PDA

View Full Version : relaxation

soulreaper
30th July 2011, 06:40 AM
i have asked this question to Mr. bruce also....but he seems to be busy...
therefore i am asking the question here also...
can i replace Mr. bruce's relaxation technique with any other relaxation technique(like Shavasana of yoga), if i want.....?
and suppose i wanna modify his relaxation technique by merging other technique or steps.....should i do it......?
i hope you got it what i am trying to say
thanks

Alienor
30th July 2011, 07:24 AM
What ever works for you best :thumbsup:

CFTraveler
30th July 2011, 09:48 PM
i have asked this question to Mr. bruce also....but he seems to be busy... Yep, I think he just started a workshop or is about to- but he'll get to it eventually. Luckily this is one we can tackle.

therefore i am asking the question here also...
can i replace Mr. bruce's relaxation technique with any other relaxation technique(like Shavasana of yoga), if i want.....? The answer is yes, but it is better to use a similar technique, for example, a muscle relaxation tech for a muscle relaxation tech, clearing for clearing, breathwork for breathwork, etc.

and suppose i wanna modify his relaxation technique by merging other technique or steps.....should i do it......? If you're on the MAP program it's best to follow the techs as they are taught, because you will be taught a variety of them, but the initial relaxation techs are very flexible, especially the muscle relaxation techniques. As to adding techs, that is fine, I don't see why not.