PDA

View Full Version : Healing vision log

Neil Templar
6th July 2011, 04:29 PM
I wasn't sure whether this belonged here or in the Psychic/Spiritual development forum, because it's not really so much about the healing, as it is the visions i'm experiencing while doing self healing. Basically, i was attuned to Reiki about a month ago. Every day (when possible) since then, i've done a self healing session. Lately, i've noticed myself having visions, anything from a quick flash of an image, to a micro-dream, to slipping into a full-on dream-like adventure. I noticed the other day that some of the visions seemed to make sense, when the area of the body i was focusing on at the time, was taken into consideration. For example, the feet, i associate with grounding/connection to the Earth, the ankles - support, the knees - movement/direction in life. I was having visions that seemed to be telling me something about those particular areas of my life, so i thought i'd benefit from creating a log of them.
I don't remember those from the other day, so i'll start with whatever comes up next... :)

Neil Templar
7th July 2011, 11:05 AM
this morning - working on the knees - i saw two dogs playing tug-of-war with a toy. one was older, one still a pup. the adult dog let go and stopped playing. i heard a phrase "it's all your own doing".

CFTraveler
7th July 2011, 06:32 PM
These are fascinating, Neil. You're becoming quite the clairvoyant.

Neil Templar
7th July 2011, 10:09 PM
These are fascinating, Neil. You're becoming quite the clairvoyant.
8)
i've been aiming to become so for some time. it's really started to come alive in the past few months, since a friend of mine and i have been doing regular healing swaps. she is a gifted healer, she's been doing reiki for over 10 years, and the way she describes what she "sees" when doing healing is amazing. she's done some amazing work, healing broken bones and stuff you wouldn't imagine reiki could manage. eg. she described seeing the bones move into place and knit back together while working on one guy's leg.
we've been getting together, she'll do her form of reiki on me, which she's adapted from the standard positions and order, then i'll do a reconnective healing session for her.
it's been amazingly useful, having her describe what she experiences during the reconnective sessions. it's given me insight into what's actually taking place, so much more than the average client can :)
when i found that i was having visions while she was giving me reiki, i'd find that what she described to me, images, feelings, scenes from what felt like past lives, i had also "seen" during the session. almost every time we do it, there's another "hit", usually more, to confirm that my inner vision is definitely becoming more reliable.

it's really encouraging to find myself seeing these while working on myself. i'm going to her place tomorrow for a swap. this'll be my first time giving reiki to anyone, i'm hopeful that i'll have some similar experience, tho to be honest, i'll probably be too self conscious to notice, this time.
what i really hope is that i begin to develop this awareness while doing reconnective healing. it's clear from our ongoing experiments with it, that it has the potential to work in ways that reiki doesn't seem to be able to. there's an intelligence present that really acts independently of the practitioner, while guiding them at the same time. i'd like to be more aware of this, to really maximise my potential while working...

CFTraveler
8th July 2011, 12:53 AM
That is supremely awesome, Neil. I can still remember when all this stuff was like *new* to you. :D

Neil Templar
8th July 2011, 01:05 AM
That is supremely awesome, Neil. I can still remember when all this stuff was like *new* to you. :D

8)

Neil Templar
10th July 2011, 04:15 PM
a few unusual things appeared today - feet - the phrase "you've bought yourself a little piece of nakedness"
knees - a man, large, muscular, naked, standing in a bath. he's used to getting his own way by throwing his weight around. he's hit by a woman, smaller than him. he is knocked unconscious and falls into the bath. this is the first time she has stood up to him.
base chakra - a phrase "it's totally legitimate".

there was a lot more that i cannot recall...

Neil Templar
11th July 2011, 02:53 PM
this morning's session was quite amusing, no matter where i was focused, the same thing kept happening. I'd begin to get a picture or a scene would start playing, then it'd be interrupted by a song - The Police ~ [Spirits in the Material World] (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui7WOdHhvIA). Happened several times. OK, I GET IT!! :lol2:

Tutor
12th July 2011, 02:36 PM
Hi Neil,

awesome

much respect friend,

tim

Neil Templar
14th July 2011, 07:09 PM
ankles - "it's open!"
knees - a scene ~ looking out from a wood thru an opening between trees. a wooden gate lies shut in the gap between the trees. beyond the gate a grassy field stretches toward the horizon... in the distance, mountains. everything is bathed in warm sunlight.
peaceful.

Neil Templar
16th July 2011, 03:09 PM
DOORWAYS

Today a few seemed to be about doorways...

