PDA

View Full Version : New Here

Eris
18th July 2011, 10:49 PM
Hello all,

I've been interested in the esoteric for as long as I can remember. I've explored various systems and philosophies and have some experience with meditation (though I was never very disciplined about it), as well as lucid dreaming. I've also been experiencing vivid hypnagogic visions and sounds for the past two years or so; some of it seems to be precognitive in nature.

I was drawn to RB's work after, two years ago, I performed a chakra opening visualization which immediately set off severe energy movement sensations which I still get--although much less intensely--to this day. I had left much of the eastern mystical traditions untouched up until this point, and knew little of chakras or kundalini. So, after googling my symptoms, I found little in the way of medical or metaphysical explanations until I happened upon descriptions of sensations which were identical to what I was feeling. What I found was the description of energy movement sensations in a google book preview of "Mastering Astral Projection".

I kind of put all my metaphysical practices to rest for a while until, recently, I picked up an old copy of Astral Dynamics (the one from way back in '99). I am very much a newbie when it comes to OBEs or AP, and am now working on practicing trance techniques, which I find both interesting and problematic. I look forward to both sharing and learning what I can on this board.

CFTraveler
18th July 2011, 11:50 PM
Hi Eris and welcome to the forum. Or should we say "Hail Eris!"
Cheers, CF.

Eris
19th July 2011, 12:35 AM
Thanks for the welcome!

Beekeeper
19th July 2011, 09:50 AM
Welcome, Eris!:mrgreen:

Neil Templar
19th July 2011, 03:43 PM