PDA

View Full Version : Awakening As One: The Quickening.

Neil Templar
18th August 2011, 05:19 PM
http://awakeningasone.com/
"The Quickening has begun.All around the planet hundreds of millions of people are waiting for events to unfold in the year 2012, that they… believe will bring either the birth of a harmonious new reality… or ‘the end of the world.
But what if those events were actually to take place THIS YEAR, in 2011?"

The movie is over an hour long, but it presents some thought provoking info, definitely worth a watch, if you're at all "into" the 2012 meme.

ButterflyWoman
18th August 2011, 05:27 PM
if you're at all "into" the 2012 meme.

Beekeeper
20th August 2011, 08:23 AM
I watched it, Neil, as I have a tendency to watch these things just in case.;) In this case, it's not like we'll have to wait long to see.

Neil Templar
20th August 2011, 12:27 PM
Yeah, We'll see... or not.;) I just hope it doesn't spoil my holiday in September!

Beekeeper
21st August 2011, 09:43 AM
Yeah, I had a few thoughts along those lines.:lol:

Sinera
21st August 2011, 02:33 PM
I am more and more asking myself this: What if Youtube (+ its copycat portals) would have been around the internet already in 1999? Wouldn't we have seen the the 'same' kind of new age movies, just with a few facts changed (probably a bit more Nostradamus than Mayas ...), already?

Yeah, hard to believe nowadays since we're so accustomed to the vid portals, but remember that the online vid craze is really only going on for a few years now since the mid-00s. So that wasn't an option in '99.

And back then, iirc, we probably had on the internet some more or less crappy y2k sites and/or some fear-mongery semi- or fully religionist doomsday-2000 sites, but it cannot be compared to the hypes and (presumably) hoaxes that are happening right now (and will in following months I suppose...).

Sinera
21st August 2011, 07:10 PM
now I watched half of it as I got time on this lazy Sunday, lots of repetitions as it seems, interesting it is for sure.

It is, however, remarkable that NASA now felt 'compelled' to issue a statement about comet Elenin - only three days ago...

http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/videogallery/index.html?media_id=107220331

first, it seems pretty reassuring, but the fact that they react at all instead of ignoring it, is a bit strange imho.

ok, they get these requests by people (also on the internet where they have a page where on can send in questions) and since they've already received thousands on Nibiru (of which he also makes comments) maybe that's the reason now

anyway, we will know more in Okt/Nov

(btw, it's also strange for me that I had a dream, which I posted here lately, where a guide appeared and told me exactly that "october/november" sth 'decisive' would happen, repeating "Oktober - November" over and over again, but I thought - and really still think - it relates to sth personal for me...)

CFTraveler
21st August 2011, 09:15 PM
I liked it until I got to the anti-american propaganda part- it turned me off and I had to make myself finish watching it.

Sinera
21st August 2011, 10:14 PM
I liked it until I got to the anti-american propaganda part- it turned me off and I had to make myself finish watching it.
I didn't even get that far.

Neil Templar
23rd August 2011, 03:20 PM
I really just found the calendar/5th night/comets stuff interesting. I'll be working with some Mayan/Hopi elders in September, so i'll see if i can ask them about it. :D

CFTraveler
23rd August 2011, 03:29 PM
That's one of the things I liked about it- that they don't try to tell you that "this is going to happen", and they give you some specifics that you can discern. It was definitely interesting.

psionickx
23rd August 2011, 04:28 PM
. I'll be working with some Mayan/Hopi elders in September
OOh! lucky you!! http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Happy/happy-026.gif
I'll be working with my clan elders too by end of this year if all goes to plan in occult procedure and a formal initiation (i really hope i dont get an academic schedule clash) other than that im all set and good to gohttp://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Respect/respect-054.gif