PDA

View Full Version : Am I strange, obsessed, or both?

Guitarmaster72
7th July 2011, 11:08 PM
Ever since i got back into this, and even back last year when i was taking part in some of the discussions here, I feel like I'm getting a little obsessed lol. Like i almost can't wait to go to bed tonight so i can try it again... When you guys were first trying to have lucid dreams and stuff, were you crazy about it like I am or am I just weird?

Neil Templar
7th July 2011, 11:21 PM
Heh, don't worry. You're none of those. :)
Who wouldn't be excited about the prospect of opening doorways to the previously unknown depths of your reality?
The deepest part of yourSelf wants you to discover what's out (in) there... that's why you came back again... it's hard work for a person to ignore the call of their true Self, once they've taken a peek thru the veil and realised how much more there is to know...

CFTraveler
8th July 2011, 12:44 AM
Ever since i got back into this, and even back last year when i was taking part in some of the discussions here, I feel like I'm getting a little obsessed lol. Like i almost can't wait to go to bed tonight so i can try it again... When you guys were first trying to have lucid dreams and stuff, were you crazy about it like I am or am I just weird? I'm still here, aren't I? Hee hee- I've been a fan of Robert's since before this site was started in 2005.

Ariel
8th July 2011, 02:57 AM
... When you guys were first trying to have lucid dreams and stuff, were you crazy about it like I am or am I just weird?

I get excited about having lucid dreams, but I don't think that qualifies as obsession, there's nothing weird about getting excited over something,..... so have fun ! :D

Beekeeper
10th July 2011, 06:06 AM
...there's nothing weird about getting excited over something you look forward to doing,..... so have fun ! :D

Yeah, keeps life exciting!

lamommy78
11th July 2011, 08:40 PM
I've been thinking about it every day since I first discovered obe's back in February. I, too, look forward to going to bed every night and practicing. I only have experiences a few times a month, but I hope to get better at doing it in the years ahead. I was very disappointed when my child stopped taking afternoon naps because my ultimate goal was to have an obe in the rtz during daylight hours. Oh, well. I feel a little obsessed, too.:)

Guitarmaster72
12th July 2011, 02:47 AM
This is like the very reason why I would always take afternoon naps after school was over lol. I've actually been really addicted with hypnosis for nearly 7 years, so before i started learning about OBE's, i was actually pretty familiar with what being in a trance felt like and how to induce myself into one. Not that i thought it'd be easy, but I'd think I'd have a little bit of an edge compared to people who've never tried or been in trance before.