PDA

View Full Version : Man with the hat

twilight
14th July 2011, 03:09 PM
I was talking to my friend yesterday and we came acroos a subject of a man with the hat. I told her how me and my friend saw him,and she said the same,only she was seeing him when she was little. She told me he is called the shadow man and there are many people who saw him. I am interested in this subject and I wonder if any of you know more about it or can give me links where I can read more? Thank you.

Beekeeper
15th July 2011, 04:19 AM
Give a little detail, Twilight.

Neil Templar
15th July 2011, 12:51 PM
I remember seeing something about this maybe a year or two ago... I found a discussion on it ~
http://www.ghostlytalk.com/node/502

twilight
15th July 2011, 02:26 PM
Yes,I found that too,shadow people..I was wondering if any of you had some experience with this? Me and my friend saw him a couple of years ago in this apartment where she lived and I even forgot about it until the other day when it came across in a conversation and this girl told me she saw him too when she was little and that there are lot of people in the world who can see the hat man..

Neil Templar
15th July 2011, 02:34 PM
I don't know anything about it, other than that yes, it's been experienced worldwide, and mostly by children seemingly...
Spooky.

twilight
15th July 2011, 05:02 PM
Really spooky :)