PDA

View Full Version : focus 12 - one month patterning

dexstar
13th August 2011, 01:52 PM
Hi,

I find myself getting a bit lost in this focus 12 exercise. I tend to drift and find it hard to be 'concentrating' (not sure thats the correct word I am looking for in relation to this) while maintaining a deep relaxed state.

Does anyone have any ideas on whats is the best way to use this exercise?
for instance,

Have one pattern change for all the different aspects that you are guided through or a different change for every aspect physical, emotional etc?

Any success stories using this exercise would be great to hear also.

SiriusTraveler
17th October 2011, 10:30 AM
Iv mostly used focus 10, and found that focus 12 was not so different from focus 10. The difference for me was that my conciousness seemed to expand a bit more and i found myself kind of floating inside my body. Like my conciousness was expanded or that I was more aware of my spiritual body. Focus 10 worked well for me in the way that it really relaxed me and let me focus alot easier. Cant say much more on focus 12 as i'v not used it for a while. Will have to experience a bit more with the tapes.

Regards - Linus

Korpo
17th October 2011, 10:52 AM
Hello, Linus.

My experience seems to indicate that in the beginning using the tapes does not induce an exact state, but a wide variety of states of different depths. Focus 12 tapes seemed to have a bit more effect, but did not necessarily induce different states.

Having said that, I had my first spontaneous RTZ projection after listening to a Focus 12 tape earlier that evening.

Oliver

SiriusTraveler
17th October 2011, 11:07 AM
Very interesting!
I actually began my journey for OBE's with those tapes. And after a while i approached other methods. But i kind of feel that i got results with them and will listen to them again. I feel that listening to teh focus 10 exercise first and then focus 12 made me get deeper into focus 12. The hard part was to keep a still mind during the switching of exercises because of the intro the first 5 - 8 minutes ( relaxing etc.) which was already done one time.

Korpo
18th October 2011, 08:28 AM
Hello, SiriusTraveler.

You could always digitize the tracks from the CDs to WAV files, then use a WAV editor like Audacity to paste them together and/or remove the parts you don't like. The actual addition of the Focus 10 and 12 signals happen when Robert Monroe starts counting, so if you don't want the prelude of other exercises - REBAL, Resonant Tuning, Energy Conversion Box, etc. - you can just cut that part and jump in right there.

Oliver

SiriusTraveler
2nd January 2012, 06:30 PM
Hello, SiriusTraveler.

You could always digitize the tracks from the CDs to WAV files, then use a WAV editor like Audacity to paste them together and/or remove the parts you don't like. The actual addition of the Focus 10 and 12 signals happen when Robert Monroe starts counting, so if you don't want the prelude of other exercises - REBAL, Resonant Tuning, Energy Conversion Box, etc. - you can just cut that part and jump in right there.

Oliver

I did that actually, and it turned out really good. Mixed two different tracks with Audacity. Easy tool to use. Thanks for the tip Oliver!

Korpo
14th January 2012, 01:05 PM
You're welcome. :)