PDA

View Full Version : Mind split or or allucination?

sandrofabres
9th August 2011, 10:12 PM
Hi guys,
( english is not my prymary language)

I have a doubt, sometimes, when I am able do have a conscious astral projection, a few seconds after I discover suddenly myself inside of the physical body again, I perceive a presence approaching quickly to my direction and colliding or penetrating in my physical body. Although I can not see it, I feel it very clearly approaching and “colliding with me”, usually in the head or jumping on the body, on the solar plexus. When this happens, I am still in the first deep breathing after returning to body and feeling some tingling spreading by the torso. When it is in the head, it is a feeling strong enough to I want to move my forehead, like if trying avoid some“impact”. I am suspecting that is some symptom of “mind splitting”, with the physical/etheric mind perceiving the reentry of the astral body with some delay. Some of you felt the same sometimes?

Beekeeper
10th August 2011, 08:32 AM
I am suspecting that is some symptom of “mind splitting”, with the physical/etheric mind perceiving the reentry of the astral body with some delay. Some of you felt the same sometimes?

It's very likely and common!

Korpo
11th August 2011, 04:25 PM
Hello, sandrofabres.

Yes, I have felt the same. I was lying on the bed. Then I felt a presence pass through the room as if a scanning ray was passing over it. Then it stopped over me and I had strange sensations. I then realised it must have been my energy body reentering because I had heard an ever louder ticking - I heard what my energy body had heard when getting closer and closer to my old alarm clock.

I also had at least twice the sensation of drifting somewhere while still hearing what my physical body hears, but remote and removed. The feeling was so odd as if I was drifting with my mind inside the middle section of my body and the ears were well above me, somehow. I also have several times felt the presence of two bodies, which was especially confusing, as one was moving and the other not - my energy body was rotating around its central axis while my physical body was lying in bed, so I was feeling the sensation of both spinning and lying still at the same time.

Cheers,
Oliver

Ela86
5th September 2011, 04:39 PM
yes this is the mind split effect what uare experiencing is u seeing or feeling a precense in the room and this precense is actually your astral double. feelings of pressure and tingling in ur stomach, thorat and heart area are also associated with that because ur chakras are working overtime to make your astral double and feed it energy. To make this sensation pass simply get away from your body by at least 10 feet but make sure you dont stay out too long, as your actual mind will fall into a deep sleep and start dreaming, making you having mixed dream/obe memories the next day. The best way to know when you are out for too long is when you start seeing changes in ur enviroment like, per say, your lamp will be missing or doors and windows appear where they not suposed to be in ur house. These are called reality flactuations and are a common sign of ur mind beginning to dream.