PDA

View Full Version : Sup guys?

Guitarmaster72
6th July 2011, 07:28 AM
Hey guys, I'm Guitarmaster72... i'm not sure if you guys may remember me or not, but about a full year ago i was posting stuff about me getting into obe's and dreams. well i've been trying ever since (off and on anyways) and i haven't a whole lot more success, but mostly cuz i haven't been trying very hard. i won't go into to too much detail about my previous posts from about a year ago or my progress with this sort of thing, but i figured i'd try and pay more attention to this sort of thing now that i'm out of school for the summer and nothing particular to focus on. Who knows, maybe i'll even start a journal online here (if the admins don't mind... i dunno i see a whole buncho other ppl doin it, and i'm too lazy to write em down, i'd rather type em) cuz i've been told the best way to dream more and dream lucidly, is to start a journal of all dreams you have. So i hope to get involved in some of the dreaming and obe threads again and get help from whomever when trying, cuz this is quite a unique experience.

Neil Templar
6th July 2011, 08:04 AM
hey Guitarmaster, yeah recording your dreams is definitely the best place to start increasing dream/lucidity levels.
it's like any other function of the body/mind, the more you do it/focus on it, the more natural it becomes. so go ahead, create a journal, even if it's only a few key words when you wake up from a dream, you can come back later and fill in what you remember when you have time...

Beekeeper
6th July 2011, 08:38 AM
Hey Guitarmaster, I remember you. Welcome back. Happy dreams.:D

ButterflyWoman
6th July 2011, 08:42 AM
I remember you. Welcome back. :)

CFTraveler
6th July 2011, 02:32 PM
Me too- welcome back.

greytraveller
7th July 2011, 07:25 PM
Hallo Guitarmaster72's and welcome back.
I have found that keeping a dream journal is by far the best way to improve dream recall. All that is needed is just one or two lines for each dream, (key places, people and events.) The advantage to keeping an online journal is the feed back and comments from others who have had similar experiences.

Regards
Grey