PDA

View Full Version : Clearing Blocked Areas

okie
28th July 2011, 11:37 PM
When I am working with areas in my body it feels as if I have given the "blockage" a mind of its own. I see it as a foreign entity/thought form and so it seems to behave accordingly. For example; if I am using a net to sift through my body and pull out a bit of blocked energy the substance kind of psychically fights back. The unwanted energy wants to stay in the blocked area and I have to really focus to pull it out and dispose of it in my minds eye.

So, In a multi-faceted universe of infinite perceptions and possibilities is Mr. Bruce's model useful to adapt?

Energy Work certainly helped me identify blocked areas of my body, but perhaps I am taking things the wrong way. I am trying to shake off this idea of "me versus blockage" in favor of a lighter viewpoint.

Is a simple change of perception in due? How do you perceive these sluggish areas in the energy body?

CFTraveler
29th July 2011, 01:02 AM
Hi Okie. Although perception varies, there are ways to get around this problem-
First, the way I think about blockages is like ice in a glass of water- it's water, it just doesn't flow until the flow-work around it dissolves them- that's one way to think of it.
I have had however situations in which what seemed like blockages turned out to be perceived as other things- attachment points- in which case they were treated as such, by removal, cordcutting and shielding.
One way to 'tell' is to do your energy work in trance, and you may be able to sharpen that perception, if that's the problem- and then you can also apply the core image removal techniques that Robert teaches.
So you see, there prob. isn't 'one' answer to the situation, at least, it seems to me.

okie
29th July 2011, 02:17 AM
Thank you, you're always helpful CF.

I just remembered a very odd experience which did not help my perception to this "blockage".

I haven't read PPSD but I have some ideas on the actual qualities of negs and thought forms. When I first started my body work the energy was stuck and sluggish and I had previous experiences that led me to believe that some form of attachment was present

Once I was laying in bed and watched a "shadow person" glide across the floor and into my face, causing excruciating pain for a few seconds in the middle of the head.) As a result I have always feared that something is attached to my energy. About a year a go I was laying in bed and using the brushing action on my feet. As a result I felt as if something was sucked out of me from the feet, while at the same time I heard a loud rumble in the wood in the attic above my bed.

So the recurring theme in my development has been the removal of something foreign in my energy field. Perhaps there is a deep seeded fear of intrusion I need to overcome.

I haven't had the time or money to grab PPSD. Are there any effective visualizations or grounding techniques anyone here has used?