PDA

View Full Version : This last night...

iadnon
18th July 2011, 09:39 AM
I suddenly half woke up. I was feeling like paralysed and as if someone would be lying by my side in the bed. I got scared because I was perceiving something bad in the situation. As, intuitively, I thought of psychic defense, I started to imagine myself surrounded in violet fire while praying, just to protect myself.

I don't know how much time it lasted, but it happened once again during the night.

I'm thinking if that's been a neg attack, or just a bad waking up with body paralysis. I've also heard that when you pass from one plane to another one it can happen such a negative situation.

Any tips?

Beekeeper
18th July 2011, 11:11 AM
Did the fire work? If so, that will do.

Keep in mind people often report these things and nothing worse eventuates.

iadnon
18th July 2011, 12:40 PM
I'm not sure if that worked. The thing is I fell asleep again. I can remember I laughed inside of me and that I thought "such a nerd negs!" while still being physically paralysed.

This phenomenon happens to me from time to time... it resembles as when in my childhood I dreamed I was being persecuted by an invisible hound in the dark. All the thing was quite kinestetic.

CFTraveler
18th July 2011, 02:59 PM
Hi Iadnon. You should read the thread about the dweller experiences, which is part of the thread "Your First Conscious Projection" (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=7304). More than likely you had a partial separation, woke up paralyzed with a partially exteriorized etheric body, and suffered what we call 'astral feedback', which causes a panic reaction.
This eventually happens to most projectors and is mistaken for a negative encounter.

kundaliniactivated
26th July 2011, 03:47 PM
Sleep paralysis is a great springboard to having a vividly lucid OBE. Taking a negative and turning it into a super positive