PDA

View Full Version : A big hello to everyone

Bater
28th July 2011, 11:04 AM
I joined this forum a month ago or so but finally getting around to posting.
its been a funny old road to getting to this forum, I was hooked up in the Brisbane floods and my house and tools I use for work all went under water so I was forced to make a change in lifestyle for myself. I decided to go lawn mowing at the local bowling green for a while but soon realised it was a bit boring so I downloaded some talkback shows for my ipod to listen to while working, they were of spiritual nature (have always been interested in this subject but keep that to myself to save getting ridiculed from friends etc). one talked obout OBE's it sparked my interest again (tryed doing it 7 or 8 years ago but failed and gave up). started Googling it soon found a lot of people on Utube talking about it, I tried every thing they mentioned silly or not, I was thinking about it constantly and about a month later I was having a dream and talking to someone when they shook me and told me to concentrate on the mission love is a butiful thing, showed my face on a tv screen and snap I was out of body at end of bed but couldn't move then drifted upside down while looking at me sleeping then i was back in body, my arms, legs and head where out but chest was stuck tried to roll over but moved body and it was over. I was so excited I finally done it. next night I realsied the simptoms but got to excited again and havn't been able to do it again. back to Utube found astral Bob, then his web site and bought his astral projection mastery and here I am.
currently I am trying energy movement but not finding time to meditate enough as I want to, as we still live in a caravan with 4 kids (not much room to move). I can get the buzzing feeling about twice a week but still get to excited in antisapation I try not to but can't help it
oh well i've waffled on here enough now
see you all around

psionickx
28th July 2011, 12:14 PM
Salutations.

CFTraveler
28th July 2011, 04:19 PM
Hi Bater.
Welcome to the forums, I hope you can find some help and support here- the OBE R & Discussions thread has some stickied topics with various methods and techniques.
Welcome again.

greytraveller
28th July 2011, 06:54 PM
Hallo Bater and welcome.
That first OBE can be a life changing event. It was for me. The beginning of a spiritual path opens up so many doors and leaves the person wondering what is on the other side.
There are many different ways to go out of body and most of those methods are discussed here. See the FAQ section/forum and/or post some questions in the other forums.
Just keep trying and be patient and another OBE is almost certain to happen.

Regards
Grey

Beekeeper
29th July 2011, 11:14 AM
Great to have you join us, Bater. Sorry to hear you got caught up in the floods but let's hope that your ability to project consciously and often is something good that comes out of it all.:D