PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone, newbie here

Dudebilly
21st July 2011, 03:25 AM
Hey everybody, glad to be here. Hopefully i'll meet new people, learn new things, and actually astral project sometime :) Ive tried it a few times but its hard to meditate and focus with 6 people moving around in a small house, especially when they dont like the idea of astral projection. (Extremely religious parents, thinks it is against god or something.) I, on the other hand, want to try it firsthand.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, i'm looking forward to meeting you :)

Beekeeper
21st July 2011, 09:16 AM
Welcome, Dudebilly. :D

It might be a good idea to go to bed a little earlier and make your projection attempts in the morning while everyone is still asleep. A sleep cycle is about 90 minutes long with REM (dream) time getting longer during the later cycles towards morning. If you woke at 4 or 5 am and attempted projection then, the house would most likely be a lot quieter and your body should already be relaxed.

psionickx
21st July 2011, 10:48 AM
a great ability to foster within is the ability to tune out the units - i can do this to perfection sometimes ,its been a great aid to me :angelic:

Neil Templar
21st July 2011, 10:58 AM
Greetings Dudebilly.:)
Welcome to the forums. You'll find plenty of friendly folks and heaps of good advice here...

Dudebilly
21st July 2011, 06:54 PM
Thanks for the tip, ive never thought of that before, i'll have to try that tonight/tomorrow morning, and ill see how it goes :)

Dudebilly
21st July 2011, 06:55 PM
Yeah ill have to learn how to tune out everything too, sounds like it could be of good use to me too, maybe i'll learn how to in time