PDA

View Full Version : New guy with feedback and question.

CloudSpeak
30th July 2011, 06:08 PM
Hi All,

I'm new and wanted to say hello, also posting a few positive experiences, the first in years. I have a question at the bottom as well.

Anyhow,

I've been living in a house with multiple entities for the past five years. This has been a harmless haunting, save minor annoyances now and then, but one year ago something hostile worked itself in to the mix. After spending countless hours searching on how to deal with this, I finally came across Robert's book.

Here's the lowdown on what's going on:

1. For the first time in almost one year, after just chapter 1, my bed has stopped shaking every night. Thank God. Thank every being of light in existence. You know what this means once you get to this point. I'm going on three weeks of restful sleep. I almost want to cry.

2. Still fighting my neg(s), although I've gone guerrilla and don't even talk much about it to anyone anymore. If I can here, good, but I'm learning to avoid anything that gives it/them an upper hand, even for five minutes.

3. No more snakebite marks on my head each morning, or at least, rarely now.

Thank you, Robert. Thank you.

Here's what I'm doing:

1. Sleeping with a grounding sheet I got on Amazon.
2. Sleeping with the computer anti-static wrist band attached to a ground in my outlet by bed - same ground the sheet uses.
3. Lots of incense, oils, Tibetan monk mp3 chanting...all the goodness.
4. Beginning focused meditation and energy work. My first night was a blast, although I think I overdid it and wound up tossing and turning most of the night because I felt so wired. I hope this is a good sign.

Much more to say, but this is just a hello, so I'll get to my question:

1. Since I've begun this stuff (only 3 weeks, mind you), I've developed an rather odd ability. If there is lightening outside, I can close my eyes and "see" the lightening flashes--I can do this anywhere in the house, without any actual light coming through. This is NOT the same flash of light as ping, or other entity, this is actually me seeing the lightening (I can time the thunder by the intensity). Anyone else have this happen?

That's it. Best to all.

~A

CFTraveler
30th July 2011, 10:07 PM
1. Since I've begun this stuff (only 3 weeks, mind you), I've developed an rather odd ability. If there is lightening outside, I can close my eyes and "see" the lightening flashes--I can do this anywhere in the house, without any actual light coming through. This is NOT the same flash of light as ping, or other entity, this is actually me seeing the lightening (I can time the thunder by the intensity). Anyone else have this happen? This is a side effect of energy work (and to some extent trancework) and nothing to worry about- it is either related to the activation of the pineal gland, or you're becoming clairvoyant. (which might be the same, explained differently.) The light phenomenon may stay or may diminish, or may change. Do not be alarmed or concerned if one day while meditating you start seeing through your eyelids, as if you were looking through night-vision goggles. This does happen and it's actually a developmental thing.

CloudSpeak
1st August 2011, 08:30 PM
Thank you CFTraveler,

For a guy that was a major skeptic just a few years ago regarding almost all things paranormal, this has ALL been a wild ride. And now I know why I'm seeing things beyond my eyelids (just started this July). I get bits and pieces, not much right now, but when scenes unravel, as they have been in stunning 3D, it's like having your heart skip a beat. I usually pop my eyes open, take a deep breath, and sort of wait for it to pass. I don't see anything scary, usually just mundane stuff like a woman doing dishes or a man buying a newspaper, but it's as if I'm IN the scene. It's clearer than if I were standing there in person even. I can almost see the dust and the "fabric" from every angle--if that's the right way to say, or even a relatively close. This stuff doesn't fit well within the vocabulary we use every day (or so I'm finding).

In any case, I'm treating this like most everything else...flipping weird. But I like it. A lot.

Cheers,

~A