PDA

View Full Version : an attack or a lesson?

susan
13th August 2011, 09:20 PM
Hi, It,s been a bit since on the site but a couple of experiences have left me a bit concerned.

The other night I had another OBE. As before vibrations(this time not so strong) Went slowly to my bedroom door and again to the landing with the intention of going downstairs ( this was my way of testing myself )
THEN.. Someone.... something ....grabbed me by the ankles and threw me in the air back into the bedroom and out through the window. Next thing I knew I was outside but this was such a shock that I willed myself back to my body.
I (think) I woke up straight away but I felt shaken by the feeling of not being in control and the sudden unexpected catapulting outside.
Now, I have recently started using a crystal pendulum which( I think) is working well .
I asked the question, ... Was this a lesson that I should get away from my body quikly for a better OBE??
The answer came back that this was not an attack but a lesson . My problem is that this was not nice therefore I have my doubts.
I shall post my last negative encounter that happened the other night tomorrow but could really do with your thoughts on what happened the other night. PLEASE

Beekeeper
14th August 2011, 12:42 AM
It does seem like there's considerable room for misinterpretation in this experience. Perhaps you could ask your pendulum about the nature of the flinger. Is it possible it flung you out of harm's way or tried to propel you towards better things? Is it possible it was your higher self? Is it possible that it was the result of your inexperience with controlling yourself consciously in this state? Was it preventing harm to another by moving you as it did? Did you get caught up in something energetic - wrong place, wrong time? There are all sorts of possible scenarios.

It may have appeared dramatic because it was meant to be a lesson about fear. It seems you have to decide whether you have the nerve to pursue this course. Of course, there are many learning opportunities for the brave.

I've had similar experiences when projecting; not so with lucid dreaming, though others have had very confronting lucid dreams too. When I say "similar" I mean the disconcerting presence of an entity that appeared bent on distracting me. It "tickled" me, appearing twice in one night each time I left my body. I realised it was preventing my exit and possibly presented a test. The tickling soon became like small electric shocks and trying to toss it off depleted energy for projection. Nothing even mildly bad resulted from this encounter, I even went on to have a lucid dream that night and further out of body experiences.

I've encountered other beings in my etheric space. I feel reactivity because of surprise hasn't been a great response because it hasn't developed my sense of who they were or what they represented. Sometimes, I've wondered if I've hurt them unnecessarily.

susan
14th August 2011, 09:56 AM
Thanks Beekeeper fo that. I think your answer has confirmed my own main thought that whatever it was meant to do it was not menancing. I,ve come too far with all of this energy work and had really good OBEs to be put off just because I was not in control this time.
Your 'small electric shocks' happened to me the other night when someone came too close to me. This was to be my next post. Will post later.