Feet/ankles ~ an entrance to an old stone building. a large wooden door is closed, at the end of a deep entrance, maybe 3 metres in from the outer wall. by the entrance, a wooden bench is bare. i place a plate of food on the bench while i go to open the door, intending to come back for the plate, knowing that this area outside, is not my domain.
standing in front of the door, my physical left hand jerked involuntarily, as the door in my vision swung open on it's own :shock:

Heart Centre ~ i'm in what looks like the car park of the supermarket at my Mum's place. there is a glass bus shelter there. i go over to the shelter, and open a glass door (which doesn't exist IRL) and go inside. once inside, the shelter has become a large square glass box. looking out the windows, i see a different landscape, fields and trees on the horizon.
upon the moment of stepping inside, i felt a movement, and thought "now i'm in my third eye". catching that thought, i realised i was working on my heart centre, and it seemed i felt the connection between the two.

An ancient being?
Crown ~ i got impressions of some ancient creature/being, pure white. the name was repeated a couple of times, it sounded like Isnodon (eye-snow-DON) there was a strong emphasis on the DON, as if this was defining the species or something. in my mind i thought of dinosaurs, and the national park in Wales, which is Snowdonia. then the face of a tribal elder, Sth or Nth American i'd say, came into view. like he was telling the story, the legend of this creature.

Tutor
16th July 2011, 09:59 PM
iso-polyphony, a melody with a counter melody - iso (drone)

a primary voice with a countering voice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4V2cE-LmBU

but not just albanian/byzantine era, aboriginal all over the globe

also, this would be a monad, a center encircled round about

or if a drop of water falls into a pool of water, the drip is the primary voice with the secondary countering voice being the ripple/wave moving outward from the center drip point. can the drip and the subsequential wave be parted as not happening simultaneously? yet the falling drop preceded the wave, and as they came together, they did so meet at once. yet the drop joined the pool of water, while the wave (secondary counter voice) spoke outward toward its roundness reaching its end.

imagine myriad falling drops as such, multitudes of primary voices joining as the pool, multitudes of rounding waves rippling outward into oneanother, cancellation and music all at once, a choir.

the question - do we live to die, or do we die to live - a complex quandry, yet as simple as rain falling, the unbroken sound of a steady rainfall upon the surface of pooled water.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pSyYhRYeIM

one can hear the individual drops and the unbroken white noise (drone) underneath

p.s. edit - Neil, i hope this post isnt derailing to your appropriate topical route.

Neil Templar
2nd August 2011, 10:25 PM
p.s. edit - Neil, i hope this post isnt derailing to your appropriate topical route.

Not at all Tim.. rather interesting actually..

Today i did my usual session, but my conscious mind was rather active most of the time. It wasn't until i'd worked my way from toes to crown then was closing down the session, grounding excess energy as i worked back down the energy centres, that my mind quieted and allowed one or two interesting scenes to appear. The only one i remember now is -
Sub-Navel - a woman on a beach, i think Jamaican, comes to me and says "Thank you. That was wonderful!" smiling...

Tutor
23rd October 2011, 12:27 AM
Hi Neil,

hope all is well with you.

Tim

Neil Templar
26th October 2011, 09:53 PM
Hi Tim. yep, all is good in Neil's Universe ;)
I hope i haven't missed out on much, i know you'd posted here, then edited it away again:roll:
I read it the other night, but was on my way to bed, and didn't respond. Now i can't remember what you'd posted...oh well..

I had some interesting experiences the other day, during two healing sessions. One i was receiving, one i was giving...

Receiving Aurora Light Reiki from my friend Aurora (she's a member here, but is yet to post. very talented healer)
As she worked on my base chakra, up to my solar plexus, i was off in another dimension. I lost recall of what/where, as soon as i came back to my body.
When she got up to my crown, i had a brief vision - i was looking over a body of water, a lake or a wide river. On the far side, i saw a green hilly landscape. Hovering over the hills, i saw a swarm of UFOs, metallic silver UFOs, reflecting the sunlight. There must have been about 15 - 20 of them..

