PDA

View Full Version : Energy work while sick?

Genesis
4th July 2011, 06:35 AM
Just wondering, is it a good idea to practice NEW while sick? I've been sick for almost a week. I'm feeling much better now though, but I stopped energy work during that time because I was unsure if it was a good or bad idea to work on my energy body while sick.

What do you all think?

psionickx
4th July 2011, 07:08 AM
Just wondering, is it a good idea to practice NEW while sick?
I've done NEW/Energy work while being in the hospital - it a)kept my mind from brooding on the dreary going ons b)helped alleviate some discomfort.

unsure if it was a good or bad idea to work on my energy body while sick.

I think the issue is more listening to your body and intuiting that you can bite is what you can chew i.e nothing complicated that might upset the energetic loads too drastically.Do a little and see if it helps in anyway the accordingly stick to it - if not then get better and tackle your routine in sound health.

ButterflyWoman
4th July 2011, 07:39 AM
In my experience, doing energy work while sick can help, or it's entirely neutral and doesn't do any harm. So, hey, if you want to do it, go ahead, and if you don't (or can't concentrate, which is what frequently happens to me when I'm sick), you don't have to. :)

Korpo
4th July 2011, 09:16 AM
I always do energy work while sick or when feeling the oncome of sickness. It's part of my measures to prevent sickness, alleviate symptoms of sickness and speed up the healing process.

Cheers,
Oliver

farewell2arms
4th July 2011, 02:57 PM
YES! Do it. I've found it helps me a lot. If I notice a cold in early stages, 15 mins of focused NEW (preferrably full body bounce) will usually do the trick. Energy raising also seems to help.

CFTraveler
4th July 2011, 09:28 PM
I like energy raising (especially the full body circuit) when I'm sick- it gives me energy to fight it off.
It also helps with backaches.

wstein
5th July 2011, 02:55 AM
I would recommend using any ‘extra ‘ energy to heal your sickness. As long as you don’t draw from your internal reserve, it shouldn’t cause any problems.