PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

bundy081271
12th July 2011, 02:54 AM
Hi my name is Bundy which is my last name, and I live in Sydney Australia, I have always been interested in everything occult and unknown/unseen throughout my life.

I had my first Kundalini experience about 2 years ago and I have been reading, meditating, learning as much as I can about this beautiful energy and then I came across Robert Bruce, firstly I had listened to one of the earlier interviews he had on Coast to Coast with George Noory which I found to be interesting and compelling to say the least..

But at the moment I am experincing electric charges coming out the end of my fingers and it doesnt matter what shoes I am wearing it happens at and at home....

I have started to Read Astral Dynamics and I love this book its totally what I have been looking for....

Namste
Bundy081271

CFTraveler
12th July 2011, 03:02 AM
Hi Bundy and welcome to the forums. I hope you find us helpful and entertaining.

ButterflyWoman
12th July 2011, 05:31 AM
G'day, Bundy. Lots of Aussies around here. :) Welcome.

psionickx
12th July 2011, 09:26 AM
I had my first Kundalini experience about 2 years ago and I have been reading, meditating, learning as much as I can about this beautiful energy

check out our Kundalini (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/forumdisplay.php?25-Kundalini-and-the-Serpent-of-Fire) subforum , if time permissive
Welcome to AD.

Beekeeper
12th July 2011, 10:47 AM
Welcome to the forums, Bundy. Hope you have lots of fun.:D

Neil Templar
12th July 2011, 03:04 PM
G'day Bundy :)

greytraveller
13th July 2011, 04:33 PM
Hallo Bundy
Among the various interesting forums here is a forum devoted exclusively to kundalini. That's rather rare. Just one of several special things about this site.

Regards
Grey

psionickx
14th July 2011, 08:34 PM
Hallo Bundy
Among the various interesting forums here is a forum devoted exclusively to kundalini. That's rather rare. Just one of several special things about this site.

Regards
Grey

GreyTraveller ,
it takes one to know one , i.e to spot a rarity for when it's seen :)