Giving Reiki. It was actually my first time giving Reiki healing to another person. The table was a little low, so i wasn't exactly comfortable most of the time. I worked from the crown, downwards, visualising filling her up with golden light, as i went. When i got down to the ankles/feet, i was standing at the end of the table, and was finally in a position that allowed me to be comfortable too.
As i stood there, i felt an increase in flow, like a rhythmic pumping of energy thru my arms and hands, into her legs...then, i was no longer in my body. I was only aware of a beaming golden being, right in front of me, standing, not lying down. We were standing facing each other, and the connection between us was warm and full of love. I basked in the joyous feeling for a minute or two, then was back standing at the end of the table, with my hands on her ankles.
Very pleasant indeed :)

Beekeeper
27th October 2011, 10:03 AM
Really enjoy these posts, Neil.:-)

Neil Templar
27th October 2011, 02:35 PM
:D
Me too!! :thumbsup:

Tutor
27th October 2011, 02:57 PM
Hi Neil,

Good to hear that you are well. yep, sorry bout the delete; though it werent of my usual to and fro mechanism. dont reckon ya missed anything. just saying, respect the Feminine - Mother, Sister, Daughter - Child = Woman. dont forget to be playful, as serious has its place, and play does too, or in all seriousness we become seriously lost. But, you must be doing well, to have gotten a "Thank You", so i only write in supportive observance of what is Neil.

as we aint perfect, we strive against the 'big head', and we strive against the 'lil head' that might want to lead the kept head on our shoulders. just sayin...., but let our striving be forgiving of self as we learn of ourselves in a loving hearted way. so, love Neil always and in all his ways. or, dont beat yourself up too awful bad, being 'patient' with you.

and i hope your friend Aurora writes something for us..soon. the cat shouldnt have our tongue, as all the blues we might sing continue to feel imprisoned in the hearted wish of our soul's crying outpour.

Tim

p.s. as James says, "but let 'patience' have 'her' perfect work, that ye may be 'perfect and entire', wanting nothing."

then again, i occasionally get scolded for quoting scriptures

Neil Templar
27th October 2011, 03:24 PM
Hi Neil,

i hope your friend Aurora writes something for us..soon. the cat shouldnt have our tongue, as all the blues we might sing continue to feel imprisoned in the hearted wish of our soul's crying outpour.

Tim

I'm sure she will, soon enough. In fact, i'm gonna show her this, so she gets a move on.. ;)
Her story is quite a read/listen. Her introduction to spirituality and healing, which she firmly disbelieved in, was by way of a poltergeist/nasty entity in her house. Spirit gave her no choice but to believe... a decade or so later, she's one of the most gifted healers i know. Kinda puts the whole good/evil thing into question, eh?!

Tutor
27th October 2011, 04:05 PM
AWESOME!!! yes, "thing into question" toward ends of questioning attempting to confirm, and being the affirmed 'answer'. "no choice but to believe", right there - out of the mouth of babes. word up - truth

a hearty welcome to Aurora...

Tim

Tutor
28th October 2011, 12:59 AM
Switchfoot songs...music is such a great remedy

Restless: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLS69RS97Kc

Neil Templar
17th November 2011, 01:07 PM
I've just received my Reiki II attunement, so have begun practicing distant healing.
Yesterday, sending to MM, i saw -

A woman at a dinner party. It is the 1920's.
She moves around the to the head of the table, where a Grey haired man sits, her husband.
She wants to talk to him about something that is bothering her. He asks if she really wants to "get into" this now, in front of all these people. She doesn't want to make a scene...

This vision was very clear, very strong. Not like a fleeting image or scene, i could've stayed there longer, it was very stable. Unfortunately, i'm still new to the whole "seeing" thing, and i cut myself off from it, thinking i was drifting from the task at hand - the healing. Only a moment later did i realise it was part of the experience, in fact i had a very strong feeling then that what i was viewing was a past life. What's more, i think i might possibly be one of those in the scene. MM is someone i've had a strong but almost difficult connection with in the past, who has recently re-entered my life unexpectedly, in the most serendipitous way...

I'll be working on her for the next few days, so i guess i'll see what else comes up before i jump to too many conclusions...

Beekeeper
18th November 2011, 04:59 AM
Do you see the scene may contain information about her current problem?

Neil Templar
18th November 2011, 12:25 PM
Oh indeed. In fact it's become very clear over the past day, that the scene actually contains information for both of us.
Seems i have a karmic tie to this person, and we're playing out that scene again in this lifetime. We've already done it, ten years ago, and it's happened again when we've met again. Exciting, to be aware of this. There's work to be done..;)

Aurora
21st November 2011, 01:48 PM
Hello and thank you for your welcomes. So beautiful to read on Neil Templar healing journey, even more so to read that is person he speaks of so highly is me, I am melting with emototions of joy :)
Since meeting with Neil I can hold my hand on heart and say our experiences through visions have been from far out from this earth, back into time and also way into our future. I am also learning so much from Neil, it is a highly mutual exchange for us.
I will share that I also knew I would reconnect with Neil, many years before we did. But although I knew of our destiny in forms of mile stones and achievments through visions. The experiences though are a complete mystery until we encounter them. How to describe it... WOW I just can't:)

When I revieve Neils Reconnective Sessions I witness every single thing that is happening. I feel the energy that is from another dimention from Reiki and other forms of healing. It's more from a Higher intelligent life form than human, angel, or spirit. Yet knowing we are still connected to the whole of the Divine. I feel i can offer reconnective healing much assistance with the absolute power, healing, love and guidance that radiates from it's energy. I also feel Reconnective and Reik make the most beautiful compliment into each others vibrational field.

