PDA

View Full Version : Flash

Archimedes
29th June 2011, 11:16 PM
ok so I have been working on my brow chakra and in my grad school class last night I noticed a bright white flash where my 3rd eye is. Has any one else experienced this?

CFTraveler
30th June 2011, 12:20 AM
Yes, it's known as the 'third eye flash' and/or 'brow center strobe'. I don't like it, it gives me headaches.

Here's more links:
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?8456-About-chakra-working-your-experiences
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?5789-third-eye-strobe-FLASH-OF-LIGHT!-in-trance

tyciol
6th July 2011, 04:24 PM
Have any of the other chakra points caused flashes for anyone? Would this still be the 3rd eye being triggered by them?

CFTraveler
6th July 2011, 08:53 PM
Well, I've had heart chakra strobes and root chakra strobes- the heart chakra strobes didn't produce 'light' effects, but I did see energy when it happened, and root chakra strobes haven't caused visuals for me.
I'm sure others can add to this.

Beekeeper
7th July 2011, 09:39 AM
I've definitely had brow chakra flash and strobe experiences.

Neil Templar
7th July 2011, 12:26 PM
i had the "light in the head" effect briefly while doing reiki self healing, i was working on the sub-navel centre at the time.

Archimedes
7th July 2011, 11:58 PM
I seem to get them regularly now. It is very cool, luckily it does not give me headaches....so far.

CFTraveler
8th July 2011, 12:50 AM
Well good for you. I too get 'light in the head phenomenon' also,(which is a different phenomenon, no flashes, just lights) and it possibly has something to do with pineal gland activation.
Either way, it's good you can have the flashes without pain. Maybe you can use them for clairvoyance. Or something.
Just remember to do balanced energy work, starting from the bottom up, leaving the higher centers for last.

Archimedes
12th July 2011, 10:04 PM
I will and do CFT

Mine light experiences are mostly quick little sparks, sometimes white and sometimes purple. those seem to be the only colors I get but I have to admit I have been slacking in energy work. I have so much going on in my life right now I feel like I dont have time for anything. Really sucks!

Beekeeper
14th July 2011, 12:52 AM
seem to get them regularly now. It is very cool, luckily it does not give me headaches....so far.

It's cool when it becomes something normal but about 6 (?) months ago I had an odd variation on it that was disquieting at the time because it felt like it happened outside me, like someone in my room with a camera flash. I did wonder if it was neurological in nature or even (I'm a tad embarrassed to admit) a screen memory :shock:. I clearly read/view too much extraterrestrial related material and, as I've stated on occasion, am much too impressionable for someone my age.

Originalstar
14th July 2011, 01:26 AM
Good idea to start the strobing from the earth chakra and ride the pulses up through each chakra in turn. Safest way to the goal starts from the base and moves up one chakra at a time in sequence. Though, it is neat to have anything strobe at first. Just that too much time spent in the void chakras 'can be" ungrounding and cause alot of "spacyness'. Just a suggestion anyway. in my experience strobes and pulses mean that chakra is full and "happy', you might say.