PDA

View Full Version : Is this an OBE or a dream?

JoSac
11th August 2011, 03:18 PM
Kind of stange what just happened to me. I laid down to take a nap, and I actually fell asleep before the vibrations came on. I must have became half lucid in my sleep becuase I remember letting the vibrations continue (but I know I was not fully awake). Then I remember sitting straight up. Next thing I knew I was moving around my room and going through my comouter chair. The weird thing was is that it all seemed very blurry, like I could only see right in front of me. I also remeber trying to go through my floor, but I think I bumpped my head. This expirence was during the complete day daytime, please note. Do you think was an OBE or just a dream of having one.
Thanks

greytraveller
12th August 2011, 04:49 PM
Greetings Josac
Your account of that experience is very consistent with many other accounts of OBEs. So based on that I believe that you Were out of body (OOB). Vibrations commonly precede an OBE. While vibrations are not absolutely necessary to have an OBE they do signal the onset of the experience and alert you that an OBE is possible.
The blurry vision is also quite common. I have had poor vision OOB on several occasions. Sometimes staying too close to the physical body can cause blurry vision and confusion. If this happens again I suggest trying an affirmation, something like "Clarity Now!" or "Good astral vision now!". Affirmations do not work every time but it would be worth trying.

Regards
Grey

sleeper
13th August 2011, 02:56 PM
i agree with greytraveler; get your energy up and you will be less likely to miss the exit.

JoSac
19th August 2011, 01:39 PM
Yes I was pretty close to my body. I will try the affirmation

Ela86
5th September 2011, 04:01 PM
a lot of times obes get mixed with a dream memories, because your astral double and your dream mind share the same brain. These mix ups are called reality flactuations and can range from small changes in enviroment to blurry, wierd experiences. What u had was a real obe but your astral sight was going bad because your actual body started to drift off and dreaming. To improve ur astral sight while out of body, starte at ur hands every 30 to 60 seconds until ur vision gets better. Also, to prevent these reality flactuations and other symptoms, make sure your body doesnt fall into deep sleep and start dreaming. In order to prevent that, dont practice obes in a full lay down position where your body is totally comfotable. The best way to do this is put some pillows behind ur back to make you be in 30 to 40 degree angle and make ur body a lil uncomfortable by putting a board under ur heels or by creating white noise(like a radio tuned off station or tv at a moderate volume) These will help ur body to be in slight discomfort, therefore preventing it from going into a deep sleep and making your obe so much better and clearer. Hope this helps good luck!!