PDA

View Full Version : Contacting a guide or a helper

baby001
14th July 2011, 03:00 PM
Hi guys,

If you have contacted your guide or other helpers successfully, please offer some insights.

I started having OBEs since the end of last year and I usually have 2 OBEs per week. I am having a dry spell for about a month.

In all my OBEs, there is only once I tried to call out my guide, and he flied out in front of me, but I probably became very analytically at that moment and came back to the physical right away.

Other than that, during an OBE, every time I say to the "air", I would like a helper to take me to retrieve a hunting spirit, a person who is dead but doesn't realize it. Every time I say that, I see a light in front of me leading me to the spirit.

I also tried to contact some relatives who passed away. I tried to do that by either saying to the air "please take me to xx" or by calling a guide/helper to come to me first with the intent of asking him/her/it to lead me to that person. No matter what I do, nothing happens.

What do you guys think? Did I do anything wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Korpo
14th July 2011, 03:33 PM
Why do you think you did something wrong?

baby001
14th July 2011, 03:35 PM
Because nothing works when I tried to contact a relative who passed away.

Beekeeper
15th July 2011, 09:49 AM
Maybe you succeeded and forgot or maybe that's too advanced for the moment.

Korpo
15th July 2011, 04:19 PM
The retrievals you are doing seem to indicate that something is working, and that your guides/helpers are receptive. I would think along the lines Beek came up with.