PDA

View Full Version : Using your energy tongue

blis
20th July 2011, 09:11 PM
Just thought I'd share something I've discovered for working on your pineal.

If you've been doing energy work you should get the idea of what I mean by energy tongue. I cant describe it any better.

Try folding your energy tongue back and licking up the back of your nose/throat area. If you keep going up to the right point you can directly stimulate your pineal. It should feel obvious when you reach it.

Also, try lifting it and putting the tip through the roof of your mouth. Poke it about and you should find a spot that brings a sensation to your brow centre. Its around the middle of my pallet in me.

I got this idea from a dream where a power socket, complete with wires, came out the roof of my mouth. There was more to it than that but I translated it that I should do energy work there.

I read once that theres a chakra in your naso-pharynx called lalana and that some yogi's cut the undersides of their tongues so they can reach it. I'm not really sure where it is but I get some strong sensation behind my nose where it joins my throat. Figure that might be it.

Hopes this works for y'all. It does for the only other person I've told about it.

CFTraveler
20th July 2011, 09:14 PM
Thank you for that blis. (And welcome, if I didn't before). This sounds like a great exercise to try.

sleeper
17th August 2011, 04:32 PM
Just thought I'd share something I've discovered for working on your pineal.

If you've been doing energy work you should get the idea of what I mean by energy tongue. I cant describe it any better.

Try folding your energy tongue back and licking up the back of your nose/throat area. If you keep going up to the right point you can directly stimulate your pineal. It should feel obvious when you reach it.

Also, try lifting it and putting the tip through the roof of your mouth. Poke it about and you should find a spot that brings a sensation to your brow centre. Its around the middle of my pallet in me.

I got this idea from a dream where a power socket, complete with wires, came out the roof of my mouth. There was more to it than that but I translated it that I should do energy work there.

I read once that theres a chakra in your naso-pharynx called lalana and that some yogi's cut the undersides of their tongues so they can reach it. I'm not really sure where it is but I get some strong sensation behind my nose where it joins my throat. Figure that might be it.

Hopes this works for y'all. It does for the only other person I've told about it.

drunvalo melchizedek talkes about this in a youtube video, about how the mayans (i think) talk about "bending the flame." he says that the third eye points upward and most be rotated forward.

the video link is here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViA0sBHPX-o&feature=related)

start watching at around 12:22 for the bulk of that talk, or at 13:15 if you just want the pineal part.

heliac
18th August 2011, 06:03 AM
One thing to add that i have found out and wanted to share about this is that once you do find the spot where you can feel energy connect at the roof of your mouth, if you make a little suction in your mouth you can feel energy drawing down very nicely.
Kind of like you are sucking down the energy from forehead through roof of mouth to tongue.

This particular area gave me some pretty tough times, i think i have a thick palate or a blockage there. Lots of cracking snapping and pain once the energy started moving through the roof of my mouth via my tongue. Sucking helped a lot.