I would like to mention being on human level as friends we sre still witnessing sharing and growing with vast amounts of experience. We both want to achieve the same things. I have shared with Neil what I believe my destiny to be and the way destiny unfolds and opens the doorways to my goals,dreams, visions. So we can witness on the earth plane an aspect of manifestation, awareness and divine knowing. not to mention the healing abilities that we both have to share and give to all we can.

Neil I am so honoured and proud of every aspect in your being, in this plane and every other. I love you so dearly xx

Son Shen O May ;)

Aurora
21st November 2011, 05:49 PM
I'm sure she will, soon enough. In fact, i'm gonna show her this, so she gets a move on.. ;)
Her story is quite a read/listen. Her introduction to spirituality and healing, which she firmly disbelieved in, was by way of a poltergeist/nasty entity in her house. Spirit gave her no choice but to believe... a decade or so later, she's one of the most gifted healers i know. Kinda puts the whole good/evil thing into question, eh?!

I was urged to visit here today. :). I love your writings Neil :). Yes what a journey, where it has taken me/you, where it has yet to lead. I give my up most thanks for every moment, it has not been an easy road by far, but one that has taught me so much. xx

Neil Templar
21st November 2011, 07:45 PM
Neil I am so honoured and proud of every aspect in your being, in this plane and every other. I love you so dearly xx

Son Shen O May ;)

Awww, same here lady.:D

Neil Templar
8th December 2011, 04:20 PM
A friend of mine Bruce,from Amsterdam, took his life on Monday. A lot of my dear friends over there are grieving right now. I just spoke to my ex, Z. She was one of those on the scene when they found him. She's having a hard time with it. I decided to send her healing...I focused on her face, and thought of her smiling, happy. I put myself with her, and held her, telling her "you are loved"..

I saw a scene, all white..white figures, a crowd, surrounded by white light, lots of them, almost indistinguishable from one another, the light was in everything. In the middle of the group was a huge figure, a giant of a man. He was easily twice the height of the others. His skin was white, he had a bald head. He seemed to be naked, except from a white loin-cloth. He had the face of an adult, but yet had a child-like energy about him. Almost like he was lost, like he knew nothing, and was just following the others. He took tiny baby-steps as he walked, so as to keep pace with those around him.
The words Older than Jesus came to me.

This scene faded, then another came. Lots of people, on a street. I saw a woman, pushing a buggy, with a baby inside. She had a male partner with her, he seemed smaller than her. They both had dark hair. I kind of saw her face. It didn't look like Z. They were at the edge of a road, waiting to cross to the other side...

This scene faded, and i continued to send love to Z. I thought about the bald headed giant. I felt like he needed to be held too. Then i wept.

At first i thought that this giant white figure might be some kind of angel, looking over Z, but that didn't seem right. He seemed lost, even tho it was clear he was ancient. Then the obvious struck me. Bruce. Bruce had a bald head in life. Absolutely bald. The giant figure had an older face than Bruce did, tho i didn't see him in the last year. It had a tired, care-worn look about it, yet emanated child-like energy.
Could this have been him? Surrounded by and being guided in the light?...

If so, was the second vision maybe a look at his next incarnation? A baby with a caring Mother and Father...waiting to cross over?... from that world to this?...

CFTraveler
8th December 2011, 04:27 PM
I'm very sorry for your loss, Neil.

Neil Templar
8th December 2011, 10:55 PM
Thanks CF. It's been an emotional couple of days since we found out, but to be honest, i'm okay. My view of death has become such that i manage to find joy, for the deceased, even when it's one of my own family members. I'm more concerned about my friends over there, i know they're hurting badly. There were many who were a lot closer with Bruce than i was.
I'm truly grateful for this experience. To be able to glimpse this, is amazing. Plus, sharing it with Z has really given her comfort, and that was the point of trying to send her healing energy. What an unexpected, and awesome (in the truest sense of the word) experience.
I had to go to work immediately after the experience tho, which was quite an ordeal. Every time i pictured this being in the light, tears came to my eyes. Fortunately we're having a hurricane here right now, so nobody was looking at my face, as i walked to work with tears running down my face. In work i was shaking, emotionally unstable feeling, for the first couple of hours. I'm just glad it became busy enough to keep my mind from it.

