but if it causes even more anxiety then it's a double-edged sword.
Right On.That ought to answer you current stance with ritual majick and charging stones etc.
If you think that the only working protection you have amulets/charged stones/majickal devices against your aggeressor - that its very highly likely that is what you're manifesting.