PDA

View Full Version : Pregnancy

Celeborn
15th April 2006, 04:15 PM
I was just curious if any women out there have experimented with performing NEW tactile imaging on their womb/baby during pregnancy. And if so, what were the results?

Also if any armchair theorists want to voice in, that’s cool too. As a male, this is an experience that I will never be able to fully explore, so I am interested in other peoples thoughts. Can the baby be perceived internally like other organs? At what point would consciousness occur, and could this moment be perceived? Also, would performing NEW on the child throughout the pregnancy affect the child's spiritual growth (and if so, in positive or negative ways)? These are just a few of my thoughts.

CFTraveler
15th April 2006, 04:32 PM
Celeborn: Even though I learned NEW after having my son, and thus not knowing the answer to most of your questions, except one:

Can the baby be perceived internally like other organs?
Absolutely. At a certain point you can feel the baby's whole body, (maybe 3-4 months) at night. If you lay down sideways you can tell where everything is, like looking at an x-ray (but with feeling.) Only a woman that has been pregnant can describe this. It's the most amazing thing. You can even feel the fingers and toes of the baby.
I hadn't thought about it in years, but since it only worked at night, maybe it's a turbo-version of astral sight.