PDA

View Full Version : Shocks

bundy081271
14th July 2011, 02:48 AM
Hi Everyone,

I have been experiencing shocks coming out of my fingers, and I can actually see them as go to open a door or hand something to someone.

I was wondering if any body has experienced this, I think I need to do some grounding energy work does anyone have any suggestions...

Namaste
Bundy081271

Beekeeper
14th July 2011, 10:07 AM
If it's really dry and/or windy there or you wear synthetic clothing, it could be just a basic problem with static electricity.

CFTraveler
14th July 2011, 03:20 PM
I was doing that just yesterday, as I was unloading the trunk of groceries.

ButterflyWoman
14th July 2011, 05:39 PM
Gosh, I haven't experienced a static electricity shock in years. I kinda miss them, actually.

bundy081271
15th July 2011, 02:54 AM
Re: Shocks

If it's really dry and/or windy there or you wear synthetic clothing, it could be just a basic problem with static electricity.

Hi there no it definitely isnt static electricity it happens everywhere...

And it doesnt matter what clothing or shoes I am wearing, the other day you could actually see the arc coming from my finger tip and today I had a really big one and it hurt the end of my finger...

It's definitely kundalini related...

Namaste
Bundy

Beekeeper
15th July 2011, 03:53 AM
Okay, that's different then. In your situation, I'd see if I could find a local qi gong instructor. I imagine you could do something wonderful with that energy if you know how to direct it. If not a qi gong instructor, some other modality like Tai chi or reiki.

A nice grounding visualisation can be to send roots deep into the earth while you sit in meditation. You can mentally call your name down the roots 3 times and then have silver white energy come into the crown and throughout your body. Imagine then all stale and excess energy travelling down the cord, into the earth to be recycled. When you feel good, thank the earth, withdraw the roots or let them fall away.

Staying grounded can include things such as only spending moderate amounts of time in meditation, eating meat and root vegetables, walking or swimming in nature. Even work like cleaning can help with groundedness.

psionickx
15th July 2011, 10:01 AM
Okay, that's different then. In your situation, I'd see if I could find a local qi gong instructor. I imagine you could do something wonderful with that energy if you know how to direct it. If not a qi gong instructor, some other modality like Tai chi or reiki.

A nice grounding visualisation can be to send roots deep into the earth while you sit in meditation. You can mentally call your name down the roots 3 times and then have silver white energy come into the crown and throughout your body. Imagine then all stale and excess energy travelling down the cord, into the earth to be recycled. When you feel good, thank the earth, withdraw the roots or let them fall away.

Staying grounded can include things such as only spending moderate amounts of time in meditation, eating meat and root vegetables, walking or swimming in nature. Even work like cleaning can help with groundedness.

right on , also Beekeeper if IIRC -often times as energy surges exeed the 'auric-sheild-quota' a sundry of phenomena can too result , sometimes there's electric malfunction or even :idea:s shattering .

Beekeeper
15th July 2011, 10:08 AM
Psionickx, do you mean like blowing light bulbs or shattering glass?

psionickx
15th July 2011, 10:12 AM
Psionickx, do you mean like blowing light bulbs or shattering glass?
I do yes .

Beekeeper
15th July 2011, 10:17 AM
Yep, good point.

kundaliniactivated
26th July 2011, 04:10 AM
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/entry.php?48-Bring-Your-Kundalini-Down-the-Front-Functional-Channel-to-Cool-Ground-If-You-Are-Having-Problems

(http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/entry.php?48-Bring-Your-Kundalini-Down-the-Front-Functional-Channel-to-Cool-Ground-If-You-Are-Having-Problems)might be of help