PDA

View Full Version : Hello :)

dexstar
13th August 2011, 11:10 AM
Hi everyone,

After a few issues managed to get my account activated . yay.

I have been reading the forums for a while and figured now was a good time to sign up say hi and to also say thanks for the great information held here. It has been very helpful.

The route to the forums and the subject of astral projection has been a strange one really.

It started with having my dormant interests aroused by the truth/conspiracy movement looking at political and corporate manipulation also looking at religion which lead onto looking at the nature of reality itself through listening to researchers such a Peter Joseph, David Icke, Ian R Crane, Michael Talbot and many more. Through this I heard Robert Bruce on a radio show which ultimately lead me here.

I purchased MAP and subsequently the CD companion set (which i love)
Through my own lack of dedication I never really got beyond week 2 in the book but have been using the CDs more regularly and have had some interesting results.

I feel the spark in me has returned (thanks to reading/listening to Eckhart Tolle and this forum!!)to go further and to give this subject the time it deserves.
I have also just started with some hemi sync ( some questions on which I am sure to be posting:))

I hope this message finds you all well
:)

Beekeeper
13th August 2011, 11:35 AM
Welcome, Dexstar.:D I hope you have an enjoyable experience here. Though we share core interests on these boards, you'll also find that we still hold a variety of opinions. For instance, you might not find a universal support for David Icke or Michael Talbot but, at least, many of us will know who they and what they propose.

psionickx
13th August 2011, 04:11 PM
salutations.

greytraveller
15th August 2011, 03:35 AM
Greetings dexstar and welcome.
It is interesting how following a path to truth can branch off in unexpected directions. And once you begin a path of learning about and experiencing OBEs MANY new doors will start to open. And many new, strange and incredible paths await behind those newly opened doors.
Congrats on finding this site and beginning a new, spiritual journey.

Regards
Grey

dexstar
15th August 2011, 07:23 PM
Thanks for the welcome :) and i am looking forward to seeing a little more as to whats behind those newly opened doors.

sleeper
15th August 2011, 07:55 PM
Thanks for the welcome :) and i am looking forward to seeing a little more as to whats behind those newly opened doors.

many more doors lie behind them. but the doors themselves can become quite interesting.

newfreedom
15th August 2011, 10:34 PM
Hi Dexstar,

Glad you could join us all here and Welcome :mrgreen:

xxxx