PDA

View Full Version : Sorry this was about garlick but....

animosity
13th April 2006, 09:28 PM
I think I was wrong

Sorry to waste a thread.

animosity
13th April 2006, 09:33 PM
What I'm saying is that garlick may just absorb negative energys thereby costing the negs energy as tehy attack you, but if you put it near you it might cause you problems as well.

DAN
13th April 2006, 10:41 PM
Animosity

I think you should retest your experiment when your sober!!!!!!!

Dan

animosity
13th April 2006, 11:03 PM
Animosity

I think you should retest your experiment when your sober!!!!!!!

Dan

I was perfectly sober all today, and last night, as I said this isn't gosble truth, I'm drunk know though slightly.

What I have said testifys for what I have experenced.

Garlick seems to be a pain to my neg. But when I place it under my feet rather than on the other side of the room (before I had drank ingested or snorted anything (the latter two of which I have not at all)) it made me feel like shet that grotty warm tepid pooey feeling you get sometimes nahwhamean?

I've also read a few thread where people don't seem to think garlick helps.

So that is why I beleive that garlick attracts and absorbs negative energy rather than reples it.

It wasn't an experement it's just observations.

It might not work like that for your negs

but it most certainly works like that for mine.

McArthur
13th April 2006, 11:22 PM
Therefore a negative entity with garlick in the corner of the room won't be so happy, this is draining energy off of it like it does to us (maybe?? :?: )

If you put the garlick under your chair, it will cause more harm than good IMO

IE I chpopped up four cloves of garlick put under my chair, sat on the puter chatting to mates on another forum, went down me local and felt AWFUL.

I came back home and chucked the garlick down the bog and I'm alright now.

Garlic does work for me, I tape slices to my feet as this is where I am getting most neg activity. If I am getting pin pricks like wasp stings and I put garlic in my socks the stinging sensations stop. I have been going to bed lately with a lot of garlic on me, taped to feet, wrapped in tissue in ears and on head. This is doing something against negs but is also affecting my sleep and I'm waking up feeling fairly ill. From what I have learned about negs this may be them trying to influence me to stop doing it like a sort of behavioural control technique. You may want to consider whether this is what is happening in your case in that any resident negs may actually want you to place the garlic further away from you...

animosity
13th April 2006, 11:36 PM
Garlic does work for me, I tape slices to my feet as this is where I am getting most neg activity. If I am getting pin pricks like wasp stings and I put garlic in my socks the stinging sensations stop. I have been going to bed lately with a lot of garlic on me, taped to feet, wrapped in tissue in ears and on head. This is doing something against negs but is also affecting my sleep and I'm waking up feeling fairly ill. From what I have learned about negs this may be them trying to influence me to stop doing it like a sort of behavioural control technique. You may want to consider whether this is what is happening in your case in that any resident negs may actually want you to place the garlic further away from you...

You may well be right, that makes perfect sense too. What I hve noticed though is the feeling that something is in my legs when I sleep with garlick IN my bed is always especially strong.
Usualy a shower as is my routine sorts this out to an extent.
The attacks I experenced last night though suggest to me what you said may not be the case or if it is the rational for using garlick (in my case) would be for the negs eventualy to get fed up with me and move on.
I feel somehow this is unlikely.

earthgirl2006
14th April 2006, 03:28 AM
hello - I haven't read this garlic thing before - interesting...saw some previous threads on this..so these 'pin' pricks are part of it -I thought that was the case..may experiment with garlic if need be.

Can I conclude then that we all sleep alone! :)

But seriously its refreshing to know that others out there have bedrooms like mine..salt everywhere, Bowls of salt water - under bed, on table, in corners of room, holy water, crosses, bible, prayers, nightlamp, along with all the little things we do to gain what is rightfully ours - a peaceful nights sleep.

I have all my tools especially when the fullmoon comes.

I pray that you will all keep your strength in overcoming these critters.
Best wishes

animosity
14th April 2006, 03:42 AM
Can I conclude then that we all sleep alone! :)

I'm afriad so at the moment :cry:

animosity
14th April 2006, 03:51 AM
Also I just got a bad feeling is the only way I can describe it in my toe, I put my foot in a bowl of salt and it stopped with in about thirty secondsish

The phenonoma seems to be at it's lowest straight after I have a salt bath as well.

14th April 2006, 01:22 PM
Well why is the bad association with garlic happening, are you sure it absorbs negativity?

Sure it isn't the neg getting upset at you for using it and retaliating?

animosity
14th April 2006, 05:30 PM
Well why is the bad association with garlic happening, are you sure it absorbs negativity?

Sure it isn't the neg getting upset at you for using it and retaliating?

Yea I said that might be whats happening, I slept with garlick IN my bed last night and didn't have any sleep disturbances

DAN
17th April 2006, 10:45 PM
Animosity

Hey i feel for you i've been fooled over & over again. The one draw
back on this is everytime your fooled the source gains strength, so when
it doesn't fool you it loses strength.

Dan