PDA

View Full Version : Question about permission

josh437781
29th June 2011, 08:33 AM
If permision is unintentionally or accidentally given for specific things to occur, will a person's HS allways then release resistance to the potential occurrence of what permission was given for?

for example, so that a currently attatched thoughtform needs not to worry about being removed, in a dream, it has a desire to trick me into giving it permission for it to stay attatched to me for the rest of my life. this seems upsetting because nothing i've ever done has been able to remove the neg.

psionickx
29th June 2011, 10:11 AM
a currently attatched thoughtform has a desire to trick me into giving it permission for it to stay attatched to me for the rest of my life

this seems upsetting because nothing i've ever done has been able to remove the neg.
(i've taken the liberty of editing your quotes - appologies)

HS is somewhat above being "tricked" by negs into "allowing" them to stay attached to your energetic constructs by "underhanded" means.I would however suggest meditation into the following :

*If your HS has infact granted permission for a negative attachment - why would it do so? i.e how does this work out to your highest good?
*What do you have to "gain" from an attachment that you have been so far unable to rid of? i.e if on some level this attachment is actually "working" for you for some reason - what might those reasons be?
*Could this be a case of "means to an end" i.e is this as simple as changing your line of thinking about "malicious parasitism" rather than to work actively on riddance?.

DAN
29th June 2011, 06:48 PM
IMHO This is just a trick / ploy. I have played around with this, i even have tried calling the entity / neg back. When it can't work this guilt angle anymore it will stop using it.

DAN
29th June 2011, 09:14 PM
Sorry that would be more of a fear angle than guilt

Ariel
30th June 2011, 02:52 AM
I have found that what works best for me, is that I go through the "Lord's Prayer" in my mind. By the time I reach " forgive them for their trespasses", ( being that they're in my room without permission), they are always immediately dispersed, if not long before I even reach that point in thought. But it can't be just thought, you have to feel it, you have to actually forgive them and they will disperse, like darkness when a light is turned on.

wstein
30th June 2011, 03:11 AM
Even if permission was granted (for any reason), you have the right to withdraw it.

That does not meant the attachment will leave without additional convincing. When NEGs are allowed to stay in a place for a while, they consider it home and are much harder to get rid of.

FYI, really strong NEGs can attach without permission.

DAN
30th June 2011, 04:38 PM
By the time I reach " forgive them for their trespasses", ( being that they're in my room without permission), they are always immediately dispersed, if not long before I even reach that point in thought. But it can't be just thought, you have to feel it, you have to actually forgive them and they will disperse, like darkness when a light is turned on.

I have recently bought a house, and we were in the process of moving i had something come at me when i was the last one there. So i smiled and said out loud lets see what you got? It had my total permission, but it did nothing.

josh437781
1st July 2011, 02:54 AM
From experience, can anyone tell me if it's often true that people can not remove neg problems until they make positive personal changes? I've heard that said in books, but I'd like to know if people have actually seen that to be true.

ButterflyWoman
1st July 2011, 06:19 AM
From experience, can anyone tell me if it's often true that people can not remove neg problems until they make positive personal changes? I've heard that said in books, but I'd like to know if people have actually seen that to be true.
That's my experience. Change yourself, change your reality. That has been absolutely the case for me. Once I finally and truly broke out of victim mentality (something that had plagued me all my life), I found I was, plain and simple, no longer subject to victimsation of ANY kind.

mick
3rd July 2011, 07:17 PM
for example, so that a currently attatched thoughtform needs not to worry about being removed, in a dream, it has a desire to trick me into giving it permission for it to stay attatched to me for the rest of my life. this seems upsetting because nothing i've ever done has been able to remove the neg.
From my perspective "permissioning" is often about how we instruct our own structures, in giving a permission connectivity resistance (shielding) might be reduced. These states are subtle and often are as much reflections of ones state of mind as well as specific "instructions". From an entity point of view such states simply gives easier ingress if sought, removing that permission makes that more difficult (one has a more determined will to shield and block in both a conscious and semi-conscious sense) and is less about whether some specific rule set that entities obay.

I would treat the dream state (much as you seem to be anyway) seeking of a life long permission as a form of attack where it is seeking to disrupt your ability to maintain self integrity (shield) by sowing the ideas of needing and being granted permission. Using the "permissions" metaphor in sleep state to convey an instruction to you to not resist it. It may already be hanging around in the local areas as it were and maintaining some degree of presence but maybe without a strong link to someone having only a weak connection to physical spaces. Whereas if it can inveigle its way in by obtaining a mindset where you degrade your subtle body integrity and its gets some hooks its life gets easier and it can then bug others.

Just a few pence worth from my viewpoint. :)

jadespider
6th July 2011, 08:34 PM
semi/serious Neg abuse is all about to be finished as their job is near done...

I was wondering if you could explain this a bit more, thanks.

Gemma
29th July 2011, 12:22 PM
If you didn't really give permission at all levels (i.e. you gave permission but you didn't really mean it at a deeper level), your HS will not allow the event to happen because it isn't fooled. It knows what you really meant. I think this is similar to what RB says in PPSD 2nd Ed. I proved this myself by telling the neg to go ahead and possess me. He never did and that's because my HS knew I didn't mean it. A few years down the line, I'm still not possessed even though the neg is still here. It's not like he hasn't tried. lol

Don't do what I did. It's extremely dangerous and foolish.