Aurora
9th December 2011, 12:09 AM
Sending my love for you, Z and every other dear loved one of Bruce. Neil your vision is outstanding, you observed the crossing for him. How spirit welcomed you into this. The healing you are sending from this energy that radiates from you from the experience, will reach, and then some. I melt with pride for you xxx Love Aurora xxx

Neil Templar
17th January 2012, 04:04 AM
17/01/2012

Doing a distant healing for a friend tonight, i had a brief glimpse of someone in a Roman military uniform. Dark hair, he was viewed from the side, and looked as if he was kneeling.

There ws also a short vision of a rose, with thorny stem, being given, from one person's hand, to another's..

Neil Templar
30th January 2012, 11:26 PM
I did a short (20 mins) distant healing for a friend today -

When i settled into it, i quickly had a vision of the underside of a red Ferrari sports car. One of the tyres wasn't wide enough for the wheel. I replaced it with a suitable wider tyre, to allow for proper contact with the ground, to allow the vehicle to function properly.
An issue with grounding? Also, the car being such a high performance model, suggested to me that this person's energy body was "finely tuned", in good shape.

Then a bit later, i saw a Mother and Father, with a child between them, all holding hands. I saw them from behind. They were leaving a doctor's office, and literally skipping over the threshold with joy, having received good news about something they'd been worried about.

Neil Templar
20th March 2012, 10:03 PM
Yesterday i was doing a self healing, using Reiki. When i reached the heart chakra, and focused there for a while, i felt the energy build and build, until the whole centre seemed to send a huge pulse of energy outwards in all directions, twice. Two very strong expansions, then a general feeling of my whole energy body being full of reiki energy.
Very powerful, and very pleasant indeed.

Neil Templar
30th July 2012, 02:39 PM
Self Healing the other day, MANY visions, coming fast and frequent. There has been a definite ramping up of my "seeing" ability recently (another post in a different forum to follow regarding that).

One that really stuck out, and made me laugh at the weirdness of it -
A (US?) soldier, in desert camo gear, wearing a V for Vendetta mask, walking towards me in a desert scene.
Then the words, "Your Grandmother from another dimension." were clearly heard.

Pneumismatic
31st July 2012, 03:00 AM
A (US?) soldier, in desert camo gear, wearing a V for Vendetta mask, walking towards me in a desert scene.
Then the words, "Your Grandmother from another dimension." were clearly heard.

A warrior bringing battle, who is dressed to render the 'dessert' of a karmic "Vendetta" (as opposed to the actual term, namely a "Guy Faukes" mask) to the seer. The "scene" is one of dessert. One would be wise to remember when treading through such places that only those who humble themselves are exalted. One who has been a grandmother in one's past life/alternate reality was probably also their lover in another life/reality, where a grudge between souls may have formed, perhaps a promise was broken, which must be consciously acknowledged and apologized for to be healed. The offended soul draws near to be apologized to, or deliver judgment. Either way, acknowledgement of fault needs to be realized by the seer. The Book of God's Remembrance (The Akashic Record) should be consulted. "V," finally could represent "Victory," a successful healing, instead of "Vendetta," if the seer wins the battle against himself, and apologizes for what feels totally like someone else's mistake, in some other lifetime, in some other dimension.

Neil Templar
12th August 2012, 11:02 AM
A warrior bringing battle, who is dressed to render the 'dessert' of a karmic "Vendetta" (as opposed to the actual term, namely a "Guy Faukes" mask) to the seer. The "scene" is one of dessert. One would be wise to remember when treading through such places that only those who humble themselves are exalted. One who has been a grandmother in one's past life/alternate reality was probably also their lover in another life/reality, where a grudge between souls may have formed, perhaps a promise was broken, which must be consciously acknowledged and apologized for to be healed. The offended soul draws near to be apologized to, or deliver judgment. Either way, acknowledgement of fault needs to be realized by the seer. The Book of God's Remembrance (The Akashic Record) should be consulted. "V," finally could represent "Victory," a successful healing, instead of "Vendetta," if the seer wins the battle against himself, and apologizes for what feels totally like someone else's mistake, in some other lifetime, in some other dimension.

Thanks, that's an interesting take on it. I'll meditate on that, see what comes up..

Neil Templar
14th August 2012, 04:17 PM
While focussing on the base chakra -
I see myself (but in a different body, possibly a young teenage girl) climbing up a rock face to reach a point in the wall, about 3 metres high. In the wall at this point, i perceive another being. An earth elemental, inside the rock. It is a small being, maybe 50cm in height, and looks similar to a gargoyle.
As i reach it, i make an energetic connection with it.