PDA

View Full Version : Defence for negative people

whipple
14th August 2011, 04:45 AM
Hi guys, I just wanted to get some advice on something. I am in an extremely bad work environment at the moment and for my own health and sanity I have decided to leave at the end of the month and worry about the financial implications of being broke later.

I am working for a nasty bullying boss who is constantly attacking me verbally with nasty swearwords etc and undermining me in front of other workers and behind my back he has also threatened physical violence to other members of staff - although not to their face, so this is something I also have to bear in mind.

When I first started there it was not too bad I just thought he was a mean boss but now has begun to accelerate and get worse and worse and finally he is showing his true colours as a nasty bully he also has his nasty little side kick (one of his friends who has never worked before) has been given a job and is joining in with him.

I have tried visualising putting them in lead boxes surrounding them so that their negative energy cannot touch me. I have also tried carrying black tourmaline in my right pocket. I also practice charging my psychic shield regularly but so far none of it has been very effective. Is there anything else I can do to contain the attacks? the stress is making me ill. I only have to last a couple more weeks until payday then I'm out the door. I definitely don't want to resort to psychically attacking him or anything like that though which would cause me negative karma. But by all accounts he is a habitual bully and 8 staff have already left over the previous two years due to his abuse. Any advice you have to get me through the next couple of weeks would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks

Whipple

Alienor
14th August 2011, 06:30 AM
One technique you can try is to use your breathing. Exhaling does help to close your aura and protect you. This will be more effective with practice, but it does really work from the start.
To begin, you can just make sure to rather breath out whenever you walk by a bully in your workplace. You can also practice deep breathing at home and apply it when walking by strangers on the streets for practice.
Obviously, when you have a conversation you can't only exhale. But you can focus your attention on the exhale, while breathing normally. After having practiced the above with only the exhale, you will be also able to apply it while normally breathing.

Additionally you can put some awareness into your belly center. Think about walking with the feeling of being a samurai or cowboy.

In addition you can imagine energetic cleaning every time you wash your hands in the bathroom. Not just wash your hands, but also allow the water to wash away all the negative energy you might have collected.

If you are willing to do a bit of service work, you can also in your mind regularly clear the whole workplace. Fill the place in your mind with a white mist of light, which changes everything dark and negative into light.
Also, if you believe in angels, you can from at home ask your guardian angel to contact your bosses guardian angel. You can send forgiveness and thoughts of peace in such a way. This can result in your boss actually becoming nicer.

Beekeeper
14th August 2011, 06:56 AM
Do you have a union? It seems to me legal action - perhaps a class suit with the 8 others who have left- would facilitate rapid growth for your dodgy boss and prevent him owing karma down the track. Just my 2 cents.

whipple
17th August 2011, 04:42 AM
Thanks Alienor, I am going to try some of those, I have already practiced filling the workplace with light and exhaling which seems to work, now I will practice the walking techniques and give those a try.

Beekeeper: I wish a could, I'm not a resident in this particular country. I have a the proper visa but I don't have a work permit yet, my employer was supposed to apply for it for me and has never done it – and as such I don't have any rights, just have to hang on for now....

Alienor
17th August 2011, 06:21 AM
... seems to work ...
Well done! That will be a useful skill also in other situations. :thumbsup: