PDA

View Full Version : scleroderma

Noobstorm
19th August 2011, 01:31 AM
Okay I posted in the healing section 5 months ago for my mother. I guess it takes a lot of work to heal her so I decided that I will have to some how convince her to try out NEW for herself.

I am wondering what could be good methods of treating scleroderma, with energy work?

Scleroderma is a widespread connective tissue disease that involves changes in the skin, blood vessels, muscles, and internal organs.
More info here http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001465/

Any help would be appreciated.

psionickx
19th August 2011, 02:23 AM
Hello Noobstorm

I will have to some how convince her to try out NEW for herself.
She is on medication and under treatment of a liscensed physican and therefore this would be in addition to that right? (that i would be assuming - appologies)

*What is so far your mother's organic involvement? is her SD localized/confined/dermal or systemic (spread inside the body) ?
*How much of CREST criteria does she qualify?
*What is her current level of joint mobility?

It would be hard to reach further assesment and would be hazard guessing at best , i would however suggest that you :

*Keep an eye on her blood pressure ,all the collagen induced constriction leads to hypertension which leads to heart fatigue and consequent heart strain (make sure she is on ACE therapy)
*If she has esophageal damage ,reflux, malabsorption or trouble swallowing food - watch out for ulcers they can sometimes be the initial most tip off (watch out for GAVE)
*Cold hands/feet (Raynauds) - dont even wait for a second opinion make sure she is on calcium channel blockers
*If she is on immunosuppressants (medication that stops her own body from attacking itself) , you need to make sure her current physician(s) are aware of her toxic threshold (you might want to simply ask them about this)
*Impaired Breathing - keep her ventilation high , the more she exercizes her lungs the better ,keep air about her clean (free of allergens,dust,mites or improper moisture level) this ought minimize pumlonary involvement.

Noobstorm
20th August 2011, 04:55 AM
Thank you for the professional response.

She is indeed on medication, it sometimes makes her go out of her mind a little bit. After a while she has another one and then there is nothing else that can help her. I don't quite know the answers to all your questions right now but I 1/3 of her lungs aren't working, she feels pain, she coughs often. Once she showed me red spots that looked like blood on her hands I think she said they were capillaries popping.

Sorry for the really vaque answer.

Would they anything that would need to be watch out for if she were to try NEW? And what method would be best to treat/cure scleroderma?

Beekeeper
20th August 2011, 08:32 AM
I suggest she simply read Robert's writings http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/content.php?122-energy-work to see if it's something she wants to try. If so, she can work through at her own pace, ascertaining if it helps her feel better. Usually, it's better for a person to follow their own intuitional prompting when it comes to self-healing.

CFTraveler
20th August 2011, 04:26 PM
Noobstorm, we can't really tell you what can cure or treat scleroderma because most of us are not medical professionals- the best we can do is offer support, energy healing and hope that what we can offer is helpful.
I can't imagine how applying NEW could cause any problem whatsoever, except making her even more aware of her pain- but I have the impression this is not going to be an issue.

Noobstorm
20th August 2011, 05:43 PM
Sorry if I worded incorrectly but the question I have been asking is if she did NEW what method with energy work would be best suited to treat or cure it? Such as full body cirucit or should she do somethings specific?

CFTraveler
20th August 2011, 10:32 PM
I would do an all-over specific technique or 'prestimulation', and yes, a full-body bounce sounds like a good option. Energy raising too.