PDA

View Full Version : popping?

lamommy78
13th July 2011, 11:21 AM
When my energy body gets revved up and buzzing I start to feel various parts of my body popping. I assume it is popping loose because it usually feels floaty after the POP. I'm wondering if anyone else has this and since it seems like a partial exit, what should I be doing? I tried rope last night and my hands broke free, but that was all.

Beekeeper
15th July 2011, 10:16 AM
That's good that your hands got loose. Have you projected yet? If not, it's probably close.

The popping might be energy blockages releasing.

lamommy78
15th July 2011, 02:11 PM
I have separated many times, but kept getting sucked back in when I would get a foot or two away from my body. I have only had one fully conscious obe (which was spontaneous) and several dreamlike experiences that may have been obes. I try lots of different techniques.

Beekeeper
21st July 2011, 10:27 AM
I have separated many times, but kept getting sucked back in when I would get a foot or two away from my body

So your focus should be on getting away from the pull of your physical body. You've developed your etheric body but to get further away you need to transition into your astral body. Maybe you could try an exteriorization process, mentally creating a body further away before you attempt projection and then using intention to transfer into it from your etheric body before getting sucked back. You could also try flying upward rapidly as soon as you're OB or seeing if you can fling yourself out of the room by extending your arms to the door or window frames. Use your imagination. Even just passing through a window or wall can work.

Variable real time zone experiences are why I prefer projecting from lucid dreams, although, I must admit I've been thinking I'd like a RTZ projection again just because it is a unique experience.

CFTraveler
21st July 2011, 04:51 PM
Something I've done in similar circumstances is (if you have sight) is to focus on an object far away in your room, and put all your attention on it, and you may find yourself sucked towards it, and away from your body. Then flying becomes easier.