PDA

View Full Version : Witnessing a Projection

Mishell
9th August 2011, 01:58 AM
The other morning my son was laughing in his sleep. It was super cute. He quieted down after a few minutes and as I watched him I saw his projected double stand up and walk away. It was really cool. The first time I've seen that happen.

CFTraveler
9th August 2011, 02:49 AM
You're lucky to have seen this consciously. The only time I've seen my son in projection, I was projected also, and we nearly "collided" in midair. It woke me up abruptly. This happened when he was around a year old.

Neil Templar
9th August 2011, 03:33 AM
That's cool Mishell. Was this with you physical eyes, or did you go into a "trance" state?...

Mishell
9th August 2011, 03:40 AM
I was wide awake.

I've consciously seen people in projection lots of times, but this just blew me away because I saw him step out of his body!

And I admit to running over to make sure he was still breathing. lol

Beekeeper
9th August 2011, 08:46 AM
I saw my hunbby when we hadn't been married many years. It took me by surprise.:D

greytraveller
9th August 2011, 01:41 PM
Hallo Mishell
That was very cool. I have never seen the projected "double" (astral/ethereal body). It is a rare occurrence. From the accounts that I have read this seems to happen usually at night and is almost always unexpected. Have you talked to your son and does he remember anything about the experience. Even if he does not know much or anything about OBEs he might recall it as a special dream.

Cheers
Grey

Mishell
9th August 2011, 02:00 PM
Have you talked to your son and does he remember anything about the experience.

My son is only 2. ;)

greytraveller
10th August 2011, 07:51 PM
Mishell, you wrote
"My son is only 2."

Oops, my bad. LOL :-)

Korpo
11th August 2011, 04:19 PM
I know he gets about. :D

Beekeeper
12th August 2011, 10:32 AM
Hey, I've even hung out with him! :lol:

sono2
3rd October 2011, 06:08 AM
Just read this now - WOW, that is incredible! I have only ever seen other etheric bodies when I was out myself, & then only my immediate family members (including the furred ones)

Korpo
14th October 2011, 12:20 PM
(including the furred ones)

That gave me a weird picture in my mind for a moment! :lol: ;)

Oliver