PDA

View Full Version : the other night..

twilight
14th July 2011, 03:00 PM
Few nights ago I went to bed and as soon as I started to fall asleep I heard the buzzing noises..they were very loud and I must say they even scared me because I didnt have those experiences for awhile. I had a few false awakenings after that,or OBEs,I am not sure,where I would open my eyes and saw a ray of light or heard noises of thing moving around my room. The last time I falsly woke up the light was on my chest,with some kind of little sparkly fog in it. Does it mean that some kind of entity or astral traveller has been in my room or just me trying to OBE and the sparkly fog was the silver chord?

CFTraveler
14th July 2011, 03:15 PM
It's hard to tell what it was, but I can only offer that I often see that sparkly fog in front of me when I'm either going to sleep or waking up. The first time I saw it I was meditating (sitting up, that's before I learned how to induce projection) and I got so excited I snapped out of it.
I like to think it's a guide or 'higher' being, but your guess is as good as mine.

twilight
14th July 2011, 03:55 PM
the light across the room scared me but the fog on my chest didnt,so I guess it wasnt something bad,but unfortunately I fell asleep after that..

greytraveller
15th July 2011, 05:24 PM
Hallo twilight
The light that you saw was probably some type of energy. Many people do see sparkles or tiny colored dots of energy during meditation of just before or after sleep. For some reason the physical eyes seem more attuned to seeing this energy in those near-sleep hypnagogic states. This is a sign that you are becoming more in sync with non-physical (astral) energies. These energies are all around but are rearely seen in everyday waking consciousness.

Regards
Grey

twilight
16th July 2011, 09:00 AM
Yes,a circle of light on my chest and sparkling fog that I dont think would be visible if it wasnt for that light..